这周末想玩新出的"星球大战"吗?
Hey,want to spend some time playing the new Star Wars game this weekend?
不知道诶 我不想老宅着了
Oh,I don't know.I kind of promised myself I'd get off the computer,
多活动活动 锻炼锻炼
be more physically active. Get some exercise...
你这不就爬了三层楼嘛
You're about to walk up three flights of stairs.
也是啊 算我一个
Good point,I'm in.
你知道咋样最棒吗?
You know what would be great?
我们像以前那样玩
Let's do it like the old days.
你是说游戏马拉松?
You mean,are you talking gaming marathon?
是啊 从周六早上开始 连续48小时 睡睡袋 吃垃圾食品...
Yeah. Start Saturday morning,go 48 hours,sleeping bags,junk food...
把手♥机♥关了 省得老妈打电♥话♥
Turn off our phones so our moms can't call.
这就像几年前 咱们打"魔兽世界"那样
It would be like our World Of Warcraft a few years ago
邻居都把警♥察♥叫来了
when the neighbors called the cops on us.
他们还以为闻到尸臭味了呢
They called the cops because of the smell. They thought we were dead.
咱们那时真牛逼
We were badass back in the day.
好 就这么办
All right,let's do it.
连玩48小时"星球大战"
48 hours of Star Wars gaming.
就像奥德兰之战那样
It's on like Alderaan.
(游戏中有同名PVP战场)
***
Sheldon 周末别干别的了
Hey,Sheldon,clear your weekend.
周六早上开始 "星球大战"马拉松
Starting Saturday morning,Star Wars marathon
电影还是电动? 不对 桌游?
Movies or video games?No,board game?
集换式卡游? 还是乐高积木?
Or trading card games?Or Lego's?
变装? 看漫画? 读星战小说?
Or dress up?Or comic books?!Or dramatic readings of novelizations?!
啥都行!
Yes to all!
我们要玩线上游戏
We are going to play the online game.
线上游戏? 给力!
The online game?!Bully!
先生们 虽然我确定Sheldon想和你们 玩星际虚拟游戏
Gentlemen,as much as I'm sure Sheldon would enjoy playing intergalactic make-believe,
但我和他已经有约了 我们要参加Floda姑姑93岁的生日派对
he and I have other plans.We are attending my Aunt Flora's 93rd birthday party.
那就告诉她 我不能去了
Just tell her I can't come.
我们要不去 她会伤心的
She'll be disappointed if we don't show up.
她都93了 不会伤心很久啦
She's 93.She won't be disappointed for very long.
等下 你在恋爱协议中制定的所有规定 我都遵守了
No,hang on.I followed all the protocols set forth by you in the relationship agreement.
我提前72小时提交书面申请
I made a written record request 72 hours in advance.
我检查了车子的胎压
I checked the tire pressure on the car.
我甚至联♥系♥了疾病控制中心
I even contacted the Centers For Disease Control
问他们 去橘子县应该打什么预防针
to find out what shots they recommend for travel to Orange County.
他们说不用打
FYI,it's none.
Amy 恋爱协议不是为了让你 强迫对方做什么事
Amy,the relationship agreement was not designed for either one of us to get our way.
- 你就经常这样啊 - 因为我那都是正当要求
- You use it to get your way. - I use it to get the right way.
事实上我的要求和正当要求恰巧一致
The fact that the right way is also my way is a happy coincidence.
你都答应我了 要和我一起去
You gave me your word.You're coming with me.
我们会想你的 Sheldon
We'll miss you,Sheldon.
是啊 谁想花整个周末
Yeah,well,who wants to spend the whole weekend,
在虚拟世界里 到处转悠着打怪啊
running around a bunch of pretend planets battling made up monsters.
太幼稚了
That's for babies.
是啊 但里面有光剑哦
Yeah,but it's got lightsabers.
求你了 Amy 还有光剑呢!
Yeah,please,Amy!It's got lightsabers!
- 好啊 Stuart - 嗨 Sheldon
- Hello Stuart. - Hey Sheldon.
想买♥♥啥吗?
Help you with anything?
是啊 我周末要参加 一位93岁女士的派对
Yes.I'm attending a party this weekend,for a 93-year-old woman.
能推荐个礼物吗?
Can you recommend a gift?
呃 我看看
Uh,I don't know.
王者之剑上插个棒球 就成一牛逼拐杖了
Could put a tennis ball on the end of Excalibur.Make a pretty badass cane.
你提供网球吗?
Do you supply the the tennis balls?
- 不 - 那算了
- No. - Then no.
还有什么?
What else?
蝙蝠侠多功能腰包收藏版
Oh,have this collectors edition Batman utility belt.
她可以穿着装药用
Maybe she can use it as a wearable pill caddy.
她要是光戴包 不♥穿♥蝙蝠侠装 就显得太二了
Well,she'd just look silly wearing that without the rest of the costume.
抱歉了 Sheldon 就这么多了
I'm sorry Sheldon,that's it.That's all I got.
不是你的错 我已经去了火车模型店
Oh,it's not your fault.I've been to the model train store.
去了3C店 给丫买♥♥个东西真难
I've been to Radio Shack.This woman is impossible to shop for.
要不是我震惊于 Sheldon不了解女人的程度
I'd make fun of Sheldon for having girl problems
我早就开他的玩笑了
if I wasn't in shock that Sheldon has girl problems.
