If we do,
我们就叫他"好狗不挡路 滚"
we'll just tell him to "hit the bricks, see?"
感觉有点太霸气了 不过行吧
Seems a little confrontational, but all right.
我们现在这里离天行者牧场不远
You know, we won't be very far from Skywalker Ranch.
16平方公里地 用作电影拍摄与工作场所
这倒是
Oh, that's true.
我们又不能进去
It's not like we can get in there.
为什么不能
Why not?
乔治·卢卡斯把他的总部
I-I don't think George Lucas put his headquarters
设在荒郊野外
in the middle of nowhere
就是为了不想有人乱入
because he wanted people dropping in.
星战里尤达大♥师♥的沼泽也是在荒郊野外啊
Yoda's swamp was in the middle of nowhere.
星战里 天行者的故乡也是荒郊野外啊
Tatooine was in the middle of nowhere.
霍思星 也是偏僻到不行啊
Hoth was in the middle of nowhere.
这是暗号♥ 莱纳德
That's code, Leonard.
他希望我们乱入
He wants us to drop in.
我们是还有多余时间
We do have time.
我们可以开车经过看一下
I mean, we could drive by and just look at it.
太好了
Yes! Oh...
我好兴奋
I'm so excited.
藏都藏不住
And I just can't hide it.
"我就快要失控 而我喜欢这感觉"
"I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it."
《I'm so excited》的歌♥词
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你们两个打算什么时候搬进来呢
So when do you guys think you're gonna move in?
我们还在考虑要装♥修♥哪里
We're still figuring how much remodeling we want to do.
要在"有品位现代化"
It's tricky finding the right balance between
与"犹太老妈俗气破烂"之间找平衡挺有难度
"Tasteful modern" and "Jewish mother tchotchke crapfest."
你们决定好怎么处置塔迪斯了吗
Have you made a decision about the TARDIS?
换个名字我应该能卖♥♥掉
I think I can sell it if we call it,
叫"大号♥英式移♥动♥公厕"
"Big British Porta-Potty."
我们不卖♥♥ 这是我的东西
We're not selling it-- it's mine.
你不能随便做决定
You can't just decide.
不然我们比腕力定胜负吧
How about I arm-wrestle you?
这不公平啊
That's not fair.
这就跟我用性感裤子比赛虐你一样
It's like me challenging you to a sexy pants contest.
你们可以打乒乓定输赢啊
You could play Ping-Pong for it.
这我可以接受
I would do that.
这怎么就公平了
How is that fair?
你从小家里就有球桌
You grew up with a table.
但我几乎都是用来当做
Yes, but I mostly used it as a battlefield
变形金刚与霹雳猫之间的战场 让他们争夺
in an ongoing war between the Transformers and the ThunderCats
我在树林捡来的胸罩的控制权
for control of a bra I had found in the woods.
伯纳黛特 看在莱纳德逼我
Bernadette, for every episode of Doctor Who
看过的所有《神秘博士》的仇
Leonard has made me sit through,
我愿意为你出战
I will play on your behalf
把塔迪斯送回加利弗雷去
and send that TARDIS back to Gallifrey,
我真恨我还知道了它母星叫什么
where I hate that I know it belongs.
行 佩妮替我出赛
Yes, Penny plays for me.
这不公平啊 她有上半身肌肉
That's not fair-- she has upper body muscles.
兄弟 我可是三届
Dude, three-time Sanskriti School
印度含金汤匙小孩学校的羽毛球冠军
for Well-Born Boys badminton champion.
对啊 行 拉杰替我出赛
That's right-- okay, Raj can play for me.
你们都选厉害的人代打
Ooh, you just chose champions.
感觉像是在重演旧时德国的
It's like we're reenacting the ancient German practice
-决斗裁判法 -是啊 就像是
- of trial by combat. - Yeah, it's also like
《权利的游戏》里魔山大战红毒蛇那样
when the Mountain fought the Red Viper in Game of Thrones.
也是莱纳德逼你看的吧
Leonard makes you watch that, too?
没 我挺喜欢这剧
No, no, I like that show.
里面有龙 还有人做♥爱♥
It's got dragons and people doing it.
就这么定了
So it's settled.
