我想通过实验 将你对他们的感情转移到我身上
I'm going to attempt an experiment that will get you to transfer those feelings to me.
看来今晚的主题就是 说一些不着边际的大话
Well,seems what's on the menu tonight is malarkey with a big side of poppycock.
走着瞧
We'll see.
先来点浪漫的晚餐音乐吧
Let's start with a little romantic dinner music,shall we?
超级玛丽主题曲?
Super Mario Bros.theme?
是的
Yes.
我知道了
I see what you're doing.
你想以艾宾浩斯记忆曲线为原理 不知不觉中触发我对该游戏的记忆
You're attempting to build on the work of Ebbinghaus by triggering an involuntary memory of me playing that game--
那是我童年中最快乐的600个小时
admittedly the happiest 600 hours of my childhood...
- 不过没有用 - 好吧
- ...but it won't work. - Fine.
这不会影响我们爱的晚餐
There's no reason we still can't have a lovely dinner.
请坐
Why don't you have a seat.
想喝点什么吗
May I offer you something to drink?
你知道我不喝酒的
You know I don't drink.
草莓牛奶也不喝吗
Not even... strawberry Quik?
我爱死草莓牛奶了
I love strawberry Quik.
我最爱的粉色饮品 比"佩托比斯摩"略胜一筹
It's my favorite pink fluid,narrowly beating out Pepto-Bismol.
(一种粉色液态胃药)
***
我知道的
Oh,I know.
我想这饮料应该跟 我今晚准备的饭菜很搭
I think it will go nicely with what I have prepared... for dinner.
加热狗片的意大利面
Spaghetti with little pieces of hot dog cut up in it!
和你妈妈做的一样
Just like your mommy used to make.
好吃 好吃
Oh... yummy,yummy!
我们应该经常这样
We should do this more often.
很抱歉 我是有些过分了
I'm sorry.I did,I crossed a line.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to!
谁会在做♥爱♥时说那种话?
Who says something like that right in the middle of sex?!
我也不知道 就那样脱口而出了
I don't know,it just came out.
人们在做♥爱♥时 都说奇怪的话
People say weird things during sex all the time.
他们绝不会说那种话
Okay,well,they sure as hell don't say that.
这不是高♥潮♥了嘛
It was the heat of the moment.
高♥潮♥时该说"爽 就这样" 而不是"嫁给我好吗?"
No,the heat of the moment is,"Ooh,yeah,just like that," not "will you marry me?
真的抱歉
" I'm sorry.
再 再给我一次机会吧
Just-just give me another chance.
为什么 然后你又可以在床上说...
Why,so you can crawl under the covers and go,
"亲爱的 想去找间 附近有好学校的房♥子吗?"
"Hey,baby,want to go look for houses in neighborhoods with good schools?"
我再说一次 抱歉
Again,I'm sorry.
Howard和Bernadette要结婚了 我也有些着急
You know,with Howard and Bernadette getting married,I got caught up in a little wedding fever.
我收回那句话
I take it back.
那种话怎么收回啊
You can't take something like that back.
我们现在应该怎么办
I mean,what are we even supposed to do now?
说不定以后咱们想起这事 就一笑而过了
Okay,at some point,we'll look back and this is going to be a funny story.
何不从现在开始
Why don't we just start doing that now?
开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
真的
No.
你记得吗...
Hey,do you remember...
那次我在床上向你求婚
...that time when I proposed to you in bed?
你的反应就像说 你干吗呢
And you were all,like,"What are you doing?"
这真好笑 太好笑了
That was so funny.So funny.
一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
你再琢磨琢磨
Give it a minute.
小嘴是不是笑啦?
Is that a little smile I see there?
我该走了
I should go.
我在想
Hey,I was thinking.
要不婚礼开场时 咱们跳"辣身舞"中的最后一舞吧?
For our first dance at the wedding,what if we learn the final number from Dirty Dancing?
(87年经典电影)
***
- 算了吧 - 来嘛
- You're kidding. - No,come on.
那样多赞啊
How cool would that be?
我投入到你的怀抱中
Me running into your arms...
我被你高高举起
you lifting me up into the air.
你很开心嘛
Oh,you're in a good mood.
是啊 当然开心啦
Yeah,well,why wouldn't I be?
