I-I understand.
当然 是的
Of course, yes.
我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
我发现伯班克市有一个击剑学校
So I found this fencing school in Burbank
开有绝地武士教学班
that has a Jedi class.
如果你不介意是那个班里唯一的大人
And if you're cool being the only adults there,
那他们很乐意接收你
they said they are.
兄弟 我的父母刚离婚了
Dude, my parents just split up.
什么
What?!
刚才是我爸的电♥话♥
Uh, that was my dad on the phone.
他搬出去了
He moved out.
天啊 我很遗憾
Oh, my God, I... I'm sorry.
如果你不想去 我们可以不出去
I mean, if you're not up to it, we don't have to go out,
待在家里也行
we can just hang here.
没关系
No, it's fine.
没什么大不了的
It's not that big a deal.
只要他们开心 我就开心
As long as they're happy, I'm happy.
等我节假日回去看他们时
And when I get to see them for the holidays,
我得过两次印度排灯节
I'll get to celebrate Diwali twice--
一人家里过一次
one at each house.
那就变成了"双"排灯节
That's double the Diwali.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事
I'm okay.
你看起来可不像哦
You don't look okay.
怎么可能会没事 我是一个家庭破碎的小孩
How can I be okay? I come from a broken home.
医生说10点我手术就做完了
The doctor said I should be out of surgery by 10:00.
好的
Okay.
谢尔顿真的会相信
And Sheldon really believes
我们去公共泳池游泳了吗
we're at a public swimming pool?
他肯定会忙着算
He was so busy figuring out
我们泡在含百万分之多少的尿液里
how many parts per million of urine we'd be floating around in,
没空起疑心
he didn't even question it.
百万分之18
18 parts per million.
他仍执意要去
And he's still doing it.
别管他们啦 我很开心能载你去上班
Don't worry about that. I'm happy to take you to work.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
莱纳德从来不准我在车里吃法式吐司条
And Leonard never lets me have French toast sticks in the car.
我不能有沾上糖浆的手指
I can't have syrupy fingers,
但他却能在马桶里仰泳
but he can do the backstroke in a toilet bowl.
他们锻炼身体也是好事啊
It's nice they're getting exercise.
现在仔细想想
Although now that I think about it,
莱纳德去公共场合游泳时
Leonard would never go swimming in public
一定会穿上他的游泳衣
without his swim shirt.
他肯定带了
I'm sure he brought it.
不可能 去年在魔术山游乐场
No, but last year, at Magic Mountain,
他严重晒伤
he got such a bad sunburn,
得把泳衣剪掉才能脱下来
we had to cut him out of it.
他可能买♥♥了新的 快吃你的早餐
He probably got a new one. Finish your breakfast.
瞧 我仪表板上有一整块区域
Look, there's an entire section of my dashboard
没有糖浆哦 快去乱沾
that doesn't have any syrup on it.
你举止好奇怪 怎么了
You're acting odd. Why?
我向来举止古怪 每个人都知道
I'm odd all the time, everyone knows that.
昨晚我还往自己嘴里塞蚕豆
Just last night, I tried to see how many fava beans
试试到底能塞多少颗呢
I could fit in my mouth.
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
28颗
28.
-老实点 -其实是56颗啦
- Come on. - Fifty-six.
艾米
Amy!
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
好吧
All right.
别生气哦
Don't get upset, but...
莱纳德得到一个提前做手术的机会
an earlier appointment opened up for Leonard
现在他应该在手术中了吧
and he's getting the surgery right now.
我明白了
I see.
载我去找莱纳德
Take me to Leonard.
你就乖乖上班吧 他会没事的
Just go to work, he'll be fine.
艾米 他是我最好的朋友
Amy, he's my best friend,
就算你不载我去 我也一定会去
and if you don't take me, I'm going there anyway.
好吧
Fine.
你真是位好朋友 这么关心他
It's sweet that you care about him so much.
没错
I do.
万一他有什么不测
And I wouldn't be able to forgive myself,
我一定无法原谅自己
if something happened to him
不能在他床边跟他说 "我就说吧"
and I wasn't at his bedside to say, "I told you so."
你好啊
Hello.
我们游得很开心哦
We had a really nice swim.
省省吧
Oh, stop it.
我猜医疗中心肯定治好
I assume this medical center's already treated
你今天裤子着火屁♥股♥被烧伤的地方了吧
the burns on your bottom from the recent pants fire.
"骗子骗子 裤子着火"
因为我是骗子吗
'Cause I'm a liar, liar?
这得由消防队长来判定
That's for the fire marshal to determine.
你非得告诉他吗
You had to tell him?
他死缠烂打
He wore me down.
再加上我意乱情迷
And I was distracted.
他今天用了比较多婴儿爽身粉
He has on extra baby powder today.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
还在做手术
He's still in surgery.
很好
Very well.
他会没事的
He's gonna be all right.
怎么黏糊糊的
That is sticky.
好了 我们聊点手术以外的事情吧
Come on, let's talk about something other than the surgery.
好主意
That's a good idea.
佩妮 你和莱纳德讨论过葬礼的安排吗
Penny, did you and Leonard ever discuss funeral arrangements?
她是说聊点开心的事情
I think she meant something a little happier.
我们是可以当成喜事庆祝一番
I suppose we could try to make it a celebration,
可惜他英年早逝
but he died so young.
-有人吗 -好啊
- Knock, knock. Hi. - Hey.
你们怎么来了
What brings you by?
松饼[没什么]的事儿
muffin much.
告诉过你了 不好笑
Told you-- not funny.
他不笑
He's just not laughing
是因为他感觉"难"莓
because he's feeling... blue berry.
好难取悦
Tough crowd.
抱歉 你们真好 谢谢
I'm sorry. This is very sweet. Thanks.
你怎么样了
So, how you doing?
现在没事了 这件事情
Better. I guess the news just
比我想象中给我的打击更大
hit me a lot harder than I expected.
当然
Well, of course.
如果我的父母分手了 我肯定会崩溃
I would be devastated if my parents split up.
为什么 你父亲几乎不和你母亲说话
Why? Your father barely speaks to your mother.
至少他还在我们身边
Well, at least he stuck around,
不像你父亲 一走了之
not like your dad, who just took off.
如你所见 我们是来逗你开心的
As you can see, we're here to cheer you up.
抱歉 拉杰
Sorry, Raj.
你知道你♥爸♥妈是怎么回事吗
Do you have any sense of what happened with your folks?
日子一天天过去 他们开始互相怨恨
I think, over time, they started to resent each other,
他们没有好好解决两人之间的矛盾
and instead of talking about the things that bothered them,
反而将其压在心底
they kept it bottled up,
怨恨日渐加深
and the hate just grew.
他们在一起的日子一直不开心 真是太可怜了
It's a shame they spent all that time unhappy.
不过有时候
But sometimes,
你也无能为"松饼"[力]
there's muffin you can do about it.
你懂的 对吧
You get it, right?
你真好 还给他带了礼物
Oh, it's nice you got him that.
这不是给莱纳德的
Oh, this isn't for Leonard, no.
这是艾米买♥♥给我的
Amy bought it for me.
进来的时候 他的脚趾头踢到了旋转门
Stubbed his toe on the revolving door on the way in.
你知道那些转来转去的事物会让我头晕
You know those confounded things make me dizzy.
谁让你一直跟着门转
Who told you to keep going around?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表