你父母的情况怎么样了
Hey, how are things going with your parents?
不太好 他们请了离婚律师
Not great. They hired divorce attorneys.
说到律师
You know, speaking of attorneys,
如果哪天我需要请律师
if I ever needed a lawyer,
我绝对不会请女浩克
I would not hire She-Hulk.
常为超级英雄们打官司
其实呢 你这次跟主题很接近了
You know what? That was almost on topic.
所以我要说"点赞哦 谢尔顿"
I'm gonna say, "Good job, Sheldon."
等等 女浩克是个律师吗
Wait, She-Hulk's a lawyer?
是啊 她在纽约一家律师事务所做事
Yeah, she works at a law firm in New York.
是的 但是她是所里唯一的怪物
Yes, but she's the only monster at the firm.
我说了别传出去啊
Between you, me and the wall,
我觉得她是因为平权法案被请的怪物
I think she's an affirmative action hire.
在就业 教育等方面给予优待而达到平等的措施
总而言之 我爸会来找我
Anyway, Dad's gonna be here in town,
所以我今年没办法替大家办圣诞晚宴了
so I won't be able to do Christmas dinner this year.
如果今年你没办法主办圣诞晚宴
If you're not up to hosting Christmas dinner,
我很乐意来做啊
I'm happy to do it.
你还可以带你父亲一起来
You can even bring your father.
那真是太好了
That would be nice.
我一直都想过一次传统维多利亚式圣诞
I've always wanted to do a traditional Victorian Christmas.
玩会客厅游戏 吃圣诞烤鹅与果干布丁
Parlor games, goose and figgy pudding...
圣诞烤鹅与广式脆皮烧鹅类似
英式布丁
English pudding.
而不是美式的偏果冻状布丁
本来满心期待有"布丁"吃
Y-You get yourself all excited for pudding,
结果是英式的破葡萄干蛋糕
and here comes a cake with raisins in it.
我不去
I'm not going.
你就得来
You're going.
我跟你什么仇什么怨啊
Why do you hate me?
我跟你无冤无仇
I don't hate you.
我爱你
I love you.
你把它称之为爱也行
Well, you call it love,
但里面还是有一堆葡萄干
but it has a lot of raisins in it.
艾米 让这几个家伙对主题晚餐有兴趣
Amy, good luck getting these guys excited
简直比登天还难
about a dinner with a theme.
我的汤姆·汉克斯感恩节就因为没人捧场而放弃
I gave up when no one cared about my Tom Hanks-giving.
我觉得维多利亚式圣诞很不错啊
I think a Victorian Christmas sounds nice.
-同意 -我也觉得
- I agree. - Me, too.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You guys suck!
你知道在无尘室里工作最棒的是什么吗
You know the best part of working in the clean room?
不会过敏
No allergies.
你看
Check it out.
鼻子太通 一下吸进的氧气有点多
Oh, that-that... that's a lot of oxygen.
我们该去艾米家了
We should get going to Amy's.
你能相信曾几何时
Can you believe there was a time
人类得靠着
when we would have needed an array
巨大的切伦科夫望远镜阵列 来探测宇宙射线粒子
of giant Cherenkov telescopes to detect cosmic particles?
而如今我们自己就可以构建多线探测器
And here we are building our own multi-wire detector
简直霸气到炸啊
like a couple of badasses.
是啊 如果我们还单身
I know. If we were still single,
都可以在女人堆里打滚了
we'd be tripping over all that booty.
女人的确喜欢男人打扮得像个厨房♥垃圾袋
Ladies do love a man dressed like a kitchen garbage bag.
惨了
Oh, no.
这鸽子是怎么飞进来的
How the hell did a pigeon get in here?
-你关了外门对吧 -我以为你关了
- You shut the loading doors, right? - I thought you did.
你知道这有多严重吗
Do you know what a disaster this is?!
你是指因为这无尘室应该是要一尘不染
You mean 'cause this room isn't supposed to have dust in it,
而我们放了一只会飞的拉屎机进来吗
and we just let in a flying crap machine?!
我们该怎么办 该打电♥话♥叫人来吗
What do we do? Should we call someone?
告诉人家我们把所有设备都污染了吗
And tell them that we compromised all the equipment?
赶紧趁没人发现前把它赶出去
Let's just get it out of here before anyone knows.
好吧 我们该怎么抓它呢
Okay, how do we catch it?
要不我们把所有灯关掉
Well, what if we turn off all the lights
只留下一盏灯 它就会飞过来
except for one, and it'll come to it.
它又不是飞蛾
It's not a moth!
别吼我
Don't yell at me.
你越吼我 我越想不出什么好主意
You're not gonna get any good ideas out of me if you're yelling.
