我们希望你俩加入这个项目
We want you back on the project with us.
哎哟哟 你听到了吗 霍华德
Well, well, well, did you hear that, Howard?
我们承认
Look, we admit it.
你俩的点子非常不错
The idea that you guys came up with was really good,
我也很希望得到你们的帮助
and I'd love your help.
我想要你说出这些话对也不容易吧
I suppose it couldn't have been easy for you to say that.
是不容易 所以你们愿意吗
It wasn't, so... are you in?
-愿意 -当然
- Certainly. - Sure.
太好了
Great.
既然大家意见都一致了
Now that we're all on the same page,
今晚我们就一起开始工作吧
let's get together tonight and work on it.
"今晚一起来"
"Get together tonight"?
莱纳德 不要老是想掌控全局
Leonard, stop trying to control everything,
让可怜的拉杰也有机会做个决定好吗
and give poor Raj a chance to come up with what we should do.
说吧 拉杰
Go ahead, Raj.
我觉得我们现在就开始吧
Okay, I think we should do it right now.
-我今晚比较方便 -好吧
- Tonight works better for me. - Okay.
好了 只是个试镜而已
Okay, it's just an audition.
我♥干♥嘛要紧张呢
Why am I nervous?
也许这是一件好事
Maybe it's a good thing.
紧张代表我很渴望这角色
Just means I want it.
我一定能得到这个角色的
And I can have it.
这种感觉倍儿爽
This feels right.
我当初干嘛要放弃演艺事业呢
Why did I ever give this up?
往事一幕一幕涌上心头
I'm starting to remember.
我想尝试一种新的方式
So, I'd like to try a technique
让大家享受平等的待遇
where no one gets steamrolled.
你们说话时
When you talk,
不要一开口就提出新点子
instead of bringing up a new idea,
要尊重别人之前的发言 加上"如你所说"
respect what was just said by building on it.
如你所说
Uh, building on that...
我们应该叫个外卖♥♥
...we should order dinner.
你这话哪一点算是如他所说呀
How is that building on what he just said?
如谢尔顿所说 我想吃中餐
Building on what Sheldon said, I could go for Chinese.
等等 如莱纳德所说
Hang on. Building on what Leonard said,
完全没人是接我所说的啊
no one built on what I said.
如你所说的"如你所说"
Building on "building on that,"
科罗拉多有家新开的自选披萨店
there's a new build-your-own pizza place on Colorado.
如你所说 我想提醒你
Building on that, I'd like to remind you,
我有乳糖不耐症
I'm lactose intolerant.
我看过菜单了 里面有豆酪可选
I saw the menu. They have soy cheese.
你没有说"如你所说" 你输了
You didn't say "building on." You're out!
这又不是"我说你做"游戏
It's not Simon Says.
你的重点错了 谢尔顿
Yeah, you're missing the point, Sheldon.
你输了 你也输了
You're out, and you're out.
我赢了 谁想吃披萨
I win! Who wants pizza?
佩妮
Penny?
好久没看到你来试镜了
I haven't seen you auditioning in a while.
我找了份医药销♥售♥代表的工作
Yeah, uh, I got a job as a pharmaceutical sales rep.
你不演戏了吗
You quit acting?
算是吧
Well, kind of.
不过现在我需要演
But now I get to act like
心脏发炎只是无关痛痒的副作用而已
inflamed heart is only a "Mild side effect."
我听说干这一行可以赚不少钱呢
I heard you can make good money doing that.
是啊 待遇还不错 但我有时会怀念演戏
Yeah, it's going okay, but I do miss this sometimes.
真的吗
Really?
我告诉你 我可是烦透了这种倍受屈辱
'Cause I got to tell you, I am so sick of the humiliation
被人当块肉般对待的生活
and being treated like a piece of meat.
切尔西
Chelsea?
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
他们一定会喜欢你
They're gonna love you.
我听说她都快40岁了 全身都修整过
I heard she's pushing 40 and everything's fake.
这谣言是我传出去的
Yeah. I started that rumor.
我们已经讨论出了投放讯息的设备
Okay, since we agree on the delivery system for the message,
现在可以讨论要投放什么讯息了
maybe we should talk about what the message could be.
