大家好
Hello.
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
And welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags,
最终集 壮丽的旗帜
the Final Episode Flagtacular.
我知道会有拉炮 还是吓死人家了
I knew it was coming. Still scary.
我知道你们一定在想"居然最终集了
Now, I'm sure you're thinking, "The final episode?
是谁要害你们变成旗帜盲了"
who will stand between us and flag ignorance"
像我就有这个想法
I know I was thinking that.
这是旗帜节目还是读心节目啊
Is this a show on flags or mind reading?
但事实上是因为我无法继续兼顾全职工作
But the truth is I can no longer balance a full-time career,
热门网络节目 以及女朋友了
a popular Internet show, and a girlfriend.
他是真的有女朋友 你们这些留言的混球们
And he really does have one, you jerks on the comment board.
常言道 天下无不散之筵席
So as they say, all good things must come to an end.
虽然仅有232集视觉飨宴
After only 232 episodes.
如果某人有次
233 if we include the one
没忘了按下录制键 那应该是233集
somebody forgot to press record on.
说好了不提那事儿
You said you weren't gonna bring that up.
说好了你会按录制键
And you said you pressed record.
总之 用放松的姿势
Anyway, please sit back, relax,
跟着我们一起跑完这最后一圈
and join us as we take our final lap...
就像这只赛车旗指示的一样
...as indicated by the waving of this racing flag.
有些代表场上有慢速车辆 有些则是最后一圈
当然 白旗也代表"举白旗投降"
And, of course, white flags can also represent surrender,
刚铎宰相 日本源氏也都使用白旗
the Stewards of Gondor, and the Japanese Minamoto clan,
日本源氏与平家大战时 一家白旗 一家红旗
但想必你们肯定还记得这些
but I'm sure you remember that from episode 62,
因为62集"白旗 谁举白旗及缘由"都讲过
"White Flags: Who's Wavin' 'Em and Why""
那集超赞
That was a good one.
的确是赞到爆♥炸♥
It was so good.
我本来以为清理过世教授的
You know, I thought cleaning out a dead professor's office
办公室会很无聊
was gonna just be boring,
不过在我发现他的假牙后
but then I found his dentures
我才意识到是无聊加恶心
and realized it's also gross.
艾伯特教授的家人不想要这些东西吗
Doesn't Professor Abbott's family want any of this stuff?
我记得他好像没家人
I don't think he had a family.
-真惨 -是啊
- That's rough. - I know.
一生都奉献给了工作
You can spend your whole life working,
最后留下的只有盒子里的一些研究资料
and at the end all that's left are some papers in a box.
不禁让你思索人生
Makes you think.
算了吧
Oh, well.
我们都得仔细检查过这些东西
Hey. Hey, we're supposed to look through all this stuff
以确保不会扔掉什么重要资料
before we throw it away in case it's important.
看啦 不是太旧就是被拒[反证]的
I-I did. It's all outdated or disproved.
不一定哦 这支旧笔"证明"了重力存在
I don't know. This old pen kind of proves gravity.
翻转过来 小人偶的泳衣就掉下来
When I tilt it, her bathing suit falls right off.
我爸以前也有一支这样的笔
Oh, my dad used to have a pen like that.
我整个六年级都跟它"约"会
I dated it all through sixth grade.
还是感觉很奇怪
It still feels weird
就这样把这些研究成果都扔掉
just throwing away his work like this.
不用难过
Don't feel bad.
未来某天 也会有人来扔你的研究报告
Someday, someone will be throwing out your work, too.
那个人就是谢尔顿 而那个某天是昨天
That someone was Sheldon, and the day was yesterday.
你们瞧
Hey, look at this.
"亲爱的罗杰 在你获得首次重大发现时开
"Dear Roger, to be opened upon your first great discovery.
爱你 妈"
Love, Mom."
瞧瞧这日期
Wow, look at the date.
他留了整整50年 却从没有机会开
He saved this 50 years and never got to open it.
真是让人惋惜
That's intense.
可怜的罗杰·艾伯特
Poor Roger Abbott.
罗杰特听起来像罗杰兔
Roger Abbott sounds just like Roger Rabbit.
罗杰特 罗杰特 罗杰兔
Roger Abbott, Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit.
天啊 莱纳德 我知道这对死者不敬
Oh, my God, Leonard, I know he's dead,
不过你念念看 超好笑啊
but try it. It's fun!
罗杰特 罗杰特 罗杰兔
Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit...
