我不能去 他是我最好的客户
I can't do it! He's my best client!
好吧 我来赶走他
All right, I'll get rid of him.
不过这次算你欠我的
But you owe me one.
我们要去奥利佛家欣赏他的收集品
Hey, we're going to Oliver's house to see his collection.
你要和我们一起去吗
You want to go with us?
好的
Yeah, sure.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God!
莱纳德 我错了
Leonard, I was wrong.
天堂真的存在
Heaven does exist.
而天堂就在谢奥区
And it's in the basement of a urologist's house
一个泌尿科医生的地下室里
in Sherman Oaks.
欢迎来到我的"孤独堡垒"
Welcome to my Fortress of Solitude.
这是我摆脱
This is where I go to get away from...
我其他孤独的地方
all my other solitude.
这是复♥制♥品吧
Oh, come on. It's a replica.
原版
Original.
我想我刚背叛了我的妻子[高♥潮♥了]
Oh, I think I just cheated on my wife.
这是电影《地狱男爵》里的那把枪吗
The gun from Hellboy?
对
Yup.
你怎么得到的
How did you get it?
在一个拍卖♥♥上买♥♥回来的
Bought it at auction.
我还期望听到男主角
Oh, I was hoping for a juicy tidbit
朗·普尔曼的蛋蛋奇闻呢
about Ron Perlman's testicles.
奥利佛 我要去玩宾果了
Oliver! I'm going to play bingo!
好的妈妈 玩得开心
Okay, Mother. Have fun.
还和他妈妈住在一起
Still lives with his mom.
真可怜 对吧
Yikes, right?
我不知道该如何回答
Yeah, I'm not quite sure how to respond.
大金刚
Wow, Donkey Kong!
这是我小时候最爱的游戏
This-this was my game when I was a kid!
因为这是一个美丽的金发女孩
Because it's a story of a pretty blonde girl
被一个畸形的矮小男人不停追逐的故事吗
tirelessly pursued by a small, oddly-shaped man?
不是 因为我喜欢
No, because I liked it.
干嘛一说就炸毛
Well, now, don't get defensive.
你是有点畸形 不过你追到女孩了啊
You're oddly-shaped, but you got the girl.
我注意到莱纳德
So, I've noticed Leonard gets teased a lot
因为和佩妮的感情经常被取笑
about his relationship with Penny.
是的 如果你也想加入
Yes. If you'd like to join in,
我们一般以爱得好蠢注定失败为开头
the premise is their love seems unlikely and doomed to failure.
所以你觉得她很快会单身吗
So, you think she'll be single soon?
如果你想加入那个阵营
Oh, if you want to get in on the pool,
一切都太晚了
you're too late...
那里已经人满为患
All the squares have been purchased.
有意思
Interesting.
抱歉 我还有点事要办
Excuse me, I have to take care of something.
莱纳德 身为你的朋友
Leonard, as your friend I feel
-有件事我必须要告诉你 -什么
- I should tell you something. - What?
我还在气那个花生酱的事
I'm still upset about that peanut sauce.
请不要关门好吗
Oh, could you hold the door?
-好美的花 -谢谢
- Nice flowers. - Thank you.
是送给一个姑娘的
They're for a girl.
我要绵延不绝永无休止地纠缠
Uh, I'm being implacable and relentless.
这姑娘真幸运啊
Isn't she lucky?
她给我的信♥号♥♥暧昧不明
She keeps sending me mixed signals.
但我...我想我俩追求的东西是一样的
But I-I think we both want the same thing.
追求什么
What's that?
无条件的爱
Unconditional love.
谁不想要这个呢
I guess that's all anybody wants.
没错
I guess so.
祝你成功
Well, I hope you get it.
一大秒 两大秒
One Mississippi, two Mississippi.
下一局我们换着头盔玩吧
Next game, let's switch helmets.
不要 我戴你那个头盔好蠢
No, I'd look silly in that helmet.
我不能收你的花
I-I can't take these.
为什么啊
Well, why not?
