这是<权力的游戏>里那把剑 你觉得怎样?
It's from Game of Thrones. What do you think?
不知道
I don't know.
我们要开始梦幻剑器收藏的话
If we're going to start a fantasy sword collection--
其实早就该开始了
and I've long thought we should--
从这把剑开始合适吗?
is this really the sword to start with?
你怎么想?
What did you have in mind?
怎么也要从"王者之剑"开始吧 (亚瑟王之剑)
Well,off the top of my head,I'd have to go with Excalibur.
有了它就可以统治英格兰
It gives you the right to rule England.
那只是电影道具的复♥制♥品而已
It would be a replica of a movie prop.
好吧
Fair enough.
有了它就可以统治英格兰复♥制♥品了
It'd give you the right to rule a replica of England.
这里又没有"王者之剑"怎么办?
Well,they don't have an Excalibur here,so what do you want to do?
艰难的抉择
Tough decision.
也没有中国血汗工厂造的 <指环王>里的武器
There's no weaponry from Lord of the Rings forged in a Chinese sweatshop?
只有比尔博·巴金斯的匕♥首♥
Just Bilbo Baggins' sword over there.
俩大老爷们拿个哈比人匕♥首♥ 太傻了吧?
Two grown men with a hobbit's dagger; wouldn't we look silly?
我们买♥♥吧
Okay,let's go for it.
貌似你们发现我的小宝藏了
Oh,I see you guys have found my little treasure.
是啊 还成吧
Yeah. It's okay,I guess.
还成? 简直是完美绝伦
Okay?It's magnificent.
别 别 别...
Buh-buh-buh-buh!
多少钱?
What do you want for it?
有线台道具的复♥制♥品可不好定价
Oh,it's hard to put a price on something that's a copy of something that was on pay cable.
看在朋友份上 250美元吧?
But for my friends,let's say 250?
有点贵啊
Oh,that's pretty steep.
这可是限♥量♥版
Well,it's a limited edition.
只生产了八千把
They only made 8,000 of these bad boys.
只有八千把?
Only 8,000?
- 别浪费时间了 快买♥♥吧 - 等等
- We're wasting precious time.Buy it. - Hang on.
能再便宜点吗?
Can you do any better?
开玩笑吧? 我已经给的是亲友价了
Are you kidding?I'm already giving you the friends and family discount.
听见了吗? 亲友价啊
Oh,did you hear that?We're getting the friends and family discount.
非常感谢 我们买♥♥下了
We are honored and we will take it.
等等
Slow down.
200块
Two hundred.
- 你在干嘛? 250已经是特♥价♥了 - 闭上你的嘴
- What are you doing?250 is already the discounted price. - Will you shut up?
这样吧 235
Tell you what,I'll go 235.
算了 下次再说吧
Nope. Maybe another time.
好吧 225 不能再低了
Okay,225-- my final offer.
快买♥♥ 快买♥♥
Take it,take it.
200块
Two hundred.
哥们 你这不宰我呢嘛
Man,you're killing me!
宰你? 我都快断气了
Killing you?I can't breathe.
210 已经亏本了
210,and I'm losing money.
Leonard 不能让他亏本 非常抱歉
Oh,now,we can't let him lose money,Leonard.I'm so sorry.
210 加上钢铁侠头盔
210 and you throw in the Iron Man helmet.
你疯了吧?
Are you crazy?
- 那可是小罗伯特唐尼亲笔签名的头盔 - 那又怎样?
- That helmet's signed by Robert Downey Jr. - So?
好吧 你要否认一个漫画改编的电影里 演员签名的塑料头盔重要性的话
Okay,if you're going to question the importance of an actor's signature on a plastic helmet from a movie
那咱周遭这些东西还有啥意义?
based on a comic book,then all of our lives have no meaning!
好吧 就这把剑 210
Okay,fine.Just the sword,210.
非常感谢 这周终于能吃上肉了
Thank you. I can eat meat this week.
看到没?
See that?
我刚省了40块
I just saved us 40 bucks.
我早就说过 街头智慧弥补了 你的学术缺陷
I've long said,what you lack in academic knowledge you make up for in street smarts.
要帮你包上吗?
You want me to wrap it?
不用 我刚好用来捅死某人
No,it's okay.I'm gonna stab my friend in the chest.
嘿 Stuart
Hey,Stuart.
嘿 Wil
Ah,hey,Wil.
你好 Wil Wheaton
Hello,Wil Wheaton.
嘿 Sheldon 剑不错
Hi,Sheldon.Nice sword.
是我剑器收藏之一
It's part of my sword collection.
你有剑器收藏品吗?
Do you have a sword collection?
- 没有 - 当然没有
No. I'm not surprised.
这是你要的第612期蝙蝠侠 封面是Jim Lee手绘特别版
Here's the Batman 612 with the Jim Lee alternate cover that you wanted.
***
太棒了 多少钱?
Awesome.What do I owe you?
- 四十块 - 太值了
- 40 bucks. - Good deal.
