我们来聊聊大姨妈吧
Let's just talk about our periods.
不 等一下
No, hold on.
游泳是犬科动物的本能
All canines instinctively know how to swim.
狼人怎么能不会游泳?
Why wouldn't a werewolf have the same abilities?
因为他们不是完完全全的狼
Well, they're not a hundred percent wolf.
它们是狼人 半狼半人
They're a werewolf... that's only part wolf.
就像拿苹果跟橘子比
It's like comparing apples to oranges.
谢谢
Thank you.
技术层面上讲 是苹果在月圆之夜
Oh, and technically, it's apples that turn into were-oranges
变成了橘子
when the moon is full.
嗨 真有趣
Hey, this is fun.
什么时候你们不一起大姨妈综合征的时候我们再来玩
We should do it sometime when you aren't all PMS'ing.
拜拜
Bye.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
噢
Oh.
我要维持住焦虑水平
Uh, I need to keep my anxiety at the right level,
所以需要达斯·维达 小丑 和哥斯拉的吼叫声
so I'm using Darth Vader, the Joker, and Godzilla's roar
来锁定那个有效区域
to keep me in that sweet spot.
我尝试过把泰勒斯威夫特也混进去
Uh, I tried including Taylor Swift in the mix,
可没想到我这么爱她
but turns out I love her.
拜托戴耳机啊
Well, at least listen to it through headphones.
我要睡觉 晚安
I'm trying to sleep. Good night.
哎!
Boy!
泰勒是对的... 黑我的人会不停地黒黑黑黑黑
Taylor was right... haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
你最近工作很忙嘛
You've been working so much lately,
很高兴你没有忘记约会之夜
I'm glad you didn't forget about date night.
当然
Of course.
Sheldon啊
Sheldon.
嗯
Yeah.
也许你应该把本子放下 来跟我说话
Maybe you want to put the notebook away and talk to me.
我可以双线程
I can do both.
哦不 我的大脑可是最优配置
No, my brain is working at optimal capacity.
哦不 我可以边跟你聊天
No, I can have a conversation with you
边解决暗物质质子的衰减问题
and solve the dark matter proton decay problem at the same time.
好吧 今天过得怎么样?
Fine. How was your day?
言之有理
Oh, you said it.
Sheldon啊
Sheldon.
Sheldon 我很担心你
Sheldon, I'm worried about you.
你不吃东西
You're not eating,
你几天不睡
you haven't slept in days,
而且 说实话 那帽子都臭了
and, to be honest, that cap is starting to smell.
我知道啊
I know.
他已经取代了哥斯拉 成为了我焦虑的源泉
It's replaced Godzilla as my principle source of anxiety.
现在是Emily一票 Cinnamon一票
Okay, so it's one vote Emily, one vote Cinnamon.
Penny 由你来打破僵局
Penny, you're the tiebreaker.
再说一遍
Say the quote again.
"我们都是天秤座 太好了"
"It's just so perfect that we're both Libras."
哇 好难
Wow, this is hard.
我选Cinnamon
I'm gonna say Cinnamon.
- 猜对啦! - 耶! - 拜托!
- Yes! - Yes! - Come on!
这是最后一次 我发誓
That was the last one, I promise.
再也不玩了
We won't play anymore.
谢谢
Thank you.
要知道一旦被她发现 她可是要伤心的
'Cause if she ever found out, it would hurt her feelings.
是伤Emily的心吗?
Emily's feelings?
是Emily的
Yes, Emily.
- 漂亮! - 猜得好!
- Nice! - Yay! Good job!
随便你们 Sheldon去哪了?
Whatever. Where's Sheldon?
去约会了
Date night.
Amy一定会觉得很无聊
Mmm, that can't be much fun for Amy.
今天上班的时候 他喝了生平第一罐红牛
You know, at work today, he tried his first Red Bull.
出什么事了?
What happened?
他绕着圈儿
He chased a squirrel
追了会儿松鼠 然后...
around the quad for a while and...
然后就在我车里吐了起来
then threw up in my car.
难道你们不觉得该劝他停下来了吗?
Don't you think you should make him stop all this?
我不知道... 他也没碍着别人
I don't know... he's not really hurting anybody.
把呕吐物从手套箱铲出来的又不是你
You didn't have to scoop vomit out of your glove compartment.