所以如果我保持平静
Okay, so if I remain calm,
我就能听到更多像"关灯"这样的绝妙大计吗
I'll get more gems like, "Turn off the lights"?!
这下好了 我们反♥目♥成仇
Great, we're turning on each other.
正中了这只鸟的下怀
That's just what the bird wants us to do!
库萨帕里医生 飞了很久吧
So, Dr. Koothrappali, long flight?
-足足20小时 -很辛苦吧
- 20 hours. - Oh, that's rough.
完全不会
Not at all.
不用跟妻子一起飞这种跨大♥陆♥航♥班♥
Did you know that when you fly transcontinental without your wife,
我也不用祈祷飞机赶紧坠机
you don't pray for the plane to crash?
我们能聊点别的吗
Can you please talk about anything else?
抱歉 原谅我
Forgive me.
你和莱纳德如何了
How are you and Leonard?
很好啊 一切都很好
Oh, great. Everything's good.
-我发现你们好像订婚了 -是啊
- I see you got engaged. - Yes, we did.
让我告诉你个故事
Let me tell you a story.
爸
Dad!
抱歉
Sorry.
我相信你们不会日渐憎恨彼此
I'm sure you won't grow to hate each other.
莱纳德 怎么啦
Hey, Leonard. What's up?
什么 怎么会这样
What? How did that happen?
好吧 我尽快到
Yeah, okay. I'll be there as soon as I can.
抱歉我得去一下大学
Sorry. I have to run to the university.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们的实验出了点问题
There's been a problem with our experiment.
有只鸟飞进了无尘室
A bird got into the clean room.
需要我去帮忙吗
You want me to come?
不用 你刚坐了这么长时间飞机
Uh, no. You had a long flight.
你就待着放松休息吧
You stay here and relax.
"放松" 你说得倒轻巧
"Relax." Easy for you to say.
你妈"清"空的又不是你的银行账户
Your mother isn't cleaning out your bank account.
40年来 这女人从未"清"理过任何东西
40 years, the woman never cleaned a thing.
你要把他丢在这里吗
You're just gonna leave him here?
-他还好意思让我放松 -是的 再见
- "Relax," He says. - Yup. Bye.
* 圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了 *
* Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus *
* 正沿着圣诞老人道而来 *
* Right down Santa Claus Lane *
跳舞 欢腾 凶婆娘 雷 闪电 丘比特 彗星
* 凶婆娘和闪电 与其它驯鹿们 *
* Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer *
* 卖♥♥力拉着缰绳 *
* Pulling on the reins... *
谢谢你能载我
Yeah, I appreciate the ride...
* 铃♥声♥叮当 孩子欢唱 *
* Bells are ringing, children singing *
* 一切快乐又光明 *
* All is merry and bright *
* 挂上你的圣诞袜 说出你的祷告词 *
* So hang your stockings and say your prayers *
* 只因今晚圣诞老人要到来 *
'Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight...
你干嘛关掉它
Why'd you turn it off?
因为在过去的十分钟里 《圣诞老人进城了》
Because in the last ten minutes, Santa came to town,
《我看见妈妈亲吻圣诞老人》
kissed Mommy
然后《奶奶被驯鹿撞死了》
and ran Grandma over with a reindeer.
我有个酒鬼叔叔也会做这三件事啊
I had a drunk uncle who did all those things.
怎么没人唱歌♥歌♥颂他呢
Nobody sings songs about him.
如果你把圣诞老人看做是超级英雄
Maybe you'd like it more if you thought of Santa as a superhero
有给孩子们带来欢乐的超能力 你会喜欢点
and his power is bringing joy to children.
我叔叔也这样啊 结果被指控了
My uncle was accused of that, too.
结果在俄州那是合法的
It turned out to be legal in Oklahoma.
好吧 换个话题
Okay, new subject.
我们聊聊礼物吧
Let's talk about presents.
你要送艾米什么呀
What did you get Amy?
我们不会互送礼物
Oh, we're not exchanging gifts.
拜托 谢尔顿 送礼物给女朋友是一定要的啊
Come on, Sheldon, you have to get her something.
凭什么
Why should I?
她明知道我不喜欢圣诞节
She knows that I don't like Christmas,
可是每一年都强迫我一起庆祝
and yet, every year, she forces me to celebrate it.
不光是这次逼我参加白♥痴♥的圣诞晚餐
Not only am I going to this foolish dinner against my will.
之前在圣诞树卖♥♥场那 有一个槲寄生
At the Christmas tree lot, there was mistletoe,
她居然当众亲了我
and she kissed me under it in public.
我们就像墨西哥性♥爱♥秀的表演者
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表