你能听到自己在说些什么吧?
Do you hear yourself?
当然 她又听不到 所以赶紧滴小猴子
Yes,but she doesn't.So get signing,hand monkey.
我想是因为我每天都给圣诞老人写信
I think I wrote a letter to Santa Claus every day.
所以圣诞节的早晨 在圣诞树下 我收到了一只系着红绸带的小狗狗
And then on Christmas morning,under the tree is a little puppy with a red ribbon.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
跟Bernadette说我要晚点回去
Texting Bernadette that I'm gonna be late.
老兄 她在说啥?
Dude,what is she saying?
就是一个关于小狗狗的故事
It's a funny story about a puppy.
对她笑就行了呗
Just smile and laugh.
- 快别笑了 - 怎么了 为啥?
- Quick,quick,stop smiling. - What?Why?
小狗死了 被洋娃娃的头噎死了
The puppy died-- it choked on a doll head.
装伤心 装伤心!
Sad face,sad face!
在城市灯光的掩映下有点模糊 不过那个W形状的星座是仙后座
It's a little hard to see with the city lights,but that W-shaped constellation is Cassiopeia.
就是仙女的母亲 仙女座在那边
And she was the mother of Andromeda who's over there.
瞧 多美的星星啊
Look,pretty stars.
这就是她的车了
This is her car.
她说以后可以再约出来
She hopes she can see you again sometime.
好 好
Good,good.
天啊 快帮帮我
Oh,boy,help me out here.
她想让我吻她还是不想?
Does she want me to kiss her or not?
我会手语 又不会读心术
I speak sign language,I don't read minds.
要是你 你会吻她吗?
If you were me,would you kiss her?
还用说 我是亲热教教宗啊
Yeah,but I'm a make out king.
我真是约会高手啊
I was so smooth on that date.
就你? 没有我的话你整个一脑残
You?I made you smooth.You were an idiot.
随你说吧 哥们 她吻我了
Whatever,dude.She kissed me.
是吻到了你的唇 不过那是我争取来的
It might've been on your lips,but it was my kiss.
好吧 就当她吻了咱俩
Oh,fine.Let's agree she kissed both of us.
好吧
Okay.
胡子好有型啊 Sheldon
Mustache is looking good there,Sheldon.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
要谢就谢骰子吧
Thank the dice.
我的面部须毛比例是他们决定的
They told me what percentage of my face to shave.
你为什么还这么做?
Why are you still doing this?
因为很有效啊
Because it's working.
在过去的几周里 我不必被琐事困扰
In the past few weeks,unburdened by trivial decisions,
在权威期刊上 我合著了两篇论文
I've co-authored two papers in notable peer-reviewed journals,
而且我马上就要论证出大型强子对撞机 为什么能分离希格斯玻色子
and I'm close to figuring out why the Large Hadron Collider has yet to isolate the Higgs boson particle.
你忘了一点 因为你不♥穿♥内♥裤♥了 所以你的蛋蛋都磨破皮了
You left out,got chafed testicles because you no longer wear underpants.
有得必有失嘛
The dice giveth and the dice taketh away.
Raj又去和Emily约会了?
Is Raj out with Emily again?
是啊 上个月的每天晚上都去
Yeah,every night for the last month.
难以置信 他有女朋友
Wow,can't believe he has a girlfriend.
我也不信
Me neither.
我有一些有趣的消息 是关于Raj和Emily
Here's some other fun news on the Raj/Emily front.
他给她买♥♥了一对钻石耳坠 并给她租了辆车
He gave her a pair of diamond earrings and leased her a car.
别逗了
You're kidding.
你认为她在占他便宜?
You think she's taking advantage of him?
哪能啊 她不是那种人
Oh,of course not.She wouldn't do something like that.
她是聋哑人
She's deaf.
聋哑女人不能骗钱?
Deaf women can't be gold diggers?
残疾人都很善良 Leonard
Handicapped people are nice,Leonard.
谁都知道的
Everyone knows that.
我有关于Raj更详细的信息 可以丰富我们的这次讨论
Yeah,I actually have information about Raj that would be helpful with this discussion.
你会告诉我们?
Could you tell us?
不一定哦
Let's see.
两点 对不起了
Snake eyes.Sorry,bud.
等等 俩骰子点一样 再来一次
Wait,hang on.Doubles.Roll again.
好吧 听我说
Okay,get this.
其实不必担心他给女朋友买♥♥很多礼物 因为Koothrappalis家族相当富有
It doesn't matter if he's showering her with gifts,because the Koothrappalis are vastly wealthy.
相当富有是什么意思?
What do you mean "vastly wealthy"?
"富有"是有很多钱
Well,"wealthy" means a lot of money.
"相当"就是有更多钱
"Vastly" means even more.
真不懂你哪里不明白了
I'm not sure what's tripping you up.
我知道他们家是有一些钱 但不知道他们那么富有
Look,I know they have money.I don't think it's that much.
你错了
No,you're wrong.
大家都知道 几年前我实现一个 小小梦想 成为一个公♥证♥人
As you know,a few years ago,I achieved one of my lesser dreams and became a notary public.