他可是完成了不少工作
He is getting a lot of work done.
还对质子衰退提出了很独到的见解
He had a pretty interesting take on proton decay.
他要是攻破这个 这可是改变了历史啊
Wow, if he cracks that, it's a game changer, guys.
它将彻底颠覆我们
It'll completely redefine our understanding
对物理世界的理解
of the physical universe.
嗯 的确会
Hmm, it would.
好了 继续"Emily"还是"Cinnamon"的游戏
Okay, back to "Emily or Cinnamon"
"一个小姑娘怎么吃得下这么一大块牛排"
"How can such a little girl eat such a big steak"
喂 Sheldon
Sheldon,
快把帽子摘了
I want you to take that cap off.
你唠叨的口气 对我保持焦虑真有帮助
That nagging tone is helping my anxiety, yeah.
但要是你能把声音放缓和十分之一
But if you could maybe just go ten percent less shrill,
那就真成了我的天籁之音
that'd really put the zip-a-Dee in my doo-dah.
不好意思 但我们说好
I'm sorry, but you know we agreed
约会夜不带工作的
not to bring work to date night.
就是这样 真是完美
There you go, perfect.
Sheldon 别闹了 我说真的
Sheldon, stop it, I'm not kidding.
把帽子摘了 把笔记本放一边
Take the cap off, and put the notebook away.
可我奋斗几个月后终于有所进展了
But after months of struggling, I'm finally making progress.
为了追求效率把自己逼疯不值得
You don't need to drive yourself crazy in order to be productive.
我有吗?
Or do I, hmm?
牛顿著"数学原理"一书时
Sir Isaac Newton wrote his Principia
还以为自己是只穿山甲嘞
while convinced he was an armadillo.
没这回事
That's not true.
亦真亦假 谁知道呢
Yeah, well, maybe it is, maybe it isn't.
我最近产生幻觉了
I have been hallucinating lately.
Sheldon 你不能再这样了
Sheldon, this has to stop.
你得去好好休息 保重身体
You need to get some sleep and take care of yourself.
Amy 我这几天的成果比我转战暗物质后
Amy, I have gotten more done in the last few days
这么久以来的还要多
than I have since I made the switch to dark matter.
如果我停下来 一切都付诸东流怎么办?
What if I stop doing this, and it all goes away?
你的想法和主意靠的是你的脑袋 不是你的焦虑
Your thoughts and ideas come from you, not from your anxiety.
也许吧
Hmm, perhaps.
但我就不摘帽子
But I'm not taking the cap off.
折磨自己是一回事
It's one thing to make yourself miserable,
折磨你周围所有人是另一回事
but you're making everyone around you miserable, too.
我最后命令你一次... 把帽子给我摘了
Now, I'm telling you for the last time... take the cap off.
哦!
Oh!
真的?
Really?
我要是不肯呢?
What if I don't?
另外 能等我吃完点心 再回答我吗?
And before you answer that, can I have my dessert?
然后她就把我赶出来了
And then she threw me out.
我可是她的正牌男友
Me, her very own boyfriend.
我做的不过是试图让人类
When all I've done is try to help humanity reach
更深入地理解我们所生活的世界
a more profound understanding of the world we live in.
是啊 女人呐...
Yeah, well, women...
你准备怎么做?
what are you gonna do?
我就知道你懂我的 亲爱的穿山甲牛顿
I knew you'd understand, Armadillo Isaac Newton.
好吧...
Okay...
到了
Here we are.
嘿
Hey.
你又是演的哪出?
What are you trying to pull?
科学院的主席又不在这
The president of science isn't in here.
你先躺下来 他稍后就到
You lie down, he'll be here in a minute.
好吧
Okay.
我还以为你在骗我呢
Hey, I thought you were trying to trick me.
现在 你也舒服舒服
Now, you just get comfortable.
不不 安逸是魔鬼
No, no, comfort is the enemy.
你知道怎样才算舒服吗?
You know what's comfortable?
拖鞋 毛毯 还有熊猫抱枕
Slippers and blankets and panda bears.
想象一下画着理查德·费曼脸的熊猫
Imagine a panda bear with Richard Feynman's face on it.
把车发动下 Leonard 到了采购海报的时间了
Warm up the car, Leonard, it's poster time.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表