Leonard 你就尽管笑吧
No,Leonard,go ahead and mock.
我爸经常说"Shelly 女人只会让男人蛋疼"
Like my daddy always said,"Shelly,women aren't anything but flippin' pains in the bottom.
这是你♥爸♥说的?
" That's what your father used to say?
我把脏话和牛仔腔部分去掉了 你理解就行了
Well,I took out the bad words and the yeehaw,but you get the gist.
如果你不想去 就别去啦
Look,if you don't want to go to the party,just don't go.
你都是成人了 爷们点
You're a grown man.Act like one.
告诉Amy你周末想住朋友家
Tell Amy you want to spend the weekend having a sleepover
和他们通宵打游戏
and playing video games with your friends.
她没准还挺爱呢 女人就喜欢男人狠一点
Maybe she'll dig it.Women like a firm hand on the tiller.
我就是"狠"不对地方
I can never find the tiller.
我看了本书 但没啥用 (印度性典)
I got a book; it didn't help.
我总是想 要是我被谁征服的话
Yeah,I always thought if I were ever enslaved,
它一定是外星球的高级物种
it would be by an advanced species from another planet,
而不是格兰代尔的某个小破妞
not some hotsy-totsy from Glendale.
我下了个软件 很适合现在的情境
Now,I downloaded an app that might be helpful in this situation.
你说得对 我聪明得让人鞭长莫及
You're right.I'm smart as a whip.
我早晚能想出办法
I should be able to figure this out.
我周末和哥几个有约
Hey,listen,I kind of made plans with the guys this weekend,
但因为咱们现在的关系在公测中
but then I wondered,because we're in this relationship-beta-test,
我是不是应该先征询你
if I should have asked you first.
但我要是先征询你
Then I thought if I did check with you first,
你就可能会觉得我太认真了
then you'd think that I was taking things to seriously.
然后一拳直冲我面门来
And then-en I got a nosebleed.
你不用征询我 你想干吗就干吗
You don't have to check with me.Do whatever you want.
我以为会是不同的反应 但无所谓啦
I guess I was hoping for a different reaction,but okay.
是嘛 你以为会是什么反应?
Really,what were you hoping for?
也许你会有点生气
I don't know,maybe that you'd be a little upset,
然后会认为我是匹脱缰野马
and then you'd realize that I'm a stallion that has to run free.
然后你就"性"致勃发了
And that would turn you on a little.
好吧 我是演员 再问我遍
Okay,I'm an actress.Ask me again.
你介意我周末和大家玩电玩吗?
Do you mind if I spend the weekend playing video games with the guys?
啥...整个周末? 我都见不着你了?
Wha... the entire weekend?You mean I wouldn't see you at all?
但...不 不 我知道我该怎么做
But I j... No,no... I knew what I was getting into.
想绑住Leonard Hofstadter 是不可能的
You can't put a saddle on Leonard Hofstadter.
天啊 这儿是不是有点热? 老爹 (西班牙语)
Oh,my,is it getting hot in here?Ay,papi.
老爹? 这是啥意思?
Ay papi?What is that?
一种表演风格
An acting choice.
你欲♥火♥焚身时 就变成飞飞鼠了?
So you chose that when you become turned on,you turn into Speedy Gonzalez?
(卡♥通♥人物 形象为墨西哥小老鼠)
***
你有意见吗 老爹?
Choo got a problem with that,papi?
Penny!
Penny!
Penny!
Penny!
Penny!
Penny!
抱歉 小野马 你那怪朋友长颈鹿来了
Sorry,Stallion.Your weird friend Giraffe is here.
好呀 Penny! 我是来给你送礼物的
Hello,Penny!I just stopped by to bring you this gift.
小熊软糖? 谢谢
Gummy bears?Thank you.
现在你欠我人情了
Now that you're in my debt...
拜托说服Amy别让我 如我承诺的那样
please manipulate Amy into releasing me from my commitment
去参加她姑姑 无聊的生日派对吧
to attend her aunt's tedious birthday party.
门儿都没有
Not a chance.
好吧 我就知道糖果可能不够 我再来加点码
All right.I thought the candy might not be enough so let me up the ante.
这是Cooper优♥惠♥券
These are Cooper Coupons.
可以让我帮你做里面的事
These are for various things I can do for you.
这张是帮你免费做一次语法检查
Um,oh,this one is for one free grammar check.
你可以用来检查电邮 信件 纹身等等
You could use it for emails,letters,tattoos,what have you.
这张很有趣!
Oh,this is fun one!
你可以在某个下午 和我去加州科技馆
This is an afternoon with me at the California Science Center,
听我指出他们的错误
where I point out their mistakes.
注意截止日期 我可错过不止一次了
Keep an eye on those expiration dates,I've been burned more than once.
听着 亲爱的 我才不要掺和你们的感情问题
All right,sweetie,I'm not going to get involved in your relationship.
拜托 就是帮个小忙嘛
Oh,come on.It's just a simple favor.
我上次叫你帮忙 都是啥时候的事了?
Now,when's the last time I asked you to do something for me?
昨天 你要我看看你耳朵里 是不是进了个瓢虫
Yesterday.You made me look in your ear to see if there was a ladybug in it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表