你我追求的目标一致
I mean, you want what I want.
我俩一起拥有过美好的两大秒时间
And we had two wonderful Mississippis.
那另一个姑娘怎么办
But what about the other girl?
好吧
Oh, right.
我会告诉她只做朋友
I'll tell her we should just be friends.
乐维斯医生
Dr. Lorvis?
佩妮 我们还是当朋友吧
Penny, we should just be friends.
你高兴了吧
Happy?
你觉得这玩意会咬人吗
You think he bites?
把你的头伸进去试试看吧
Stick your hand in there and find out.
上次在动物乐园看山羊时你就骗过我
You fooled me with that goat at the petting zoo.
这次休想再骗到我
You will not fool me again.
乐维斯医生去哪儿了
I wonder where Dr. Lorvis is.
他离开好一会儿了
He's been gone a while.
也许是在陪他妈咪玩宾果游戏吧
Maybe he's playing bingo with his mommy.
都成年了还这么粘父母 真可悲
It's sad how some guys can't cut the apron strings.
你说这话是特么在逗我吧
Okay, now you're messing with me.
各位 我们被锁这里了
Uh, guys, we're locked in here.
今天的好事真是一件接一件啊
Oh, this day just keeps getting better!
所以你就把他们留在家里玩游戏吗
So, you just left them alone playing games in your house?
他们玩得挺开心的
Well, they seemed happy and...
这样我们也有更多时间
I thought that would give me time
能更深入了解彼此
for you and I to get to know each other better.
这都是遇见你之前的事了
That was before we met.
谁人没有过去呢
We all have a past.
医生 你要知道你的所作所为
Doc, you've got to see what you're doing
实在有点小吓人
is-is a little creepy.
我跟踪西格妮·韦弗进厕所时
You sound just like Sigourney Weaver
她也说了同样的话
when I followed her into a restroom.
你不能一遇到对你好的姑娘
Okay, you can't just go chasing after
就追着人家走
every girl who's nice to you.
谢尔顿可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what Sheldon says.
他这人看着挺会泡妞的啊
And he seems to know his way around the ladies.
莱纳德 猜猜谁回来了 乐维斯医生哦
Hey, Leonard. Guess who's back! Dr. Lorvis!
你想和我们一起玩吗
Yeah. You care to join us?
什么
What?!
你把他们锁在你的地下室里了
You locked them in your basement?!
他们没有被锁啊
Well, they're, they're not locked in.
门只是卡住了而已
The door just sticks.
好吧 那要怎么才能把门打开
Okay, so how do they unstick it?
必须用钥匙
They'd need the key.
够了
Okay.
不行 够了
Nope. That's it.
我们马上去你家
We are gonna go over there right now.
把他们放出来
And you are going to let them out.
-三大秒 四大秒 -快走
- Three Mississippi, four Mississippi... - Move it!
太好了 你在这里
Oh, good, you're here.
艾米 我真的很抱歉
Amy, I am so sorry.
那个等等再说 这疯子把
That has to wait. This weirdo locked
-那几个男生都锁在他家地下室了 -什么
- the guys up in his basement. - What?!
-她人看着不错 叫啥名啊 -赶紧走
- She seems nice. Who's she? - Just walk.
你一定可以的
You can do this.
还剩一个梯子了
One ladder left!
-好耶 -太棒了
- Oh-ho! Yeah! - Yes!
下一关
Next level!
-莱纳德 你还好吗 -超级棒
- Leonard, are you okay? - Better than okay.
我正处于游戏人生的最巅峰
I am having the game of my life!
乐维斯医生 你不是有话要说吗
Dr. Lorvis, isn't there something you want to say?
对哦
Yes.
我很抱歉把你们锁在我家里
I'm very sorry for locking you in my home.
没错 这也太不够意思了
Yeah, that was very uncool.
抓那个锤子 抓那个锤子
Get the hammer! Get the hammer!
成了
Got it.
好了 莱纳德 我们回家吧
Okay, Leonard, let's go!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表