天呐 鸡肉真好吃
Oh,my God.I love this chicken.
俗话说嘛 免费的就是最好的
Oh,you know what they say,best things in life are free.
你说得对 我吃了你不少东西
Okay,you're right.I eat your food a lot.
不如这样 我冰箱里的东西你随便拿
Now,how about this?You can raid my fridge anytime you want.
你人真好
Oh,that's very kind of you.
下次我想用腌瓜汁洗D型电池时
Next time I have a hankering to wash down a D-cell battery with a jar of old pickle juice,
我会去敲门的
I'll come a-knockin'.
Raj 你没答复请帖
Hey,Raj,you didn't send your RSVP in.
我想问下 你要不要带伴来婚礼
I'm suppose to ask you if you're bringing someone to the wedding.
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
你能快点吗?
Well,can you make it soon?
有人快因为座位表打起来了
There's a battle royale going on over the seating charts.
Bernadette她妈位于拳台一角 我妈一人就占了另外三角
In one corner,Bernadette's mom,in the other three,mine.
我讨厌婚宴
Yeah,I hate wedding receptions.
我希望新人们能学学比尔博-巴金斯 (魔戒持有者)
Yeah,I wish the bride and groom would take a cue from Bilbo Baggins.
摸摸指环 消失不见 大家回家
Slip on the ring,disappear,and everyone goes home.
可你喜欢Geyser教授的婚宴啊
Mm,you liked Professor Geyser's wedding.
他们有个自助冰淇淋吧
They had a make-your-own-sundae bar.
真难以忘怀
Oh,that was a night to remember.
有一次 我就吃了一整碗坚果
Do you know,on one trip,I just had a bowl of nuts.
总之 你带伴的话要告诉我
Anyway,you got to let me know if you have a plus one.
不然我妈就要把 给她脖子抽脂的医生塞进来了
Because if not,my mom's trying to sneak in the doctor who sucked the fat out of her neck.
好吧 我会去 我也会带个伴
All right,uh,fine.I'm coming and I'm bringing somebody.
Koothrappali带伴哦
Uh,Koothrappali plus one.
- 你带谁? - 你带谁?
- Who you bringing? - Who are you bringing?!
他带我 你带谁?
He's bringing me; who are you bringing?
你们真是群三姑六婆
Wow,what a bunch of Nosey O'Donnells.
说嘛 带谁?
Come on,who is it?
我不告诉你
I'm not telling.
我来自亚洲 很神秘的 忍♥着吧
I'm from Asia,I'm mysterious,deal with it.
Howard 你们没有自助冰淇淋吧吗?
Howard aren't having a make-your-own-sundae bar?
应该没吧
I don't think so.
应该有的
Well,you should.
50%的婚姻以离婚收场 但有自助冰淇淋吧的都白头偕老了
50% of marriages end in divorce,but 100% of make-your-own-sundae bars end in happiness.
爸爸妈妈 你们好吗?
Hello,Mummy,Daddy.How are you?
非常好 都没啥好抱怨的
Pretty good.Can't complain.
我肯定你有
Oh,I'm sure you can.
你就抱怨吧
Just give it a minute.
我有事要和你们谈谈
Listen,uh,there's something I want to talk to you about.
我之前都没准备好 但我想是时候了
I wasn't ready until now,but... I think it's time.
终于发生了
It's finally happening.
你要从柜子里出来了 是吧? (出柜--表明同志倾向)
You're coming out of the closet,aren't you?
我们爱你 接受你选择的生活方式
We love you,and we accept your alternate lifestyle.
不用跟我们说就好
Just... keep it to yourself.
我不是同性恋
No,I'm not gay.
我最多算个潮男而已
If anything,I'm metrosexual.
那是什么?
What's that?
就是说我喜欢女人 也喜欢她们的护肤品
It means I like women as well as their skin-care products.
既然你不出柜 那干吗在板球半决赛时叫我们?
Well,if you're not coming out,why did you call us during the cricket semifinals?
我不想再自己找对象了
I'm tired of trying to meet someone,
我想让你们帮我找个老婆
and I think I'd like you to help me find a... a wife.
我问问清楚 女老婆吧?
And just to clarify... a female wife?
是的!
Yes!
相亲 非常好 儿子
Matchmaking - very smart move,son.
比自♥由♥恋爱好很多
Much better than marrying for love.
我们就是自♥由♥恋爱的
We married for love.
那很棒啊!
And it's been wonderful!
量子物理让我好开心
Quantum physics makes me so happy.
这样挺好啊
Yeah,I'm glad.
好像在看赤身裸体的宇宙
It's like looking at the universe naked.
- 有时间吗? - 什么事?
- Guys got a minute? - Sure.What's up?
我想了想Sheldon那晚开玩笑说 我吃光了你们的食物
Well,I was thinking about Sheldon's little joke the other night about me eating all your food.
我没开玩笑
That was no joke.