我将要和梦中情人结婚 并且说服我老娘不来掺和蜜月
You know,I'm marrying the girl of my dreams,and I finally got my mother to agree not to come on our honeymoon.
等下哦
Oh,hang on.
美航局打来的
Oh,it's NASA.
Wolowitz
Wolowitz.
你好 Dave 怎么了
Hi,Dave. What's up?
不会吧 真的吗?
No kidding. Really?
真是好消息啊
Well,that's... great news.
太棒了
Great,great news.
好的 我会看电邮中的详情
All right,I'll watch my e-mail for the details.
好的 再见
Okay,talk soon.
什么好消息啊
What's so great?
貌似我还是要去太空
It looks like I'm going into space after all.
Howie 太棒了
Oh,Howie,that's wonderful!
是挺好的
Uh-huh,wonderful.
怎么回事 他们不是取消你的任务了吗
What happened?I thought they canceled your mission.
之前是的
Th-They did.
但是美航局想要我的望远镜 所以就把我的安排提前了
But NASA really wants my telescope up on the space station,so they're putting me on an earlier launch.
什么时候
When?
下周五
A... week from Friday.
什么
What?
我们下周日结婚啊
We're getting married that Sunday.
是啊
You're right!
我不能去太空
I-I can't go to space.
我得结婚 这理由绝对行
I have to get married,and no one can say that's not a good reason.
我回个电♥话♥
I'll call him back.
等下
Wait.
我可不想成为你的绊脚石
I don't want to be the one who stands in your way.
很不幸 你已经是了 这已成定局
Well,too bad,you already did.It's a done deal.Oh,well.
但是我原谅你
But I forgive you.
我可不想因为我们的婚姻 而扼杀你的梦想
No.That's not how I want to start our marriage,killing your dream?
等你回来时 我们再结婚
We'll have the wedding when you get back.
但都已经安排好了 客人也请了
But wh-what about all the plans and the guests?
我们可以通知他们
We'll call them.
但我爸可能会有点小发疯 因为定金就这么没了
Although my dad's gonna go a little nutso over losing his deposits.
没错
You're right,he is!
你♥爸♥肯定会龙颜大怒
Your dad's gonna be furious.
他绝不会同意我们延迟婚礼
There's no way he's gonna let us postpone this wedding.
不过我们尽力了
Well,we tried.
我去跟他讲
I'll talk to him.
他不会拒绝宝贝女儿的
He won't say no to his little girl.
不 我去跟他讲 男人的事 男人来解决
No!I-I should talk to him,man to man.
Howie 但是我爸很强势的
But,Howie,my dad can be a bully.
他会让你去不成太空的
He's gonna make you cancel your space flight.
只能企盼...他不要这样做
We can only hope... that he doesn't.
主教进二层四格
Bishop to queen four,level two.
- 将军 - Sheldon
- Check. - Sheldon...
骑士吃掉主教
knight takes bishop.
你没事吧
You all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
是吗
Are you?
你把皇后暴露在外 把骑士困在角落
You left your queen exposed from above,you trapped your knight in the corner,
并且一直叹气说 为什么是我
and you keep sighing and saying,"Why me?
好吧
" Very well.
能问你个女人的问题吗
Can I ask you a question about women?
去年不是给过你一本书嘛 那里不是什么都有吗
We got you that book last year.Wasn't everything in there?
不 是我和Amy的感情出了点问题
No,I'm having a relationship problem with Amy.
并且那本书让我噩梦连连
And by the way,that book gave me nightmares.
如果说出来能让你好受点的话 我和Penny也闹僵了
Well,if it makes you feel any better,I screwed things up pretty good with Penny.
瞧瞧我们 Leonard 居然在一起抱怨自己的女人
Look at us,Leonard... engaging in the social convention of men bellyaching about their ol' ladies.
是啊
I guess we are.
到底怎么了
So,what's going on?
信不信由你 Amy正试图通过逗我开心...
Believe it or not,Amy has embarked on a campaign to increase my feelings for her
增加我对她的好感
by making me happy.
真可悲 你一定很难受
I'm sorry,that must be very difficult for you.
糟透了
It's awful.
今早 她安排我去铁路局 当少年指挥员
This morning,she arranged for me to be an Amtrak junior conductor for the day.
这一般只对儿童开放
It-It's usually only open to children.
但她让他们破例了
She got them to make an exception.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表