但语调很温柔 我感觉好多了
but the general tone was soothing and somehow I feel better.
我吃不到核桃派了 是不
I'm not going to get my pecan pie,am I?
要吃奥利奥吗
You want some Oreos?
- 双层奶油的? - 不是 一般的
- Double Stuf?- No,regular.-
很好 落井下石的家伙
Nice. Kick a man when he's down.
真高兴我俩终于能一起做件事了 只有你和我
I'm glad we're finally getting to do something together,just the two of us.
是啊 度假时唯一挂念的 就是洗衣服
Sure.One thing you really miss when you're on vacation is laundry.
慢点 你放太多纤维软化剂了
Careful,you're using too much Downy.
你知道如果衣服太软 会让我犯困
You know if my clothes get too soft it makes me sleepy.
好吧 又让我想起往事了
Well,this takes me back.
我在洗你的衣服 你在旁边废话
Me doing your laundry,you next to me criticizing.
这很温馨 是吧
It is nice,isn't it?
- Cooper夫人 你好 - 你好 亲爱的
- Mrs.Cooper.Hi! - Oh,hello,darlin'.
Sheldon 你没说你妈要来啊
Sheldon,you didn't tell me your mom was coming.
我在每周的群发邮件里写了
It was in my weekly e-mail blast.
就在"甜菜季终于到了"和
Right between "Beet season is finally here" and
"甜菜的红枝可引起癌症恐慌"之间
"Uh-oh,red stool from beets leads to cancer scare."
- 近来怎样? - 很好 很好
- So,how've you been? - Good,good.
我听说Leonard找了新女友
I hear that Leonard has a new girlfriend.
你怎么熬过来的?
How are you doing with all that?
还好 他们有段时间了
Oh,fine.You know,it's been a while.
我已经没事了
I'm getting back out there.
我问你 你就穿着这件衣服度过的吗?
Let me ask you,when you get back out there,are you wearing this?
这件穿上超可爱
Well,it's super cute on.
它让我免费喝了不少酒 算是物超所值了
That top has paid for itself in free drinks like ten times what it cost.
对 Penny的滥交 能帮她赚来好多钱
Yes,Penny has a lot of her money tied up in promiscuity futures.
你不觉得 你苦于找不到男人稳定下来
Hon,you think maybe the reason why you're having trouble finding a guy to settle down with is
是因为你让他们免费"骑"吗?
because you're letting them ride the roller coaster without buying a ticket?
他们有时也骑不上
Oh,they don't always get to ride the roller coaster.
有时也就见见奶奶
Sometimes they only get to spin the teacups.
我今晚有约
Now I'm going out tonight.
我请你帮我决定穿什么 不会很唐突吧?
Would it be crazy to ask you to look at the outfit I'm going to wear?
一点也不
Oh,not crazy at all.
不要拘束
And don't beat yourself up.
我像你这么大的时候 也会跟人去兜个风 喝瓶草莓酒
When I was your age,you could have me for a car ride and a bottle of strawberry wine.
这可不会写进这周的群发邮件里
That will not be in this week's e-mail blast.
今年春天 我就去国际空间站了
So,this spring,I get to go to the International Space Station.
天哪 天堂之旅啊
Oh,my word,a trip to the heavens.
如果你想永远住在那 我推荐一本书给你
If you ever want to live there eternally,I've got a good book you could read.
谢了 我每年都看Charlie Brown圣诞特集 我懂你的意思
Thanks,but I watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special every year,so I get the gist.
(著名动画 史努比的主人)
**
- 我猜你妈肯定特为你自豪 - 不是
- I bet your mom is really proud of you. - Nope.
她说如果我不退出 她就绝食
She says if I don't back out she's going to go on a hunger strike.
虽然她绝几年都不会有啥危险 但...
It would take years before she'd be in any kind of danger,but still.
我想好明天怎么款待您 妈
I've got a treat for us tomorrow,Mom.
我带你去听Saul Perlmutter 关于他诺贝尔宇宙学奖课题的演讲
I'm taking you to see Saul Perlmutter give a lecture about his Nobel Prize-winning work in cosmology.
最精彩会是 在后面的提问环节
And the best part is,at the Q and A afterward,
我会想出几个问题 把他问得找不着北
I've worked up a couple of "Q's" that will stump his sorry "A."
不知道哦 Shelly
I don't know,Shelly.
我以为我们要去观光呢
I thought we could do a little sightseeing.
什么风景会比您儿子 让诺贝尔奖得主出丑还刺♥激♥?
What sight is better than your little boy embarrassing a Nobel laureate?
拜托 Sheldon 我们带你妈去看 好莱坞大招牌 蜡像馆和星光大道
Come on,Sheldon,we'll take your mom to see the Hollywood sign,the wax museum,the Walk of Fame.
还可以逛逛罗迪欧大道 (世界十大购物街之一)
Ooh,maybe a little Rodeo Drive.
我可不会花一万二买♥♥个包
Well,I can't spend $12,000 on a handbag,
但去用批判的眼光 看看买♥♥的人也不错
but it's free to look upon those who do with righteous condemnation.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
我觉得?
