亲爱的 和你相处也很舒服
Aw, sweetie, I'm comfortable around you, too.
当然 我是如此温暖的可人儿
Of course you are, I'm warm and soothing.
简直是一碗人形番茄汤
I'm like a human bowl of tomato soup.
我是说把你当弟弟一样看
I meant more like a little brother.
其实我真会把你当姐姐
Well, I suppose I do think of you as a sister.
有时候当妈妈
And sometimes, a mother.
感觉又变怪了
It's getting creepy again.
怎么了
What?
想到了第一天见到你和莱纳德
Just thinking about the day I met you and Leonard.
那是周一下午
It was a Monday afternoon.
你来和我们一起吃印度餐
You joined us for Indian food.
真不敢相信已经八年了
Can you believe it's been eight years?
你还在蹭我们的饭
Yeah, and you're still eating our food.
我...都记不起
I... can't remember a time
没有你们的生活是怎样的了
you guys weren't in my life.
我记得一清二楚
I remember it perfectly.
因为我过目不忘
But I have an eidetic memory.
如果你感兴趣
If you're interested, I also remember
我还记得你总共欠我们多少饭钱
how much you owe us for the food.
时间到了
That's it.
还不算太糟
That wasn't so bad.
真不算
No, it wasn't.
现在我们来整理一下试验结果
Uh, now let's tabulate the results of the experiment.
可以放心地说出 你没有爱上我
I think it's safe to say that you're not in love with me
我也没有爱上你
and I'm not in love with you.
而心理学再次自证了
And psychology has once again
自己是科学中的蠢货
proved itself the doofus of the sciences.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
但我还是很开心我们做了这个
But I'm still glad we did it.
感觉和你更亲近了
I do feel closer to you.
彼此彼此
And I, you.
是的 这才是正确的表达方式
And yes, that's how you say that.
考虑到我们新建立的亲密度
Yeah, so, given our newfound intimacy,
有很多难以抉择的问题得做决定
I'd say we have some hard choices to make.
比如什么
Like what?
加里大会 我们开车去还是搭飞机
Gary Con-- do we fly or drive?
扮还是不扮人物
Do we wear costumes?
如果扮
And if so...
谁来扮加里
who gets to be Gary?
谢谢你送我回家
Thank you for walking me home.
只是想看你安全到家
I just want to make sure you get there safe.
好了 我到家了
Well, this is me.
今晚过得真有趣
It's been a very interesting evening.
确实如此
It really has.
惊喜
Surprise!
我都让你扮加里了还这样
And after I let you be Gary!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表