All I have is our new urine flow drug.
虽然缓解不了他的紧张
Won't help with his anxiety,
但药效强劲 他尿尿的时候
but it's so strong, when he pees
会像穿着喷气背包在屋子里乱飞
he'll fly around the room like he's got a jet pack.
我没有办法不去想这件事
I can't stop thinking about it.
你担心也不会改变任何事
You know, worrying won't have any effect on what happens.
我知道
I know.
或许你需要做一些更有用的事情
Maybe you need to do something more productive.
好吧
Okay.
如果这个瓶子
If I make this shot
能扔进垃圾桶
in the trash can,
就表示探测器顺利到达
the probe will have arrived
并处于能正常运作的状态
in perfect working order.
所以你除了抓狂 就只能让你的运动技能
So, in addition to being crazy, you're resting the fate
来决定这任务的命运吗
of the mission on your athletic prowess.
是的
Yes.
曾撞烂过健身固定脚踏车的超低运动技能点
The man who crashed his stationary bike.
我没有撞烂它 好吗
I didn't crash it, okay?
我的歌♥单节奏太快了
My playlist was too up-tempo,
音浪太强 头晕于是撞到地上
I got light-headed and I fell off.
好了
Okay.
行不行
It all...
就取决于
comes down...
这一下了
to this.
开心了吧 现在你可以放心了
You happy? Now you can relax.
你是哪门子科学家啊
What kind of scientist are you?
地球人都知道要三投两中才算
Everyone knows you got to make two out of three.
其实也没那么坏
This isn't so bad.
你说得倒轻巧
That's easy for you to say.
你的椅子又没正对着内衣物区
Your chair's not facing the lingerie section.
天啊 好多小内内哦
Boy, that's a lot of panties.
你们俩待得舒服吗 可能要等很久哦
You guys comfy? This might take a while.
我不明白为什么女人要坚持
You know, I don't understand why women insist
没完没了地买♥♥衣服
on making a big production out of buying clothes.
你说得对 我们应该向你学习
No, you're right, we should do what you do.
让自己妈妈从休斯顿寄来在超♥市♥买♥♥的裤子
Have our mom send us pants from the Walmart in Houston.
那里有个人
They have a man there
了解我的个人穿衣风格好吗
who understands my personal style.
再见啦
Bye.
我有个坏消息
Uh, I've got some bad news.
这里面没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no cell service in here.
算啦 没关系
Well, that's all right.
智能手♥机♥没面世前
There were plenty of ways to pass the time
也有很多消磨时间的方式啊
before smart phones were invented.
那倒是
That's true.
我用手♥机♥搜搜
I'll look them up.
去他个小饼干
Son of a biscuit.
谢尔顿 没关系啦
Sheldon, it's fine.
不 有关系
No, it's not fine.
这都21世纪了 怎么还会有店没有无线网的
What kind of store in the 21st century doesn't at least have Wi-Fi?
我要打去他们公♥司♥总部投诉
I'm going to call their corporate office...
去他个小饼干
Son of a biscuit!
我想想啊 我的军队要袭击
Let's see, my armies are going to attack
巴克兰的一个郡[魔戒地名]
the Shire from Buckland.
我的骰子点数是
And I roll...
一个五 一个三
a five and a three.
好的
Okay.
为了捍卫家园 我的点数是
And to defend, I roll...
两个六 我赢了
two sixes. I win.
天啊 又是两个六
Boy, double-sixes again.
要不是我亲眼看见
You know... if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes,
我真不敢相信
I wouldn't believe it.
我想知道我们还要在这里待多久
I wonder how long we're gonna be stuck here.
我不知道 但她们为我们付出了很多
I don't know, but the girls do a lot for us.
这是我们该做的
It's the least we can do.
那倒是
Oh, that's true.
我想只有双方做出让步才公平吧
I suppose it's only fair we make compromises.
瞧瞧你 居然如此成熟
Look at you, being all mature.
我不懂你有什么好惊讶的
I don't know why you're so surprised.
跟你住在一起这么多年了
If there's one thing I know about after living with you
我唯一学会的事情 就是做出让步
for so many years, it's how to compromise.
