这有点引人思考 是吧?
It kind of gets you thinking,doesn't it?
确实是的
It does,indeed.
Leonard 你最近向Penny求婚失败 跟她来这儿会不会有点尴尬?
Leonard... is it awkward being here with Penny given that you recently proposed to her?
- 你向Penny求婚了? - 我不想讨论这个
- You proposed to Penny? - I don't want to talk about it.
他在哪里求的婚? 你怎么回答的?
Where did he pop the question?What did you say?
- 她拒绝了 能别聊这个不? - 那并不算真正的求婚
- She said,"No." Can we drop it now? - It wasn't a real proposal.
为什么呢?
Why wasn't it a real proposal?
他在交♥媾♥时问的
He asked her during coitus.
你有单膝下跪吗 还是已经跪着了?
Did you get down on one knee or where you already there?
Howard 今天你结婚 别这么猥琐
Howard,don't talk like that on your wedding day.
对不起 妈 Bernadette 妈 你是妈... Bernadette
Sorry,Ma... Bernadette.Ma... Burna... You're ma Bernadette.
不错嘛 都跟Sheldon说了
Good move telling Sheldon.
怎么 我不能求婚? 不能跟我朋友说?
What,I can't propose?I can't talk to my friends?
还有别的啥事 你不准我做吗?
Is there anything else I'm not allowed to do?
好了 够了
All right,that's enough.
今天的主角不是你们两个
Today is not about you two.
今天的主角是Howard Bernadette和我
Today is about Howard and Bernadette and me.
各位 大家注意听了
Folks,can I have your attention.
已经五点了 我们还能再登记三对
It's 5:00,we're going to be able to take three more couples.
没登上的下周一再来吧
The rest of you will have to come back on Monday.
- 哦 不 - 我来处理
- Oh,no. - I got this.
打扰下 你能帮我们插个队吗?
Excuse me?But is there any way you could squeeze us in?
是这样 我是个宇航员
See,I'm an astronaut
星期天 我就要出发去俄♥罗♥斯♥了
and I'm leaving for Russia on Sunday
然后坐联盟号♥火箭去国际空间站
so I can take a Soyuz rocket to the International Space Station.
当然 我也是呢 到时候见
Yeah,me,too.I'll see you there.
真不敢相信我们结不成婚了
I can't believe we're not going to get married.
不好意思 我去看一下前面那对 是否需要伴娘
Excuse me,I'm going to go see if the couple at the front of the line needs a maid of honor.
我跟我老婆说 "养不养狗随便你"
So,I tell my wife,"Get a dog,don't get a dog,
"反正我不遛 我不喂 我不跟它屁♥股♥后面收拾"
I'm not walking it,I'm not feeding it,I'm not picking up after it.
你知道你还是会去遛它的
" You know you're going to wind up walking it.
我知道
I know.
你们能先别讨论狗狗 聊点太空的事吧
Uh,shouldn't you guys be talking about space stuff instead of dogs?
Dimitri 如果咱聊点太空的事 果脆圈会更安心些
Dimitri,Froot Loops would be more comfortable if we talked about space stuff.
好 我就要上太空了 我回来后 又得去收拾狗大便了
Okay,I'm going into space,and when I come back,I have to pick up a poodle crap.
这样好点吗?
Is that better?
谢谢
Thanks.
我们可以开车去维加斯结婚
You know,we could always drive to Vegas and get married.
不 那不会有点俗气吗?
No,it's that kind of tacky?
我认识的人里 好多都在维加斯结的婚
Hey,I know tons of people who got married in Vegas.
他们还婚着呢?
Are any of them still married?
对 虽说换了个人吧...
Yeah,I mean,not to the same people but...
我们肯定能找到个 特别的地方来办婚礼
There's got to be some place special we could do it.
Leonard 你想在哪娶Penny啊?
Leonard,where did you envision marrying Penny?
你丫闭嘴
Will you shut up?
我知道怎样能让它与众不同
Well,I know how to make it special.
我说过 我们不会重现 "音乐之声"里的婚礼
I told you we are not recreating the wedding from The Sound of Music.
嗯 你说得相当清楚
Yes,you made that brutally clear to me.
我想建议的是 如果你们可以等到周日上午办
What I was going to suggest is if that you're willing to wait until Sunday morning,
谷歌♥卫星就会飞过帕萨迪纳市
the Google satellite will be over Pasadena.
你们的婚礼可以在太空中 被记录下来
You can have your wedding photographed from space.
太酷了
Oh... That's so cool.
好样的 Raj
Oh,wait to go,Raj.
我说吧 我要不是天体物理学家 就是个派对筹划师
I keep telling you,if I wasn't an astrophysicist,I would have been a party planner.
就看命运怎么安排
It was always a coin flip.
好 我们决定周日上午办
Okay,so we know we're going to do it Sunday morning.
那就得去找个卫星能拍到的地方
Now we need to find a good place for the satellite to see us.
咱的房♥顶怎么样?
How about our roof?
- 我喜欢 - 不错啊
- Oh,I like that. - That's great.
天哪 真不敢相信我的伴娘礼服 要上谷歌♥地球了
Oh,my gosh.I can't believe my maid of honor dress is going to be on Google Earth.