真笨 他都没要亲友价
Sucker.Didn't even ask for the friends and family discount.
嘿 周五我家有个派对 希望你能来
Hey,I'm having a party at my house on Friday,and I was hoping you would stop by.
有漂亮美眉吗?
Will there be girls there?
- 当然 - 上次你也说有 然后没有
- Yeah,of course. - 'Cause there wasn't last time.
这次肯定有
There will be girls.
你们要来的话 也非常欢迎
You guys are invited if you want to come by.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好 再见
All right,great.Later.
我知道你想干嘛了
I see what you're doing.
你接受我宿敌的邀请
You accept an invitation to a party at the home of my sworn enemy,
然后他和别人说我们会去 我们不去 他就囧了
he tells everyone we're going to be there,and when we don't show,he looks the fool.
鬼点子不错
Fiendishly clever.
我是的确想去
I was actually thinking about going.
然后说派对烂爆了 摔门便走
And then declaring the party a fiasco and storming out,
让他在朋友面前颜面无存
leaving him humiliated in front of his guests.
爱死了
Love it.
不是啦 我要叫上Raj和Howard 一起去玩玩嘛
No,I was gonna grab Raj and Howard and have a good time.
这下好了 又多俩男人
Oh,great,more guys.
又是一个Wil Wheaton"香肠"之夜
It's gonna be another Wil Wheaton sausage-fest.
Sheldon 给我拿瓶水
Sheldon,can you grab me a water?
看情况吧
Possibly.
能不能给我拿
Can you or can't you?
没那么简单 Leonard
It's not that simple,Leonard.
一向很复杂哈
It never is,is it?
此时此刻 咱俩的关系 处于两种互相矛盾的状态
At this moment,our relationship exists in two mutually contradictory states.
你去或不去Wil Wheaton的派对
Until you either do not go or go to Wil Wheaton's party,
你就同时不算或算我的朋友
you are simultaneously my friend and not my friend.
这种现象 我称之为薛定谔的友谊
I'm characterizing this phenomenon as Schrodinger's Friendship.
- 明白了 把水拿来 - 好吧
- Got it.Can I have my water? - Of course.
自己捡去 大叛徒
Now get it yourself,you traitor.
等等 这是什么情况
Wait,what is going on?
提醒你一下 薛定谔的猫是一个假想实验
In case you have forgotten,Schrodinger's cat is a thought experiment...
没忘 姐还记着呢
No,no,I didn't forget.
盒子里有只猫 打开盒子以前 猫或死或活 或是又死又活
Um,there's this cat in a box and until you open it,it's either dead or alive or both.
不过我住内布拉斯加那会 我们的猫困在我哥的露营箱里
Although,back in Nebraska,our cat got stuck in my brother's camp trunk,
我们不用打开 就知道它已经各种死在里面了
and we did not need to open it to know there was all kinds of dead cat in there.
讲朴素故事 懂物理知识 以及一对违背物理常识的胸部
Homespun stories,knowledge of physics and a bosom that defies it.
你真是个多面手
You're the whole package,aren't you?
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
有个好消息哟
Uh,I got great news.
美国宇航局(NASA)选了 我们为深空太空望远镜做的设计
NASA picked my team's design for the deep field space telescope
今年春天要用在国际空间站上
that's going on the International Space Station this spring.
- Howie 太棒了 恭喜你 - 还有更好的消息
- Howie,that's wonderful!Congratulations! - It gets better.
要选一名专家同去空间站 猜猜让谁去呢
Someone has to go up with the telescope as a payload specialist,and guess who that someone is.
Muhammad Li
Muhammad Li.
Muhammad Li是哪位
Who's Muhammad Li?
Muhammad是最常见的名 Li是最常见的姓
Muhammad is the most common first name in the world,Li,the most common surname.
我不知道答案 这样猜中的几率最高
As I didn't know the answer,I thought that gave me a mathematical edge.
选了我 Sheldon
It's me,Sheldon. It's me.
我要去空间站了
I'm going up in space!
我已经算是宇航员了
Technically,I'm an astronaut.
太棒了
That's amazing!
先等下 NASA没有航♥天♥飞机了
Hang on a second.NASA doesn't have a shuttle anymore.
你要怎么去空间站
How are you going to get up there?
这个呀 酷毙了
Oh,well,it's really cool.
先飞去莫斯科 再转去哈萨克斯坦
You fly to Moscow,they take you out to Kazakhstan,
然后乘坐俄♥罗♥斯♥联盟号♥火箭 搭载人员到近地轨道
and then you get into a Russian Soyuz rocket which shoots you into a low earth orbit.
或者傻等在发射台 因为哈萨克斯坦黑帮把燃油给倒卖♥♥了
Or just sits there on the launch pad because the Kazakhi mafia sold the rocket fuel on the black market.
俄♥罗♥斯♥火箭安全吗
Are those Russian rockets safe?
还算安全吧 那帮人还建了切尔诺贝利核电站呢
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表