我认为要能显示出地球人的模样
Well, I think we should show what earthlings look like.
他们在先驱者号♥探测器上装的是
The plaque they sent up on the Pioneer probe
一对裸男女的画像
had a drawing of a naked man and woman on it.
我对那种不感冒
Yeah, I never cared for that.
简直是在告诉掠夺种族
It's advertising to predator races
我们是有多软弱多好蹂躏
just how soft and squishy we are.
蹂躏你自己去
Squeeze yourself!
听了别不高兴
Oh, don't be offended.
你明知道我们四人当中
You know, of the four of us,
你最有小鲜肉的质感了
you have the most veal-like consistency.
或许有方法可以表明我们没有侵略的意愿
Well, maybe there's a way to appear nonaggressive,
但还是有保护我们自己的能力
but also be able to protect ourselves if necessary.
比如微笑着一手挥手
Like smiling and waving with one hand,
另一只手里拎个砍下来的虎头
but the other hand holding the severed head of a tiger.
你想投放一条放冷箭的讯息
You want to send a passive-aggressive message
到太空里吗
out into the universe?
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
你说的放冷箭是指
Oh, you mean passive-aggressive
发张你和你老婆吃着本属于我的
like posting pictures of you and your wife
大都会鸡尾酒球的那种行为吗
eating cosmopolitan balls that you know belong in my mouth?
也许霍华德说的放冷箭是指
Perhaps Howard meant passive-aggressive
一开始请我们大家来帮忙你的项目
like asking our group to help on your project,
可是最终只选了莱纳德一个人
and then only choosing Leonard.
抱歉伤你们感情了
Look, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings,
可你们俩都太强势
but you do have strong personalities
话事权总是会被你们抢过去
and always end up taking over.
也没有总是啊
It's not always.
那次去漫展
What about when we went to Comic-Con
我们办成赫特人贾巴
and dressed like Jabba the Hutt?
基本就是一条大型脑满肠肥样鼻涕虫
你扮贾巴的脑袋
You got to be Jabba's head,
我只能扮死肥鼻涕虫下半身
and I got to be his fat slug butt.
我们看起来超赞
We looked great.
你还让个男人坐我身上
You let a guy sit on me.
他扮的是莱亚公主
He was dressed as Princess Leia.
合照效果特好
It made a nice picture.
我只是说拉杰和我有时候感觉被排挤了
I'm just saying, sometimes Raj and I feel pushed aside.
比如你带谢尔顿去了德克萨斯
Yeah. Like when you took Sheldon to Texas
带他参观了宇航局
and showed him all around NASA--
都没想到请莱纳德和我去啊
you didn't even think to ask me and Leonard.
你们说得对
You know what? You're right.
我应该邀请你们的
I should have asked you.
如果他邀请了 立马答应
Yeah, and if he does ask you, go.
老炫酷了
It's amazing.
如果要说被排挤
Okay, and if we're talking about being left out of things,
你们去了天行者牧场也没带我们啊
you guys went to Skywalker Ranch without us.
那地方我也诚意推荐
Oh, I recommend that, too.
简直是梦幻之旅啊
That was a magical experience!
等等
Wait a minute.
谢尔顿跟詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯待了一天
Sheldon spent a whole day with James Earl Jones
都没告诉我们
and never told any of us.
还真是
I sure did.
天了噜
Oh, my goodness!
从贾巴脑袋到跟黑武士吃雪糕
Well, from Jabba's head to ice cream with Darth Vader,
我这一路走来精彩纷呈啊
I'm having a heck of a ride.
你看
Yeah, look,
明显由我说了算的时候都有好事发生
clearly, good things happen when I'm in charge.
孩子们现在何不退下
Now, why don't you boys step aside,
让朕将此项目一举击破
let me knock this project out?
谢尔顿 不是你做主
Sheldon, you're not in charge.
拉杰做主
Raj is in charge.
莱纳德 究竟谁做主
Leonard, who's really in charge?
是做主的人 还是任命谁做主的人
The person in charge, or those who put him in charge?
他说得对
He's right.
你想想 其实我们都能做主
If you think about it, we're all in charge.
不 做主的人才是主...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表