我认为
I'd say...
诺克斯堡力压提康德罗加堡
Knox over Ticonderoga
提康德罗加堡是美国旧时极富战略意义的堡垒
因为它那有金子
'cause it's got the gold.
舒适毯堡完胜萨姆特堡
And McBlanket over Sumter
随后林肯总统对南方宣战 爆发南北战争
因为它织物针数高
'cause it has a higher thread count.
十点了
10:00.
约会之夜结束了
Date night's over.
等等 不要
Wait, no.
我们还没选出冠军呢
We haven't picked a winner.
我们都知道这个堡会胜出的
We both know this one's gonna win.
确实如此
Well, of course we do.
毕竟诺克斯堡没有秘密物理学图书馆
Fort Knox doesn't have a secret physics lending library.
来 我帮你拆了
Come on, I'll help you take this down.
等等
Well, wait.
我们破例一晚
What if, just this once,
约会之夜的限制因素暂时失效
we suspend the date night parameters
你多待一会
and you stay later?
既然限制因素暂时失效
Well, as long as we're suspending the parameters,
我可以待到非常晚
I could stay really late
我们还可以第一次同居一晚
and we could have our first sleepover.
这进度相当大
That's a big step.
毕竟这么大个堡
It's a big fort.
很好
Very well.
我同意来一晚
I will agree to a family-friendly,
老少咸宜 阖家欢乐的大众级过夜
G-rated, boy-girl sleepover.
家长陪同级
Pg.
某些场景对少儿来讲过于强烈
Some scenes may be too intense for younger viewers.
老幼皆宜级
G-rated,
附有对有婴儿及幼童家庭的警示
with a warning for families with babies and toddlers.
你成功获得过夜小伙伴
You got yourself a sleepover.
用不用借你牙刷和睡衣
Do you need to borrow a toothbrush or pajamas?
我要是说为了以备不时之需
Would it alarm you to know
我两年前就在这藏好了一份过夜包
that I hid those things here two years ago
你会不会吓到
just in case this ever came up?
会的
It would,
但你知道我对充分准备是有多欣赏的
but you know how much I admire preparedness.
你怎么知道我们会在客厅睡呢
How did you know we'd be in the living room?
谁告诉你我只藏了这一份了
Who says this is the only one I hid?
有人吗 这什么东西
Hello? What is this?
我们建了个堡垒
We built a fort!
那是我床单吗
Are those my sheets?
没错
Yes, they are.
好吧
Okay.
孩子们 你们开心就好
Well, you kids have fun.
我去睡了
I'm gonna go to sleep.
莱纳德 你不想看看堡垒里面什么样子吗
Leonard, don't you want to see the inside of the fort?
不用了
Yeah, I'm good.
来嘛
Oh, come on.
我真的很想试试将人拒之门外
I really wanted to tell someone they can't come in.
好吧
Okay, fine.
谢尔顿 我能进你的堡垒参观一下吗
Sheldon, may I please visit your fort?
我想拒绝
I want to say no,
但里面太霸气了 快进来
but it's too glorious. Get in here!
谢谢
Thank you.
请在地上就座
Okay, have a seat on the floor.
那里不行 那是我的专座
Not there. That's my spot.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表