但是...
But...
我懂你的困惑 因为我是咱这群人里的开心果
I understand your confusion,as I am our group's resident cutup.
不好意思 你是开心果?
I'm sorry,you are our resident cutup?
是啊
Yes.
证明一下
Oh,prove it.
- 敲门 - 谁?
- Knock-knock.- Who's there?
插嘴的物理学家
Interrupting physicist.
- 插嘴的物... - μ介子!
- Interrupting phys... - Muon!
总之 我的广♥告♥费还剩下一些
Anyway,I got a little residual check from my commercial,
我想不如给你们点谢礼 慰劳一下
and I thought,hey,how about I get the guys a little thank you to pay them back?
Sheldon 看!
So,Sheldon... ta-da!
原装复古1975版米高牌星际迷航传送器 还能实现传送操作
A vintage mint-in-box 1975 Mego Star Trek Transporter with real transporter action.
深得我心!
Hot darn!
在哪买♥♥的?
Where did you get that?
漫画书店 Stuart那里
From Stuart,at the comic book store.
你自己去漫画书店?
You went to the comic book store by yourself?
是啊
Yeah.
挺搞笑的 我一进去 两个哥们哮喘病就发作了
It was fun.I walked in,and two different guys got asthma attacks.
感觉不错
Felt pretty good.
这需要表达感谢
This calls for an expression of gratitude.
我要得到少有的 Sheldon Cooper拥抱吗?
Ooh,am I about to get a rare Sheldon Cooper hug?
这次不行 不然就不特殊了
No,not this time.Then they wouldn't be special.
谢谢 Penny
Thanks,Penny.
不客气
You're welcome.
别担心 我没忘了你哦
Don't worry,I didn't forget about you.
Leonard 我给你买♥♥了... 标签机!
Leonard,I got you... a label-maker!
挺不错的
No,it's great.
好歹是原装未开封的
Also mint-in-box.
- 我也给你买♥♥了个传送器! - 酷毙了!
- And I got you a transporter,too! - Awesome!
看啊 这简直是为我的 复古Spock手办量身打造的
Look,it was actually designed for my vintage Mr.Spock action figure.
太棒了! 快打开盒子 把它放里面
Oh,that's great!Let's open them up and put him in there.
- 打开干啥? - 额滴神哪 才不要!
- Open it?! - Oh,good Lord,no!
为啥 不就是个玩具嘛
Why?They're just toys.
- 它们是收藏品 - 它们可是原装未开封的
- They're collectibles.- They're mint-in-box.
就拆一个看看嘛
Come on.Can't we open one up and take a look?
住手!
No,don't!
盒子一旦开了 分文不值
Once you open the box,it loses its value.
好吧好吧 我妈也是这样说我的贞操的
Yeah,yeah.My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity.
我跟你说 "开了"以后玩 要有意思得多
Gotta tell you,it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
你确定和她见面时 要我们在场?
Are you sure you want us here when you meet this woman?
是的
Oh,yes.
我们的习俗里 首次约会应该有个女伴作陪
In my culture,it's expected to have a chaperone to oversee a first date.
再者 我想留个好印象
Plus,I want to make a good impression,and no offense,
别在意啊 和你俩一比 我看起来有1米88
but with you guys here,I look like I'm six-two.
我们高中舞会时 都是修女监督
The nuns always chaperoned the dances at my high school.
她们要求我们要在彼此之间 为"圣灵"腾点地方
They used to make us leave room between us for the Holy Spirit.
印度教♥徒♥也这样
Uh,Hindus do the same thing.
不过他们是给牛腾地方
Except they leave room for a cow.
听着 我欣赏你那迷人的 种族幽默言论
Listen,I love your charming racist humor,
但她在场时 别嘲笑我的信仰行不?
but any chance you could not mock my religion while she's here?
昨天你还嘲笑我吃熏鲑鱼呢
Yesterday,you made fun of me for eating lox.
那是两回事 你们犹太人又不崇拜熏鲑鱼
It's different,your people don't worship lox.
显然你没和我的堂兄弟们 吃过早午饭
Clearly,you've never been to brunch with my cousins.
所谓的家庭包办婚姻 就是父母决定 你就必须结婚吗?
So,arranged marriages - the parents just decide and then you have to get married?
不 我有发言权的
No,no,I get a say in it.
但我确定和这人在一起
But I'm sure whoever shows up will be better company
总比让我跟阿香婆和老干妈三P强
than the threesome I've been having with Aunt Jemima and Mrs.Butterworth.
不好意思 你是Rajesh吗?
Excuse me,are you Rajesh?
是的
Ah,yes.
你一定是Lakshmi
You must be Lakshmi.
幸会幸会
Uh,nice to meet you.
彼此彼此
Nice to meet you,too.
他们是我朋友
These are my friends.
- 这是Bernadette - 嗨
- This is Bernadette. - Hello.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表