你想当哪个颜色
What color would you like to be?
我想要绿色啊 可是每次都被你抢了
Well, I'd like to be green, but you know you always take it.
没有好吗
That's not true.
我哪个颜色都行
Any color's fine with me.
给我蓝色和黄色的结合色也行啊
Yeah, I could be a-a combination of blue and yellow.
蓝加黄不就是绿色吗
Blue and yellow make green.
就这么愉快地决定了
Well, then it's settled.
准备好出发了吗
Hi. Ready to go?
好消息 我们叫了午餐外送
Oh, good news, we ordered lunch,
我们可以一起在家玩《战国风云:魔戒》
so we can all stay here and play Lord of the Rings Risk.
再互相攻击直到征服全世界
谢尔顿 我们说好了是今晚陪你玩
Sheldon, we said that we would play games with you tonight.
没错啊 今晚我们还会继续玩
Oh, no, we'll still be playing it tonight--
这游戏花个八小时也是家常便饭
this game can easily take eight hours.
亲爱的 你真的觉得我想留下玩这个吗
Sweetie, you really thought I'd want to do this?
-没有啊 -那你跟他说了吗
- No. - Well, did you tell him that?
-有啊 -你有大声开口说出吗
- Yes. - Did you say it out loud with words?
没有
No.
我不想要一整天都留在家里玩桌游
I don't want to spend the whole day playing a board game.
你听完可能就会改变主意
Yeah, well, you may change your mind when you hear
这可是全新扩充包
that this is the new expanded edition
里面有更完整的魔戒中土世界地图
which contains a more complete map of Middle Earth,
现在还加进了哈拉德威治地区哦
now including the Haradwaith Territories.
我真的要跟你比赛谁先冲上车走人
I will literally race you to the car.
别别别 别一走了之 试试再说嘛
No, no, no, come on, don't leave. Just try it.
不要 我们总是在做你们男生想做的事
No. We're always doing what you guys want.
哪怕就一次 换你们做我们想要的事该多好
Just once, it'd be nice if you did something we wanted.
你想当绿色吗
You want to be green?
她们的确是有试着
You know, they really have tried to
喜欢上我们迷的那些事物
like a lot of the same stuff we're into.
我们参加了游戏之夜 游戏机之夜
Yeah, we do game nights and video game nights
跟你们一起看导演评论版的电影
and we watch movies with director's commentary.
我最爱的
Oh, my favorite--
是乔治·卢卡斯可以整部《星球大战》说个不停
George Lucas can talk all the way through Star Wars,
我就说一个字 就被流放到了厨房♥
I say one word and I'm banished to the kitchen.
今天由我跟艾米来决定我们做什么
Yeah, today Amy and I are deciding what we're all gonna do.
行啊 你们女生做决定
You got it, you girls are in charge.
-谢谢 -谢尔顿呢
- Thank you. - Sheldon?
好吧
Fine.
现在我们不玩了 绿色给你当吧
Now that we're not playing, you can be green.
-谢主隆恩 -这次你是绿色
- Thank you. - And since you're green this time,
那下次就换我了
I can be it next time.
好了 来想想 有什么好玩的事
All right, let's see. What's something fun
是他们永远不会带我们去做的
the guys would never take us to do?
我知道了 我们可以去骑马
Oh, I know-- we could go horseback riding.
我骑不了
I actually can't.
我的臀部不能打开超过22度
My hips don't open wider than 22 degrees.
我试过骑一只非常瘦的马
I rode a very thin pony once.
才颠一下 臀部就脱臼了
On the first bump... just popped right off.
好吧 那你想做什么
All right, well, what do you want to do?
威尔希尔那边有一个手工艺与民间艺术馆
There's a craft and folk art museum on Wilshire.
那是威尔希尔那边的人倒霉
Well, that's Wilshire's problem.
再想想嘛 肯定有什么好玩的事情
Come on, you know, there-there's got to be something fun
是我们想做他们讨厌的
we could do that the guys will hate.
等等 为什么非得是我们讨厌的事
Hang on, why do we have to hate it?
送你几个字 神秘博士大会
Three words: Doctor Who convention.
当时我又没逼你跟着去
I-I did not force you to go to that.
你戴着神秘博士的圆顶小帽 还别上领结出门
You walked out of the house in a fez and bow tie.
我怕你被揍才跟着去
I went so you didn't get beat up.
我才不会被揍呢
I wasn't gonna get beat up.
你差点被揍啊 是我后来突然忍♥住了
You were, but somehow I held myself back.
你知道你们可以逼我们干嘛吗 溜冰刀
You know what you could make us do? Ice-skating.
