明天早上我给他发封电邮 告诉他我这胴体成不了他的乐园
Then in the morning,I'll send him an e-mail letting him know this body is never gonna be his wonderland.
说实话 你都比他有机会
I mean,frankly,you've got a better shot than he does.
Leonard
Leonard.
瞧这个
Check it out.
我买♥♥了个N型火车头
I bought an N-gauge locomotive.
只有HO型一半大小
Half the size of H-O.
看 都能放我嘴里
Look,it fits in my mouth.
看来你今晚很开心嘛
Sounds like you had a great night.
没错
I did.
你呢?
How was yours?
还凑合 我跟Amy处得 比我想象中要开心
Not bad. I had a lot more fun with Amy than I thought I would.
你这话什么意思?
What exactly do you mean by that?
看来她很会让人放松 让人开心
Well,it turns out she really knows how to help a guy loosen up and have a good time.
不过说实话 我的下面有点太过兴奋了
Although,truth be told,my groin's a little worse for wear.
(也有受伤的意思)
***
你这是干嘛?
Why did you do that?
传达一个信息: 不准你碰她
To send a message: she is not for you.
- 什么? - 不准
- What? - Not for you!
早安 帅哥
Good morning,handsome.
早安 妈妈
Morning,Mom.
是我
It's me.
可不是嘛 你早上真美
Yes,it is,and you're so pretty in the morning.
你妈和我给你做了早餐
Your mom and I made you breakfast.
你俩处得不错吧?
So you guys are getting along?
还行吧
Yeah,I guess.
我俩差异很大 所以交流起来有点难
We're very different people,Howard,so communication's a little tricky.
他喜欢煎饼吗?
Does he like the pancakes?!
他还没吃呢
He didn't try them yet!
有黄油吗?
Is there any butter?
这是黄油味糖浆
It's butter-flavored syrup.
怎么样?
So,what's the word?!
他要黄油
He wants butter!
有黄油味糖浆啊
It's butter-flavored syrup!
我刚说了
I just told him that!
我不要黄油啦
I don't need any butter.
想要我去拿就是了
If you want butter,I'll get you butter.
看来我得自己切了
Well,I guess I'll cut these by myself.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表