《神秘博士》的塔迪斯的去留
The fate of Doctor Who's TARDIS will be decided
将由在霹雳猫大战变形金刚的旧战场上
by a Game of Thrones inspired death-match on the battlefield
由一场受《权利的游戏》启发的死斗来决定
of ThunderCats versus Transformers.
如果当年那个胸罩还在 我出5分钱跟你买♥♥
If you still have that bra, I'll give you a nickel for it.
到了
There it is.
只有个闸门
It's just a gate.
在路中间
On a road.
而且一点也不难找
Wasn't even that hard to find.
这也太赞了
This is so amazing!
对啊
I know!
想去拍个照吗
You want to get a picture?
我不只想要照片
I want more than a picture.
我想进去
I want to go in.
我也想进去 不过他们肯定不让进
Well, so do I, but they'll never let us.
你泡到佩妮靠的是这态度吗
Is that the attitude that helped you get Penny?
不是啊 可是我也没有三年时间
No, but I don't have three years
可以让那个闸门同情我啊
to make that gate feel sorry for me.
那边有个对讲机
Uh, there's a speaker box.
开过去 按按钮
Drive up, push the button,
看看会发生什么事
and let's see what happens.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
按一下又不会少块肉
What do we have to lose?
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
克服它
Well, get over it.
这种情况最需要的就是自信
Confidence is key in these situations.
是的
Right.
你还真按了 你疯了吗
You pushed it-- are you out of your mind?!
有事能帮忙吗
May I help you?
我们没有预约
Uh, uh... we don't have an appointment,
也不应该来这里
and-and we don't belong here,
但我们是超级疯狂粉
but we-we're, like, crazy-big fans.
我是指
I mean...
"对星战很疯狂"的狂热粉
"Crazy for Star Wars" crazy,
不是那种有一背包绑♥架♥胶带的疯狂
not crazy like we have a backpack full of duct tape,
不过我们的确是有个背包
although we do have a backpack
里面装满了你不会想看的东西
that you really don't want to look in.
你要搞砸了
You're blowing it.
我们想见乔治·卢卡斯
We want to meet George Lucas
跟他当朋友 跟他一起玩
and become his friends and play with him!
有人吗
Hello?
这对讲机失灵了 你们就开进来吧
This speaker's not working, just pull up.
就是这么整
And that's how it's done.
好了 我们过了第一关
All right, we've defeated the first challenge.
我们现在得硬起来 对抗这个
Now we must steel ourselves to face the monster
镇守大门的怪兽
who defends the gate.
我们是要避开一个保安
We're trying to get past a security guard,
又不是拯救塞尔达[游戏名]
not rescue Zelda.
我看是你那吊儿郎当的念头才需要拯救吧
I think what really needs to be rescued is your sense of whimsy,
不过现在先解决这件事
but one quest at a time.
所以你的计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我决定对那个保安实话实说
Uh, I'm just gonna be honest with the guy.
说实话我们永远进不去
Honesty will never get us in.
那你的计划是什么
Well, what's your plan?
我的计划是预估一下
All right, my plan is predicated on the assumption
里面有医疗室的可能性
that they have a nurse's office
以及你同意被小捅一刀的自愿度
and your willingness to be lightly stabbed.
你们要去拜访谁
Who are you here to see?
我还是实话实说吧
Uh, I'm just gonna tell you the truth.
真是要了亲命了
Oh, you are killing me.
我们没有预约
We don't have an appointment.
我们是卢卡斯先生的忠实粉丝
We-we're just fans of Mr. Lucas's work,
我们只想来碰碰运气
and we thought we'd take a shot
您能不能让我们进去看看
and see if we could get in and look around.
抱歉各位 这种人我们见多了
Sorry, guys, we get this a lot.
我不能让你们进去
Can't let you in.
如果我告诉你我就是尤达的配音呢
What if I told you that I was the voice of Yoda?
我必须进去参加一场配音会议
A recording session I must attend.
对不起 别理他
I'm sorry, don't listen to him.
我们其实是物理学家
We're actually physicists.
我们一会儿要去伯克利分校上课
We're giving a lecture at Berkeley later today.
我们只是想消磨一下时间
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表