有时候 我也为Raj公♥证♥一些 银行相关文件
Well,from time to time,I notarize banking documents for Raj.
Koothrappalis家族不是一般的有钱 是富得流油
The Koothrappalis aren't just rich,they're Richie Rich rich.
大概有多少?
Well,so how much is that?
差不多介于蝙蝠侠Bruce Wayne 和守财奴麦克老鸭之间
About halfway between Bruce Wayne and Scrooge McDuck.
真的?上次我们去动物园 那家伙还让我给他买♥♥油饼吃
What the hell?The last time we went to the zoo,that son of a bitch made me buy him a churro.
朋友们 失陪下 并非出于无礼 我要和我心爱的Raj他妹通电♥话♥了
Listen,guys,I'm sorry,I don't mean to be rude,but I need to go call Raj's sister,who I love so much.
相当爱哦
So vastly much.
好吧 他很有钱 送了点礼物和车
Okay,so he's got money,and it's a few gifts and a car.
而且她要求Raj为她的信♥用♥卡♥埋单
And she got him to pay off all her credit cards.
什么? 他为她的信♥用♥卡♥埋单?
What?He paid off her credit cards?
早知道我也该和Raj交往几个月
Damn it,I could've dated Raj for a couple months.
当然我不会这么做 我不是那种女孩
But I-I wouldn't have,because I'm not that kind of girl.
我们确实该和Raj谈谈
We should really talk to Raj.
他在热恋中 他才听不进去呢
He's not going to listen,he's in love.
没办法了?
Can't figure out what to do?
我还记得这些日子
I remember those days.
现在 请允许我 我必须要...
Now,if you'll excuse me,I have to...
继续坐这儿
stay right here.
这主意不咋地 我们走吧
Yeah,this is a bad idea.We should go.
不 是我把她介绍给他的
No. I'm the one that introduced him to her.
我有必要说些什么
I've got to say something.
你和我的朋友订婚了
You're engaged to my friend.
Bernadette才不会介意我花心 只要我按时"回家"就行
Hey,Bernadette doesn't mind where I get my motor running,as long as I park in the right garage.
真不敢相信你和我的朋友订婚了
I can't believe you're engaged to my friend.
她来了
Oh,here she comes.
真聪明 小声说话 聋女就听不见了
Smart.Whisper so the deaf chick can't hear you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我们可以谈一谈Raj吗?
Um,can we talk to you about Raj?
她说 当然 他怎么了
She says,"Sure,what about him""
从哪说起呢?
Okay,um,gosh,how do I start?
听我说 Raj很天真
Um,see,Raj is kind of naive.
我是说 她之前并没有 和很多女孩交往过
I mean,he hasn't dated a whole lot of women.
而且我很担心 你无心之中会占他便宜
And I'm concerned that,without meaning to,you might be taking advantage of him.
比如让他给你买♥♥很多贵重的礼物
You know,by letting him buy you a bunch of expensive things.
我想说 Howard 别走神
And I-I... Howard,focus.
告诉她我在说什么
Tell her what I'm saying.
好的 你是不是想骗他钱?
Right.Are you a gold digger or not?
那啥 那啥 你那啥以为自己是谁?
Oh,uh,something,something,who the something do you think you are?
别管闲事 去那啥吧
Mind your own something business and go something yourself.
等等 我明白了
Wait,I got this now.
你气死我了!
I'm so mad at you!
- 等等 - 你怎么能在健身房♥埋伏我女朋友!
- Okay,wait... - How dare you ambush my girlfriend at the gym!
我们没想埋伏啊
We didn't mean for it to be an ambush.
要想不偷偷接近聋哑人也难
Just,it's kind of impossible not to sneak up on deaf people.
你们什么时候这么健谈了?
And hey,since when are you so chatty?
我喝多了
I'm hammered.
Raj 过来
Raj,come here.
这姑娘是个大♥麻♥烦
This girl is trouble.
哪有这种恋爱关系啊 你送她礼物 她就跟你睡觉?
I mean,what kind of relationship is it where you buy her gifts and she gives you sex?
我最好的恋爱啊!
The best one I ever had!
好吧 你能找到更好的
Okay,come on.You know you can do better.
我懂了
I see what's going on here.
咱俩共度了一个良宵 你就不能忍♥受我跟其他女人交往了
You and I had our crazy night together,and now you can't stand to see me with another woman.
没关系 我不会生你感情的气的
It's okay.I can't get mad at your feelings.
我没啥感情啊
I don't have feelings.
好 那很好 继续骗自己吧
Yeah,that's good.Keep telling yourself that.
知道他有钱之后 他确实更帅了
He is cuter now that I know he's rich.
我为你准备了一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
蒙上眼睛
Cover your eyes.
手放下来
Open them.
这是真的红宝石
It's a real ruby.
有点儿贵 但是爱情是无价的
It was a little expensive,but no one can put a price on love.
不过卡地亚的人♥大♥捞了我一笔
Although,the people at Cartier took a pretty good shot at it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表