佩妮
Penny!
我的年度最佳新人
Oh, my rookie of the year.
丹 我一开始不想雇我
Oh, Dan. My boss who didn't want to hire me
但现在超爱抱我的老板
and now's a little hug machine.
看看你 新加入不久就业绩第三名
Oh, look at you. Brand-new and already the third best sales rep.
-过来我那桌坐坐吧 -我马上过去
- Why don't you come over to my table. - Yes. I'll be right there.
伯纳黛特还在停车
Bernadette's just parking the car.
太好了
Oh, good.
伯纳黛特 人萌音甜
Bernadette. Cute, sweet...
恶毒凶残的小伯纳黛特
vicious little Bernadette.
别这样嘛 她没那么坏
Come on. She's not that bad.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
公♥司♥野餐的时候 她吼了我跟我孙子
At the company picnic she yelled at me and my grandson
因为我们输了二人三腿赛跑
for losing the three-legged race.
我孙子现在还叫她为"毒舌大奶娃"
I mean, he still calls her "That mean kid with the big boobies."
她有时候是有点凶 但我保证
I know she can be a little intense, but, I swear,
等稍微熟了之后 她就是很亲切的一个人了
she is so sweet once you get past all the...
你们在聊什么
Hey, what are you talking about?
我们在聊有多喜欢跟你共事
We were just talking about how much we love working with you.
对吧
Isn't that right?
丹
Dan?
在《有趣的旗帜》的这些岁月里
Over the years here at Fun With Flags,
我们有机会一同学习 欢笑 惊奇
we've had an opportunity to learn, laugh, wonder...
甚至落过几滴泪
And, yes, even shed a tear or two.
比如国♥庆♥节做了两小时特别节目
Like when you do a two-hour Fourth of July spectacular
结果却没被录下来
and it doesn't get recorded.
到底要我道歉几次才够
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
先来个四千次吧
How about 4,000.
向我拼成美国国旗的每一片骨牌道歉
One for every domino I set up to make that American flag.
请欣赏我们的精彩剪辑
Please enjoy these highlights.
"澳"哟妈呀 今天是讲哪国的旗呢
Crikey! What flag do we have today?
澳大利亚 兄弟[澳洲口音]
Australia, mate!
现在到了高速国旗大鉴定的单元
And now it's time for the speed round of Flag or Not a Flag.
国旗 国旗
Flag. Flag.
不是国旗 国旗
Not a flag. Flag.
我太厉害了
I am crushing this.
贝特西·罗斯 你在缝什么呢
Say, Betsy Ross, what you working on?
但缺乏足够的档案记载以佐证这一观点
我也不知道
I have no idea.
因为我缝出第一面美国旗帜的故事
Because the story of me sewing the first American flag
是没证据的狗屁
is unsupported poppycock.
那到底是谁缝的呢
Then who did sew it, hmm?
别问我
Don't ask me.
我只是个普通的女裁缝 是我的后代
I'm just a simple seamstress whose descendants are...
想出来坑蒙拐骗
out to make a quick buck!
赏脸共泳吗
Fancy a dip, my dear?
乐意之至
I do.
等等 紫色旗子代表了
Wait, that purple flag indicates
水域有海洋有害生物 比如毒水母
that marine pests, such as jellyfish, are present.
哇 这旗子拯"救生"命啊
Wow, that flag is a lifesaver.
不是
No.
这才是"救生"圈
This is.
别盯着人家腿了
Stop looking at my legs.
不是国旗 国旗
Not a flag. Flag.
国旗 不是国旗
Flag. Not a flag.
是的
Flag.
靠
Crap.
碰到这种让我难受的事
When stuff like this gets me down,
你知道我都怎么做吗
you know what I like to do?
像八岁小女孩一样唱"哈库那马他他"吗
Sing "Hakuna Matata" Like an eight-year-old girl?
意为"不用担心"或"没有问题"
错了 自作聪明
Wrong, smarty-pants.
是《乐高大电影》里的"啥事儿都好赞"
It's "Everything Is Awesome" From The Lego Movie.
看这些笔记本
Look at these notebooks.
一页一页全都是数据
They're full of pages and pages of data.
明显是他多年的心血
He clearly spent years on this.
只是一行行无规律的数字 扔了吧
Oh, it's just columns of random numbers. Toss it.
万一这是他可能的重要突破呢
Well, but what if this was a potential breakthrough for him?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表