你把功劳都霸占了
with you hogging all the credit?!
我什么都没霸占
I didn't hog anything.
不像你 霸占着那坨有葡萄干的千层面
Unlike you and that weird lasagna with raisins in it.
你想要吗
You want some of this?
我赏你一顿饱啊
I'll give you some.
谢尔顿 莱纳德 马上给我去客厅
Sheldon, Leonard, living room, right now!
她先叫的我 你嫉妒死了吧
She said my name first; that must kill you.
我不知道你俩是要闹哪样
I don't know what you think you're doing,
但我老公现在可是很难过
but this is a very difficult time for my husband!
我们吃的是他老妈最后做的食物
We're eating the last food his mother ever made,
你们俩还想学熊孩子 把饭拿起来乱扔吗
and you were gonna throw it at each other like children?!
不管你俩吵什么玩意 给我憋回去
Whatever it is you're fighting about, put it aside,
滚回桌子乖乖当好霍华德的朋友
go back in there and be a good friend to Howard
不然甜点没你俩的份
or there's no dessert for either of you!
我在跟你们说话呢 看着我
Look at me when I'm talking to you!
别想...
And don't think...
你们注意到
You guys ever notice sometimes
有时候博纳黛特和我妈说话有点像吗
Bernadette sounds like my mom?
没听出来啊
I don't hear it.
哪有 完全没有
No, not at all.
我这辈子没吃过这么撑
I don't think I've eaten that much in my entire life.
所以我们族人在沙漠里暴走了四十年
It's why my people wandered the desert for 40 years.
曾在沙漠度过40年的漂泊帐篷生活
才能把肚子里的东西消化掉
Took that long to walk it off.
佩妮 是这样的 以色列人在沙漠中...
You see, Penny, the Israelites were in the desert...
闭嘴
Shut up!
太高兴你俩不吵了
So glad you two are done fighting.
现在我只想怎么把嗝打出来才不会吐
Right now, I'm just trying to burp without throwing up.
等等
Hang on.
《今日物理》提到了我们的论文
Physics Today mentioned the paper.
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
谁在乎 他们提莱纳德了吗
Who cares? Did they mention Leonard?
提到了
They did.
太好了
Yay.
好消息 我又找到抗胃酸片了
Good news, I found more Tums.
太好了
Yay!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表