冷空气会让莱纳德犯气喘
The cold air will trigger Leonard's asthma
而且这正中我长久以来
and it plays right into my well-known fear of
害怕被磨冰场车压扁的恐惧
getting flattened by a Zamboni.
你在帮忙他们想能让我们痛苦不堪的事吗
Now you're helping them find ways to make us miserable?
抱歉 莱纳德
Well, I'm sorry, Leonard,
我专治各种疑难杂症 这是我强项
I'm a problem-solver, it's what I do.
我其实也不能溜冰刀
I actually can't go ice-skating.
我有非比寻常易碎的膝盖
I have unnaturally brittle ankles.
你身上有任何一个部位是正常的吗
Is there any part of your body that's normal?
我的天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
-你能放轻松点吗 -我承受不了了 兄弟
- Will you please relax? - I can't take it, dude.
-你没事吧 -我有事
- You okay? - No, I'm not okay.
我感觉我灵魂快冲出我的皮肤了
I feel like I'm gonna jump out of my skin.
我就告诉你别蜜蜡除毛"那里"
I told you not to wax down there.
重新长出来的时候会痒
It's itchy when it grows back.
我在担心"新视野号♥太空探测器"
I'm worried about the New Horizons space probe.
在14年底从休眠中苏醒 正准备对冥王星进行探测
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
九年前他曾在一个团队里
Nine years ago he was part of a team
他们发射了探测器去搜集冥王星的资料
that launched a spacecraft to collect data about Pluto.
现在终于飞到够近了
It's finally close enough,
所以今早它自行苏醒了
so this morning it turned itself on.
是希望它会
We hope.
信♥号♥♥得穿越三十亿英里回来
The signal has to travel over three billion miles.
所以得过好几小时才知道它有没有成功到达
So it's gonna be hours before we know if it even survived.
所以他这副样子 就是因为他在担心
Now we get to see him flip out because he's worried
飞船在途中被太空冰给撞毁
it was demolished by space ice.
太空冰不是闹着玩的好吗
Space ice is no joke.
我现在都不敢看《冰雪奇缘》了
I can't even watch Frozen anymore.
费城爱乐在市中心演奏[玩]贝多芬呢
Ooh, the philharmonic is playing Beethoven downtown.
在你答应之前
Yeah, well, before you say yes,
她说的不是电影里的那条大狗哦
it's not the movie about the big dog.
主角狗狗就叫贝多芬
为什么我们想不出我们俩都想做的事呢
How come we can't think of something we both want to do?
因为每次都是你选我们做什么
Because you always pick what we do
我只是跟着你
and I just go along with it.
有趣
Ah, interesting--
我们被你指控整天逼你们做不喜欢的事
we're being accused of making you do things you don't like,
结果一看 你对可怜的艾米也是这样
and here you are, doing the same thing to poor Amy.
你应该指出她的行为有多伪君子
You should point out the hypocrisy of that.
我刚才就是在说这个啊
That's what I was doing.
你说得不够清楚
Oh, that wasn't clear.
再试一次 这一次单刀直入
Try it again, but this time drive it home
并送上"自食其果了吧 小妞"
with, "How do you like them apples, missy?"
好吧 继续想
All right, keep thinking.
你干嘛把事情搞这么复杂
You're making it too complicated.
何不来点基本款折磨
Why not stick to the basics?
你们去逛街
Go shopping for clothes
我和莱纳德就坐在店里不舒服的椅子上
while Leonard and I sit in those uncomfortable chairs
帮你们看着包包
and hold your purses, hmm?
反正我是讨厌这样
I know I'd hate that.
莱纳德 你呢
Leonard?
当然
Well, yeah.
那就愉快地决定啦
Well, then, it's settled?
你觉得怎么样 听起来是个好主意
What do you say? Sounds kind of perfect.
的确 但被他这么一说 感觉乐趣都没了
It does-- somehow he managed to take all the fun out of it.
再次证明 这是我强项
Well, once again, it's what I do.
还要继续等两小时
Oh, another two hours to go.
这过程♥真♥是等死我了
The wait is killing me.
我懂这种感觉
I know. I get it.
当我坐着联盟号♥太空舱从空间站
When I was in the Soyuz capsule returning from the space station,
以每小时1万7千英里的速度返回地球时...
plummeting toward Earth at 17,000 miles per hour...
在你说完前
Before you finish,
我想问这故事是关于耐心和等待
is this a story about patience and waiting
还是只是为了提醒我你上过太空
or just another reminder that you went to space?
两个愿望一次满足嘛
A story can do two things.
我觉得我要心脏病发作了
Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.
你在制药公♥司♥上班
You work in pharmaceuticals--
难道没有什么药可以治治他吗
don't you have anything you can give him?
我只有新出的尿流药
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表