你说什么
I-I'm sorry?
你为我做出让步吗
You make compromises for me?
一直如此啊
All the time.
在这个地球
On Earth?
在我们的生活中
In our lives?
在我们现在活着的世界里吗
That-That we're living?
是啊 我...
Oh, yes. I...
就在昨天 你吃午饭的时候
Just yesterday, you had a-a big piece of lettuce
牙齿上有一大♥片♥菜叶子
stuck in your teeth at lunch.
我有说什么吗
Did I say anything?
完全没有
No.
我做出让步
I compromised
闭上了我的嘴
and kept my mouth shut.
你当时也该闭上嘴 因为大家都在笑你
Like you should've, because everyone was laughing at you.
你这不是让步
That is not a compromise.
让步是我总得开车载你出门
A compromise is me driving you everywhere
因为你不肯学开车
because you refuse to learn how.
我会开车了 艾米教过我
Oh, I learned how. Amy taught me.
什么 那你怎么不自己开
What? Then-Then why don't you do it?
因为开车好可怕
Uh, well, it's scary.
有时候我会分不清油门和刹车
And sometimes I get the pedals mixed up.
但更重要的一点是 载我上班
But, more importantly, driving me to work
是你生存的意义之一呀
is one of the things that gives your life purpose.
我可不能残忍♥地剥夺它
I can't take that away from you,
所以 我这算是什么呢
so... what do I do?
拜托 我把答案都送到你嘴边上了
Oh, come on, I'm practically feeding you the answer.
我让步了
I compromise.
-多谢你来陪我 -乐意之极
- Hey, uh, thanks for keeping me company. - I'm happy to.
我觉得出来活动活动对你有好处
I think getting out of the apartment will do you good.
那我们这是要去哪儿
So... where we headed?
如果你不介意的话 我想去寺庙
If it's okay with you, I'd like to go to temple.
兄弟 相信我 你不会想要皈依犹太教
Buddy, trust me, you don't want to convert to Judaism.
我知道我让犹太教看起来很酷
I mean, I know I make it look cool,
但犹太教并不单纯是鸡胸肉和光明节陀螺而已
but... it's not all briskets and dreidels.
我是想去印度教的寺庙
I meant a Hindu temple.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
里面不会和《夺宝奇兵之毁灭神庙》一个样吧
It's not like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, right?
不会有长角的光头想挖出我的心吧
Some bald guy with horns isn't gonna rip my heart out.
老兄 那部电影纯粹是帝♥国♥主♥义♥的幻想
Dude, that movie's an imperialist fantasy
把和平又善良的古国国民
that makes the followers of a beautiful and peaceful religion
意淫成茹毛饮血的野蛮人
look like a bunch of bloodthirsty barbarians.
你明明很爱看那电影
You love that movie.
是的 拍得那叫一个牛逼
Yeah, it's pretty great.
你怎么突然开始相信宗教了
I'm surprised to see you suddenly get religious.
此话怎讲
Why?
因为我认识你十年了
Well, because I've known you for ten years
你从来没去过寺庙
and you've never gone to temple,
你从没说过自己相信神
you never talked about believing in God,
上一次的印度排灯节 我亲眼目睹你在巴西牛排店
and last Diwali I watched you eat two pounds of sacred cow
吞下了两磅圣牛肉
at a Brazilian steak house.
宗教信仰是很私人的事
Religion is a very personal thing.
我是有去寺庙啊 我只是没说而已
I do go to temple-- I just... I don't talk about it.
可你是一位科学家啊
Yeah, but you're a scientist.
那又怎样
So?
身为科学家 你应该相信只有事实和证据
So, as a scientist, you believe the way to understand the universe
才是认识宇宙的唯一方法
is through facts and evidence,
怎么现在你又求助于
and now you're counting on some
长了一百只胳膊的恒河蓝妹子[希瓦神]了吗
blue chick with a hundred arms to help you?
你这么说太不敬了
That is so offensive.
你所有的印度教知识都是来自于《夺宝奇兵》吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表