咱们想好地点和时间了
So,we have the where and the when,
但还需要找个人主持婚礼吧
but we still need to figure out who's going to do the ceremony.
很简单嘛 上网去弄个神父认证就好啦
Well,that's easy.Anyone can go online and get ordained as a minister.
我知道个穿孔店 只要付一百块
I know a piercing parlor,where,for a hundred bucks,
他们就帮你主持婚礼 顺带提供婚戒穿体服务
they'll marry you and stick a wedding ring through any body part you want.
好啊 那谁去认证呢?
Great,well,who's it going to be?
我来吧 我能用克林贡语主持婚礼呢
I'll do it,provided I can perform the ceremony in Klingon.
不行
No.
你看上她哪点了?
What do you see in her?
指挥中心 请重复一次 泄漏速度多快?
****
泄漏? 什么泄漏了?
Leaking?What's leaking?
燃料 嘘
Fuel.Shh.
不太严重
**
应该可以起飞
*****
好 谢谢 指挥中心
********
都漏油了 还要起飞?
There's fuel leaking and we're still going to go?
别那么耸 果脆圈
Don't lose your Froot Loops,Froot Loops.
这事儿常有 十分之九没事
This happens a lot.Nine times out of ten,no problem.
那十分之一呢?
What happens on the tenth time?
有事呗
Problem.
嘿几位 趁我没忘 我要送点伴郎礼物
Hey,guys,before I forget,I got you a little groomsman present.
- 谢啦 哥们 - 你不用破费的
- Oh,thanks,man. - You didn't have to do that.
神奇四侠 1965年第三♥期♥ 全新的哦
Fantastic Four,annual number three from 1965,in mint condition.
这期里神奇侠和隐形女结婚了
The one where Mr.Fantastic and the Invisible Girl get married.
亲娘诶
Oh,dear.
- 我就怕这样 - 怎么了?
- I was afraid of this. - What?
虽然这礼物不错 但全新的至少要100块吧
While a thoughtful gift,this comic book in this condition is worth at least a hundred dollars.
对 所以呢?
Yeah,so?
我给你俩买♥♥的那调味瓶 才花了88块
I bought you an Bernadette a gravy boat worth $88.
那样我就欠你了 我可不能欠你啥
Which places me in your debt and I can't be in your debt
因为也许有一天 你会让我推着你走...
because someday you might ask me to help you move...
或者去杀人
...or to kill a man.
他不会让你去杀人吧
I doubt he'll ask you to kill a man.
万一他只能请我呢? 我可不想冒险
Well,what if it's his only way out?I can't risk it.
给你12块
Here is $12.
现在咱扯平了
Now,we're even.
等下 我还买♥♥了张贺卡 还我两块钱
Wait... I bought a card.Give me two dollars.
对了 这就是我讨厌送礼的原因
And for the record,this is why I hate gift-giving.
- 谁? - 新郎
- Who is it? - It's the groom.
你不能进来 提前见新娘会倒霉的
You can't come in.Bad luck to see the bride.
好吧 Bernie 我要去接我妈 我一会儿就回来!
Okay,uh,fine.Bernie,I have to go pick up my mother!I'll be right back!
她不能自己开车来吗?
Why can't she drive herself?!
她不想坐车里 弄皱自己的衣服
She doesn't want to sit in her dress and wrinkle it
我得把她放平在邻居的货车里 运过来
so I'm going to lay her down in the back of my neighbor's van!
好 快点回来
All right,just hurry!
好 一会儿见 妈...亲爱的未婚妻
Okay,I'll see you later,Ma... uh... lovely bride-to-be.
我真得注意点
I really got to watch that.
过来 Raj 大家准备开始了
Come on,Raj,we're ready to start.
我说准备好 才算大家准备好
What,we're ready,when I say we're ready.
好 大家准备好了
Okay,now we're ready.
妈 你把椅子搬过来吧 方便看啊
Ma,you want to move your chair over here so you can see?!
我在这里挺好 我可不想从房♥顶掉下去
I'm fine where I am!I don't want to fall off the roof!
你还没掉下去 就漏下去了
You'll fall through the roof before you fall off it.
Penny
Penny.
你婆婆还真是极品
Your new mother-in-law's a piece of work.
现在别吐槽 爸
Not now,Dad.
她胡子比我都茂密
She's got a bigger mustache than me.
接着吧
Here you go.
"接着吧" 我是橄榄球吗?
"Here you go"?What am I,a football?
说得好像那哥们 能接住橄榄球似的
Like that guy could catch a football.
Howard和Bernadette
Howard and Bernadette,
我们五人站在你们面前 是你们的朋友 也是新认证神父
the five of us stand before you as your friends and newly ordained ministers.
大点声
Louder!
他们都认证了 他们一起主持婚礼 可有爱了!
They all got ordained,they're all marrying us,it's adorable!
想听清楚 靠近点!
If you want to hear it,come closer!
两位 当我看到你们准备 携手共度人生时
Guys,when I look at the two of you starting your lives together,
我心中满是...
it fills... my heart...
我心中满是...
It fills my... heart...
我得冷静会儿
Okay,I'm going to need a minute.
好 我先来吧
Okay,I'll,I'll go.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表