整个街区都没电了
It's the whole block.
应该明天就修好了
Should be fixed by tomorrow.
等等 什么时候没电的
Wait, when did it go out?
昨晚半夜吧
In the middle of the night.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
华仔 怎么了
Howie, what's wrong?
全都解冻了
It's all defrosting.
没关系 只是食物而已
It's okay. It's just food.
不仅仅只是食物
It's not just food.
这是我妈生前做的最后的食物
This is the last food my mother ever made.
这是她最后做的牛胸肉
This is her last brisket.
这是她最后做的肉丸
This is her last meatloaf.
这是她最后做的...
This is her last...
我不知道这是什么 但是...
I have no idea what this is, but...
这也是最后一顿了
it's the last one.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
不好
No.
所有我妈做的食物要坏掉了
All Ma's food is gonna be ruined.
我们何不把食物都带回家 放进家里冰箱呢
Well, why don't we take it home and put it in our freezer?
你不会想那样做的
You don't want to do that.
二次冷冻不仅会损失水分
Refreezing not only removes moisture,
还会在肉的纤维里产生冰晶
but it creates ice crystals in the fibers of the meat
那会影响肉的味道和肉质
that can compromise its taste and texture.
干嘛 我看见一个施教时刻
What? I saw a teachable moment.
随便教点烹饪学都不行吗
I dropped some culinary science.
那我们该怎么办
What should we do?
我来告诉你我们该怎么做
I'll tell you exactly what we're gonna do.
吃掉它
We're gonna eat it.
这里大概有18斤的食物呢
There's, like, 20 pounds of food in there.
你只是说我得把东西处理掉
All you said was I had to get rid of things.
可你没说它们不能先经过我的结肠啊
You didn't say they couldn't pass through my colon first.
华仔
Howie...
好吧
Okay.
那不如这样
Then how about this?
我们邀请大家来吃晚餐
Let's invite everyone over to dinner.
就像妈最后一次为我们做饭
It'll be like Ma's feeding us one last time.
我喜欢这主意
I love that.
我也是
Me, too.
瞧 我们有这么多番茄酱
Oh, look, we've got enough ketchup
足以覆盖每一寸肉
to cover every ounce of it.
谁会看《科学美国人》这种杂♥志♥啊
I mean, who even reads Scientific American?
这本杂♥志♥名气挺大的
It's kind of a big deal.
如果它这么有名气 那怎么请来拍封面的
If it's such a big deal, how come the biggest celebrity
超超大牌却是一个小小分子呢
they could get for the cover is a molecule?
我们能不能不说这个话题了
Can we please just stop talking about it?
抱歉 那我能做点什么吗
I'm sorry. What can I do?
不必了 我没事
Nothing, I'm fine.
不不 我要让你开心起来
No, no. I'm gonna cheer you up.
有了
Here we go.
我们要干嘛
What are we doing?
我要带你去购物
I am taking you shopping.
我的宝贝不开心 我要让他开心起来
My baby is sad, and I'm gonna make him happy again.
我知道购物能让你开心
Look, I know shopping cheers you up,
但我对这个真的不感兴趣
but it's just not really my thing.
那这台直升飞机怎么样
Well, what about this helicopter
你可以通过iPad控制哦
you control with an iPad?
里面有摄像头吗
Does it have a camera in it?
里面有摄像头哦
It does have a camera in it.
宝贝表示感兴趣
Baby's listening.
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德 莱纳德
Leonard? Leonard?
干嘛
What?
我跟杂♥志♥社的记者谈过了
I spoke to the reporter at the magazine.
然后呢 你告诉他那是我的点子了吗
What happened? Did you tell him it was my idea?
我说了
I did.
谢谢 那他怎么说
Thank you. What did he say?
他说编辑部最终决定
He said they made the editorial decision
只登出主导科学家
to only cite the lead scientist.
他为什么会认为你才是主导科学家
Why did he think you're the lead scientist?
那可是我的点子啊
It was my idea!
