等会 等会 等会
Oh,hang on,hang on,hang on.
Sheldon 要怎样才能让你进这酒店
Sheldon,what would it take for you to go into that liquor store,
给我买♥♥瓶烈酒 然后带我 去街对面的旅馆 跟我云雨一番?
buy a bottle of hooch,take me across the street to that motel,and have your way with me?
对哦 Sheldon 要怎样呢?
Yeah,Sheldon,what would it take?
求你们俩了 我们走吧
I'm begging both of you,please,let's go.
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
起来没事啦
Upsy-daisy.
可算有人找到二垒了
Ooh,finally someone found second base.
我懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
我的大脑额叶也如刀割一般
I got a knife slicing through my frontal lobe,too.
你们来干吗?
What do you want?
想把友谊手镯要回去吗?
Do you want me to give the friendship bracelet back?
我没给过你友谊手镯啊
I never gave you a friendship bracelet.
我们初次见面时 我自己做的 假装是你送给我的礼物
When we first met,I made one and pretended you gave it to me.
如果你愿意 可以要回去
You can have it back if you want.
不必 你为自己做的 你还是留着吧
No,you made that for you; I want you to have it.
我们知道你很伤心 你伤心也在情理之中
We know you're upset,and you have every right to be,
如果你不介意 请再给我们一次机会补偿你
but if it's okay with you,we'd like a second chance to make things right.
我俩很抱歉 我们一直在想办法 让你感受到我们的关心
We are really sorry,and we were trying to think of some way to show you how much we care about you.
所以 请当我的首席伴娘吧 这对我们意义重大
Which is why it would mean so much if you would agree to be the maid of honor at my wedding.
(伴娘中与新娘最亲密的)
***
什么?
What?
这不会是恶作剧吧?
Wait,is this some kind of practical joke?
就像之前在挪威 我的"朋友" 把我骗到有发♥情♥水獭的桑拿池?
Like in Norway,when my "friends" trapped me in a sauna with a horny otter?
不是 我真的想请你当首席伴娘
No.I-I want you to be the maid of honor.
天哪
Oh,my gosh.
从没人请我当过首席伴娘
No one's every asked me to be the maid of honor before.
不对 有过一次 但之后他们都死了
Well,that's not true.Once,but then they all died.
这么说 你同意了?
So is that a yes?
同意 同意
Yes. Yes.
天哪 我有好多事情要忙活
Oh,my gosh,I-I have so much to do.
要办新娘送礼会和单身派对
There's the bridal shower and the bachelorette party.
我们在单身派对干什么好呢?
What should we do for the bachelorette party?
我知道了 我们去印第安式净汗屋
Oh,I know-- we'll go to a Native American sweat lodge,
带上仙人掌 用泥裹上
we'll take peyote,roll around in the mud,
然后在Bernadette的裸体上 画"多子多孙"图腾
and paint fertility symbols on Bernadette's naked body.
就这么办
So that's happening.
对 不错 拉斯维加斯也挺好玩
Yeah,sure,sure.Vegas is fun,too.
我觉得自己要哭了
I feel like crying.
当然了 是荷尔蒙的原因
Of course,I could just be hormonal.
没准咱们的大姨妈终于同步了
Oh,wait.Maybe our menses are finally syncing up.
Bernadette? 没吗? Penny?
Bernadette?No? Penny?
- 没 - 真的?
- Sorry. - Really?
- 算了 同步 - 耶!
- Okay,yeah. - Yay!
首席伴娘Amy Farrah Fowler的 婚礼精彩幕后花絮第一场
Maid of honor Amy Farrah Fowler's amazing behind-the-scenes wedding video,take one.
我们就试下礼服 不用录像吧?
We're just trying on dresses-- do we really need to record this?
抱歉 你是首席伴娘吗
I'm sorry,are you the maid of honor?
我是新娘
I am the bride.
那就不是了 开拍
So no.And action.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我喜欢!
I love it!
你是修女啊? 拜托亲 多露点肉
What are you,a nun?Come on,bestie,let's see some skin.
Amy! 好性感!
Amy!Looking sexy!
你以为这没镜子? 我知道自己的美样
You think they don't have mirrors in there?I know how I look.
Bernadette 你真漂亮!
Bernadette,you look beautiful!
- 是漂亮 - 谢谢
- You do. - Thank you.
没Penny漂亮 但还算漂亮
Not Penny beautiful,but beautiful.
快点 闺蜜 到你了
Come on,bestie,you're up.
再等会儿
Give me a minute.
你干吗要这么久?
What is taking you so long?
Amy! 快给我出去!
Oh,Amy! Get the hell out of here!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry,sorry.
- 老天 Amy! - 对不起
- Oh,God.Amy! - Sorry.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表