毯子这么复杂的东西吗
as complicated as a blanket?
你想负责灭火器吗
Do you want the fire extinguisher?
-想 我想 -好
- Yeah, I do. - Great.
给你
Here you go.
好
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你得先把安全针拔♥出♥来♥
Uh, you have to take the pin out.
现在怀念毯子了吧
You miss the blanket now, don't you?
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你干了什么
What did you do?
这是意外
It was an accident.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
别紧张 不是你的错
Relax, it wasn't your fault.
它可能只是吓呆了
Uh, maybe it's just stunned.
兄弟 呼吸都没了
Dude, I-it's not breathing.
不是吧 我杀了它
Oh, no. I killed it.
别又来啊
Oh, not again.
你说"又"是什么意思
What do you mean, not again?
在我十岁那年
When I was ten,
我在后院玩 然后...
I was playing in my backyard and...
坐到了一只冠蓝鸦上
sat on a blue jay.
我想用电击把它救活
I mean, I tried to bring it back to life with electricity,
但它...
but it just...
着火了
caught on fire.
最糟糕的是闻起来非常美味
The worst part was it smelled delicious.
两位 我找到一篇文章
Uh, guys, I found an article here
上面说心肺复苏可适用于鸟类
that says you can do CPR on birds.
太好了 你做啊
Great! Do it!
我才不去 你杀的 你负责
I'm not doing it. You killed him, you do it.
-我来 -不行
- I'll do it. - No.
得让我来
I need to do it.
这是我的责任
This is on me.
好
Okay.
"以嘴覆盖于喙 轻轻胸部挤压"
"Mouth over beak and light chest compressions."
别吹得太狠了
Don't blow too hard.
你把它吹炸了 我会吐的
If you pop him, I will vomit.
有发现吗
Anything?
我尝到好浓的肉条味
I am tasting a lot of Slim Jim.
等等 它的翅膀动了
Wait, wait, his wing moved!
它眨眼睛了 它活过来了
Oh, he blinked his eyes! He's alive!
这真是圣诞节奇迹啊
It's a Christmas miracle!
对我来说是光明节奇迹 不过圣诞节也不错
I might argue a Hanukkah miracle, but I'll take it.
来吧小家伙 我们放你出去 把帘子拉开
Come on, little guy, let's get you outside. Get the curtain.
真应该有人去关上外门
Someone should really close that loading door.
事情只能这样了
Well, that's that.
这个房♥间已经被污染了
The room's compromised.
所有的滤网都得换掉
They'll have to change all the filters,
可能得关闭好几周呢
probably shut it down for weeks.
你说得对 打电♥话♥给管理处吧
You were right. Go ahead, call Building Services.
-就说是我的错 -不 我俩都有错
- Tell them it was my fault. - No, we're both to blame.
这次就让我承担吧
You know, let me take the heat on this one.
好吧 别扯到我头上就行
Yeah, just leave me out of it.
如果他们进来看到满地便便
You know if they come here and see crap everywhere,
肯定马上怪在印度人头上
they're just gonna blame the Indian guy.
抱歉 我们还在实验室
Hey. I'm sorry, we're still here.
你那里还好吧
Is everything okay?
有点无聊
It's kind of boring.
虽然艾米误吸进一个羊毛球时
Although it did get exciting for a minute
我稍微开心了一分钟
when Amy inhaled a wool ball.
你们还要多久才能来啊
How much longer do you think you'll be?
我不知道
I don't know.
又进来了一只鸟
There's still a bird in here.
我们这下麻烦大了
We are gonna get in a ton of trouble.
亲爱的 今天是圣诞节前夜
Honey, it's Christmas Eve.
谁会知道你们在那里
Who even knows you're in there?
我们在签到表上签名
No, our names are on the sign-in sheet.
那就把名字擦掉走人呗
So erase them and walk out.
我可不能这么做
I can't do that.
不能做什么
Can't do what?
她叫我们把名字擦掉直接走人
She says take our names off the sign-in sheet and leave.
-我们可不能这么做 -对啊
- We can't do that. - Yeah.
* 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 *
* Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way *
* 我们滑雪多快乐 *
* Oh, what fun it is to ride *
* 我们坐在雪橇上 *
* in a one-horse open sleigh, hey! *
艾米 这果干布丁真好吃
Amy, that pudding was delicious.
如果你喜欢葡萄干的话
If you like raisins.
多谢 我放的是无花果干
Thank you. And it's figs.
如果是这样 那就变得"超美味"呢
Oh, in that case, it was pretty good.
你还好吧 你都没怎么吃鹅肉
You feeling okay? You hardly touched your goose.
闻起来太像冠蓝鸦了
It smelled too much like blue jay.
我帮你收拾吧
Can I help you clean up?
你用海姆力克法帮我咳出了羊毛球
Oh, you Heimliched a ball of wool out of me;
就不麻烦你了
you're good.
我们开始交换礼物吧
Uh, what do you say we exchange gifts?
谢尔顿 我们没带礼物啊
Oh, Sheldon, we didn't bring any.
我以为你讨厌交换礼物呢
I thought you hate giving gifts.
我是讨厌
Yeah, I do.
所以我才给艾米带了这个
Which is why I got Amy this.
你给我带了礼物
You got me something?
不 不止是礼物
Oh, not just something, no.
我这是用心挑选的 节日主题的
It's from the heart, it's holiday-themed,
收据被我吃了 所以你也没法退了
and I swallowed the gift receipt so you cannot return it.
看看你坐在圣诞老人腿上的样子
Look at you on Santa's lap.
真是太可爱了
That's so sweet.
那当然 这礼物可完美呢
Of course it is. It's the perfect gift.
你现在有什么感想
H-How are you feeling right now?
是否有罪恶感 悲哀感
Guilty? Sad?
宁愿自己是不过圣诞的犹太人吗
Wishing you were Jewish?
不 我非常喜欢
No, I love it.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那这个怎么样呢
Well, how about now?
我亲爱的艾米 节日快乐
Happy holidays to my dear Amy.
我希望你能珍惜这份礼物
I hope you treasure this
像我珍惜你那样
as much as I treasure you.
但是你都没为我准备礼物
And you got me nothing.
圣诞节被你毁了
Christmas is ruined.
我们再也不要提这件事了
Let's never speak of it again.
哇 这还真好玩
Well, this was fun.
其实呢
Actually,
我为你准备了一份礼物
I did get you something.
我们不是有协议吗
But what about our agreement?
可你也送了我礼物啊 给你
Well, you got me something. Here.
饼干吗
Cookies?
是你外婆的圣诞饼干哦
They're your Meemaw's Christmas cookies.
我给她打电♥话♥要了配方
I called and got the recipe.
这些饼干太好吃了
They're perfect.
和她的拥抱一样美好
It tastes like her hugs.
圣诞快乐 谢尔顿
Merry Christmas, Sheldon.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你开心 我也开心
You're happy, I'm happy.
也许一个强调馈赠的节日并不是那么...
Well, maybe a holiday that's all about giving isn't so...
拿开你的脏手
Get your hand out of that box!
好了
Okay.
下一个游戏叫做寻找热豆豆
The next game is called Hot Boiled Beans.
我猜也是
Of course it is.
选一个人离开房♥间
One person is sent out of the room
其他人留在里面藏起一个小玩意
while the others hide a small item.
然后对外面的人说
Then they invite the first person back by saying,
"晚餐已煮好 热豆加培根
"Hot boiled beans and bacon for supper,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表