对了 多花四块钱
You know, for an extra four bucks,
明天直升机就送到家了哦
I can have this thing here tomorrow.
我知道那是你的点子
Well, I know it was your idea,
但那个记者说他关注我的研究有一段时间了
but the reporter said he's been following my work for a while,
他们杂♥志♥刊登那篇文章的唯一理由
and the only reason they even mentioned it in the magazine
就是因为我的名字在上面
is 'cause my name is on it.
算了 我买♥♥了 四块钱而已
You know what? I did it. What's four bucks?
如果你的目的是想让我好过点
If you're trying to make me feel better,
你完全没成功
it's not working.
好吧 那如果我告诉你
Well... then what if I told you
我在有线电视账单上加了你的名字呢
that I added your name to the cable bill?
没用
No.
反正也没加上 他们在电♥话♥里让我等了20分钟
That's just as well. They had me on hold for 20 minutes
我就挂了 我...
and I hung up. I...
莱纳德 莱纳德
Leonard? Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
沃罗威茨邀请我们一起去吃饭 所以
Also, Wolowitz invited us all to dinner, so...
你准备好了我们就出发
I'm ready whenever you are.
他不就出了个点子吗
All he had was an idea.
点子也是很重要的啊
Well, that is an important part.
拜托
Oh, please!
我脑子里天天都有新点子
I have ideas all day long.
反转海洋公园 里面的海豚可以摸摸人类
Reverse SeaWorld where dolphins are allowed to pet people.
添加一个新尺寸 在中号♥和大号♥间加入中大号♥
A new clothing size between medium and large called Marge.
从小矮人中喷嚏精的角度重述《白雪公主》
Snow White retold from the point of view of Sneezy.
喷嚏精 开心果 迷糊鬼 爱生气
为什么万事通从不给他开药治喷嚏呢
Why won't Doc prescribe him something?
我们总算可以知道了
We finally find out.
可莱纳德的点子真的不错啊
But Leonard's idea was good.
那就从爱生气的角度吧 他到底气什么呢
Fine. Then Grumpy-- what's he so grumpy about?
也许是气他女朋友胳膊肘往外拐吧
Maybe his girlfriend won't take his side.
我才是提出点子的那个人
I'm the one who thought of it!
可是很多部分不也都是他完成的吗
Well, didn't he do a lot of the work?
但他现在沉醉于让别人以为
But now he's happy to let people think
一切都是他的功劳
he's responsible for everything.
所以你才能得到平板遥控直升机嘛
And that's why you get an iPad helicopter!
名气比他大难道是我的错吗
Is it my fault I have a much bigger reputation than he does?
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
论文上我的名字按字母顺序排在他前面
Is it my fault that my name came first
这也是我的错吗
on the paper alphabetically?
不是你的错
Not your fault.
记者把我记为主导科学家我没有纠正他
Is it my fault that when the reporter cited me
这也是我的错吗
as the lead scientist I didn't correct him?
快看那只漂亮的小鸟
Hey, look at that pretty bird.
他总是需要成为众人的焦点
He always needs all the attention.
跟个孩子一样
He's such a baby.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我发誓 我的直升机永远不让他玩
I swear, he is never ever playing with my helicopter.
我要开始加热这些东西了
Okay, I'll start heating some of this stuff up.
谢了
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, man.
这是我高中毕业舞会戴的襟花
This is the boutonniere from my high school prom...
还有我犹太成年礼上剩的一块蛋糕
...A piece of cake from my Bar Mitzvah.
她真是什么都舍不得扔啊
Did she throw anything away?
是啊
No.
要是我的包皮也在里面 我立马自尽
If I find my foreskin, I'm gonna kill myself.
我们现在找到了
Okay, so we've got, um,
3块鸡胸肉 4坨烘肉卷 1份千层面
three briskets, four meatloafs, one lasagna...
不 那是鸡蛋面条
No, that's noodle kugel.
1份犹太千层面
One Jewish lasagna...
2份各重达8磅的磅蛋糕
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表