they put him in a simulated environment.
有意思
Interesting.
你是建议我们
You're suggesting that we recreate
重现一下矿井的坏境
the conditions of the mine
-看看咱俩能否适应吗 -对
- to see if we can handle it. - Exactly.
-不错嘛 -我们该去哪里实验呢
- Very well. - So where should we do it?
我来搜"炙热[热辣] 黑暗[黑皮肤] 湿润"几个关键词
Well, I'll just Google "Hot, dark and moist,"
看看能搜出什么
see what comes up.
谢尔顿
Uh, Sheldon...
快看 搜出了好多视频呢
Oh, there, well, look, there's all kinds of videos.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a sec?
当然有
Hi. Sure.
我希望能再谈一下那些钱的事
I was hoping we could talk about the money again.
-亲爱的 算了吧 -不 不行
- Oh, sweetie, just forget about it. - No, no, no, no,
听我说 我知道昨晚事情发展得有点诡异
hear me out. I know things got a little weird last night.
上完床后在我床头柜上
Well, leaving an envelope full of cash
留下装满钱的信封
on my dresser after sex
的确算得上诡异
would count as weird.
我想出了一个很好的解决办法
Well, I think I came up with a pretty good solution.
我们何不把这钱存进一个共同账户里
Why don't we just put the money in a joint account?
这将是我俩第一笔共同资产
It'll be our first money together.
我们可以用它办婚礼 蜜月旅行 什么都可以
We can use it for the wedding, the honeymoon, whatever.
这主意太好了 我喜欢
You know what, that's great. I love that!
你当然会喜欢啦
Yeah, of course you do--
我可不止是床上小天才哦
I'm not just a genius in bed.
当然啦 宝贝
You sure are, baby.
你要和这笔钱独处一下吗
You two want to be alone?
我明白你不愿意留着这笔钱的原因
I want you to know I get why you don't want the money--
你找到了新工作 你很高兴
you've got this new job, you're excited
自己终于经济独♥立♥了
about being financially independent--
我也无比为你感到骄傲
and I am nothing but proud of you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you so much.
听你这么说真是太开心了
It feels so good to hear you say that.
我也希望你知道
And I want you to know
我有了工作以后
that I get this job kind of changes
我俩之间的平衡发生了改变
the balance in our relationship,
我也在小心翼翼地处理这件事
and... I'm trying to be sensitive to that.
什么意思
What?
我只是觉得也许你纠结这笔钱
Well, I just think that maybe you're a little hung up
是因为我现在不再依赖你了
on the money because I'm less reliant on you now,
所以你感到害怕了
and that's a little scary.
可能吧
Maybe.
也有可能我是想对你好一点
Or maybe I tried to do something nice
结果可能你反而适应不了
and maybe you had a problem with it
因为你是个控制狂
because of your control issues.
控制狂
Control issues?
可能吧
Maybe.
也有...可能
Or... maybe...
现在我不再是失业的演员
now that I'm no longer an out-of-work actress
不会再付不起自己的饭钱
who can't pay for her own dinner,
让你有点没安全感了
that makes you a little insecure.
真不敢相信你会这么说
Well, I can't believe you'd say that.
你明知道我对于"没安全感"这事特别没安全感
You know how insecure I am about my insecurities.
好吧 对不起
You know what? I'm sorry.
为钱吵架这种事太愚蠢了
It's stupid to fight over money.
我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry, too.
我们还要一起共度余生呢
We're about to share the rest of our lives together.
这是我俩的钱 谁拿着又有什么关系
It's our money-- who cares who has it?
你说得对 有什么关系呢
Ugh! You're right-- who cares?
把钱从我裤子口袋拿出来
Get that money out of my back pocket
否则我拧断你手指
or I will break your fingers.
我从来不知道
All this time I never knew
这下面里有蒸汽通道
there were steam tunnels down here.
大部分大学都有这个
Most universities have them.
我读大学时 为求加入姐妹会
When I was an undergrad, I spent three days in one
曾在里面待了3天
pledging a sorority.
最后你加入了吗
Did you get in?
没 她们忘记了我在下面
No. They forgot I was there.
但我浑身的毛孔都被蒸开了
But it really opened up my pores.
