嗨 伙计
Hey,pal.
我刚才可没告诉Kevin 你认为冷战只在冬天开战
You didn't see me telling Kevin that you thought cold wars were only fought in winter.
好吧
Okay.
那我就还你个人情 我不会告诉...
Then I'll return the favor,and I won't tell...
- ...Laura - Laura
- ...Laura - Laura.
你一半的黄♥片♥是动画片
that half the dirty movies you own are animated.
你跟Kevin讲自己的演艺生涯时
When you were telling Kevin about your acting career,
有没有提过你在芝士蛋糕工坊 长♥期♥扮演"服务员"的角色呢?
did you mention your long-running role as "Waitress" in a local production of The Cheesecake Factory?
你跟她讲过你的幸运哮喘吸入器吗?
Did you tell her about your lucky asthma inhaler?
是吗? 拼下"哮喘"(Asthma)
Oh,yeah?Spell "asthma."
A-S...
A-s...
带我回家
Take me home.
我的约会还没...
Maybe I'm not done hanging out with...
你说的对 现在不早了
You're right,it's getting late.
真是太不可思议了
It's remarkable.
我之前怎么会那么害怕
All that time spent in fear.
不知道为了什么?
And for what?
他太美了
He's magnificent.
天哪
Oh,dear.
我才想到 忘记给你杯饮料了
I just realized I haven't offered you a beverage.
此情此景就像我外婆和她的鹦鹉
Oh,it's just like my grandma with her parrot.
她失智了 把遥控器当鹦鹉养
And after she lost her marbles with her remote control.
我手♥机♥在那边的桌子上
My phone's on the desk over there.
给我俩拍张照
Take a picture of us together.
拍好点 我要印在马克杯 鼠标或是日历上
Make it good enough to go on a mug,a mouse pad,and a calendar.
如果你是只鸽子 我就叫你可爱小哥
If you were a dove,I'd call you Lovey-Dovey.
我在跟谁开玩笑呢?
Who am I kidding?
现在不是玩文字游戏的时候
This isn't a moment for strict adherence to the literal.
你就是我的可爱小哥 对吧?
You're just my little Lovey-Dovey,aren't you?
要想讨喜 骨头就得中空哈
Guess you gotta have hollow bones to get some sugar around here.
(鸟的骨头为中空 方便飞行)
***
我还是觉得他可能是别人的宠物
I still think he looks like someone's pet.
也许我们应该贴个启事
Maybe we should put up posters.
没错
Yes.
印上他的大幅照片 下面写上...
It should have a big picture of him,and the words,
"这是你的鸟吗? 不再是了"
"Is this your bird? Not anymore."
我们一起一定会很开心的
We're going to have so much fun together.
你可以给我所有的敌人送去信息
You can carry messages to all my enemies.
我可以在你的脚上系上绳子 就像放风筝一样
I can tie a string to your leg and fly you like a kite.
如果你要留着他 我可以借你个笼子
If you're keeping him,I've got a cage you can borrow.
我的一只实验用猴 踩到香蕉皮 把脖子摔断了
One of the test monkeys slipped on a banana peel and broke his neck.
虽然挺悲剧吧 但挺好笑的
It was both tragic and hysterical.
才不要呢
Nonsense.
可爱小哥不会住在笼子里
No.Lovey-Dovey doesn't sleep in a cage.
可爱小哥应该住在自己的小窝里
No. Lovey-Dovey sleeps in his very own nest,
我要把窗台上的鸟窝拿来 放我房♥间
which I'm going to get off the windowsill and put in my room.
对不对啊 小哥?
Isn't that right,LD?
不
No.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
回来 可爱小哥!
Come back,Lovey-Dovey!
现在这儿才是你家!
This is your home now!
我刚从淘宝买♥♥了九公斤鸟食!
I already ordered 20 pounds of bird feed off of Amazon!
他走了
He's gone.
我很遗憾 Sheldon
I'm sorry,Sheldon.
他怎么能这么做?
How could he do this to me?
你这傻鸟 快回来 要不我不爱你了!
get back***
你见过这只鸟吗?
***
好吧 所以...
Okay. So...
我们出去看了电影 见了些不错的人
we went out,saw a movie,met some nice people,
在公共场合对彼此说了些可怕的话
said horrible things about each other in public...
总的来说 今晚还挺奇妙的
all in all,a pretty magical night.
好吧 今晚我也有错
Okay,I'm not innocent in all this,
可你竟然叫我傻瓜 你个哮喘二货
but you basically called me stupid,you asthmatic dumbass.
我知道 我是有点过了
I know,I-I-I crossed a line.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
不 不 等下 我真的很抱歉
No,no,no,hang on.I really mean it.
这跟我们以前出去不同
And it's not like when we were going out,
我道歉只是为了想跟你上♥床♥
I'd just apologize for everything so we could end up in bed.
是100%跟性无关的"对不起"
This is a 100% sex-is-off-the-table "I'm sorry."
好吧 谢谢 我也很抱歉
All right.Thank you.I'm sorry,too.
再确认下 今晚不上♥床♥ 对吧?
Just to be clear,sex is off the table,right?
不上
Way off.
也许我们还没准备好做朋友呢
Maybe we're not ready to hang out as friends.
我不知道
I don't know.
在最后那部分之前 我还挺喜欢那个 有点骨气的Leonard
Up until the last part,I was kind of enjoying take-charge Leonard with a little backbone.
选自己喜欢的电影 知道自己想要什么 有那么些拽
Picking the movie,knowing what he wants,a little cocky.
- 真的吗? - 是
- Really? - Yeah.
那咱们谈谈上♥床♥的事
Well,then,I'm putting sex back on the table.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think about that?
还不错
Maybe I like it.
真的? 如果你喜欢 我乐意效劳
You do?Because if that's what you like,I can be that guy.
我发誓 你让我做什么都可以
I swear,I'll be anything you want me to be.
晚安 Leonard
Good night,Leonard.
我真是个哮喘二货
I am such an asthmatic dumbass.
今晚真古怪
I had a weird night.
我觉得今晚很不错
Mine was great.
我要当妈妈了
I'm going to be a mommy.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表