根据我的调查
Well, according to my research,
这个入口下面的蒸汽通道
the steam tunnels below this access point
和矿井的环境最为相似
should be the closest analog to the mines.
这个会比健身房♥里的桑拿房♥
This is gonna be so much more accurate
更接近真实环境吧
than the steam room at the gym.
而且我们基本不可能看到
Plus, there's almost no chance
任何一位同事的半裸
we'll see any of our coworkers half naked.
或者是全♥裸♥
Or totally naked.
我爱霍华德
I love Howard,
可这混小子真是毫无节操啊
but the dude needs a little shame.
好了 艾米 这是你的对讲机
All right, Amy, this walkie-talkie is yours.
如果我们遇到问题 我就联♥系♥你
If we run into any problems, I'll contact you.
如果有情况发生 还记得规矩吗
And if anything bad happens, what's the rule?
先救你 有时间的话再回来救拉杰
Save you first; come back for Raj only if there's time.
我们不会有事的
We're going to be fine.
谢尔顿 我非常惊讶
Sheldon, I'm really impressed
你居然愿意来亲身体验
you're willing to try this.
不可否认 此举触及到了我所有广为人知的死穴
Well, admittedly, this brushes up against my well-known aversions
怕热 怕狭窄
to heat, small places,
怕往地下走
going below floor-level,
怕湿 怕舱口 怕梯子
dampness, hatches, ladders,
怕黑 怕回声
darkness, echoes,
还有怕在塑料桶里排泄
and eliminating in Home Depot buckets.
最后这项是新添的 但我感觉
That last one is quite new, but I have a feeling
它将压倒群雄 荣登名单宝座
that's gonna rocket to the top of the list.
我已经开始出汗了
I'm sweating already.
我就在你下面 所以我知道
Yeah, as the person beneath you, allow me to say, I know.
这里有多热
How hot is it?
我看看 704度
Uh, let's see. 704?
不对 我看的是时间
No, wait, it's on "Clock."
真正的答案也好不到哪里去
No, the real answer isn't much better.
102华氏度[38.9摄氏度]
102 degrees.
这就是我们想要的
Well, that's what we wanted.
-和矿井差不多热 -没错
- This is as hot as the mines will be. - True.
谢尔顿矿井模拟日志 第一条
Sheldon's Mine Simulation Log, entry one.
库斯拉帕里老是重新叙述一些明摆的事情
Koothrappali's restating of the obvious
已经开始让我火大了
is already getting on my nerves.
谢谢邀请我们来你们家做客
Thanks again for having us.
别客气 你们俩想问什么事啊
Oh, of course. What did you guys want to talk about?
你们也知道我们已经订婚了
Well, you know, now that we're engaged,
所以想咨♥询♥你们一下
we had some questions about
夫妻之间如何处理金钱
how you handle money as a couple.
看吧 就说他们不是来邀我们玩换妻游戏
I told you they weren't gonna ask us to swing with them.
我本来就觉得不是啊
I didn't think they were going to.
我只是怕伤莱纳德自尊
I just wanted to have a way to say no
提前想好怎么拒绝而已
without hurting Leonard's feelings.
好吧 干得好
Well... nailed it.
你们想知道什么
So what did you want to know?
你们俩有曾经为钱吵过架吗
Well, do you guys ever fight over money?
当然有时候会啊
Sure, sometimes.
怎么说呢 多少会有一点别扭吧
I mean, it can be a little awkward
毕竟我现在挣钱比华仔多那么多
since I make so much more money than Howie.
你也没必要说"多那么多"吧
You didn't have to say "so much more."
是没必要 但是为了准确起见
Well, I didn't have to, but for the sake of accuracy
我觉得我应该这么说
I felt that I should.
我也为这段婚姻购置了很多重大资产好吗
I brought a lot of significant assets into the relationship, too.
比如说
Like what?
你那套不完整的《星际迷航》收藏挂盘吗
Your incomplete set of Star Trek collector plates?
忘了告诉你 我刚在易趣上买♥♥了最后一个
For your information, I just bought the last one
现在一套齐了
I needed on eBay.
不用跟老婆请示吗
Without asking me?
当时拍卖♥♥就剩三分钟了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表