What do I say?
我说你们别再破坏我妈的探亲了 吃破寿司
I say you people need to stop ruining my mom's visit with your sushi,
你装忧郁 还有你那放荡小衫
and your sadness and your slutty shirts.
够了
Stop it.
他没说你的小衫 你的小衫挺好
He's not talking about your shirt.Your shirt is fine.
真好吃
These are delicious.
做煎饼的窍门就是培根油
The trick to pancakes is bacon grease.
我做什么都用它
I cook everything in it.
所有吗?
Everything?
您不担心你的健康?
Aren't you worried about your health?
医生们总是今天说这 明天说那
Oh,doctors are always changing their mind.
这周说培根油对你不好
One week bacon grease is bad for you.
下周就说再多吃点
The next week we're not getting enough of it.
早上好 Shelly
Good morning,Shelly.
妈 我为昨晚我的行为道歉
Mom,I want to apologize for my behavior last night.
- 接受 - 太好了
- Apology accepted. - Great.
你肯定会喜欢Perlmutter的演讲
Now,you're going to love the Perlmutter lecture.
他将在一所超过6000年历史的大学演讲
Look,he will be stating that the universe is older than 6,000 years,
但在他演讲时 你只管堵住耳朵 哼哼"奇异恩典"就好了
but I thought you could stick your fingers in your ears and hum "Amazing Grace" during those parts.
我还是想和你的朋友们去玩
I am still going out with your friends.
我道过歉了啊
But I apologized.
我多不容易 我又没做错什么事
And that was hard for me because I didn't do anything wrong.
Shelly 你成长♥期♥间我同你一起 看够了那些枯燥演讲
Shelly,I hung out with you in enough dusty lecture halls while you were growing up.
我想去观光
I want to go sightseeing.
你吃点煎饼 穿好衣服和我们一起吧
So why don't you have some pancakes,get dressed and come with us.
我不去 你不能强迫我
I'm not going,and you can't make me.
说的对 我不能 祝你自己玩得开心
You're right,I can't.Have a nice day.
你要是不改主意 我就一直站这儿
Well,I'm going to stand here until you change your mind.
行 那你就一直在这杵着吧
Well,then you are going to stand there all day.
我还是端着我的培根油 回避下
I'm just gonna take my bacon grease and slide over there.
简直不敢相信 我亲妈竟然抛弃我
I can't believe my own mother is abandoning me.
我没抛弃你
I am not abandoning you.
Sheldon 抛弃是把你放篮子里 然后扔到教堂门口
Sheldon,abandoning you is leaving you in a basket on a church doorstep.
我要去好莱坞 去向里根的蜡像致敬 感谢他为我们国家作出的贡献
I am going to Hollywood and thank a wax Ronald Reagan for his service to our country.
妈咪 我们似乎正处于 彼此关系的转折点
We appear to be at a crossroads in our relationship,Mother.
好吧 差不多
Well,I guess we are.
不好意思 拿糖浆
Sorry. Syrup.
好吧 母亲大人
All right,Mom.
如果你到了"Ripley信不信由你"博物馆 (专展览神奇事物)
When you're at the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum,
如果他们在展览一个母亲 她放弃与自己乖儿子共度一天的机会
if they have an exhibit about a mother who threw away a chance to spend the day
不要怀疑 真有这种人
with the world's most wonderful son,believe it,because it's true.
我还没吃...
I hadn't...
这演讲真是浪费时间
That lecture was a waste of time.
我还在婴儿床里裹着尿不湿的时候
I made more accurate diagrams of the expansion of the early universe on the nursery wall
就已经画出比这更详细的 宇宙爆♥炸♥图了
with the contents of my diaper.
你生病了?
Are you getting sick?
没 我只是对那些没啥能力 却得诺贝尔奖的人过敏
No,I'm just allergic to people who get Nobel Prizes for no good reason.
Sheldon 你心情不好有没有可能...
Sheldon,is it possible that your foul mood--
换种说法 就是臭八婆脾气...
or,to use the clinical term,bitchiness--
是因为你妈老惯你?
is because your mother isn't making you a priority?
不对 换种说法 "纯属扯淡"
No. Or to use the clinical term,"nuh-uh""
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
灵长类动物心理学的基础 就是母子的情感
The infant-mother pair-bond is the building block of primate psychology.
又开始了
Oh,there it is.
你真是三句话不离猴子
It always comes back to monkeys with you.
臭猴子 死猴子 破猴子
Just monkeys,monkeys,monkeys.
Sheldon 我们都是动物
Sheldon,we're all animals.
虽然 你有异于常人的方面
And granted,there are aspects of you that are extraordinary,
但说到情绪和人际关系 你和别人没啥差别
but when it comes to emotions and relationships,you're just like everybody else.
你是在暗示我的情绪问题
Are you trying to suggest that my emotional problems
与愚蠢的人类没有区别吗?
are no different than those of a stupid person?
实际上 有些研究表明 因为不会胡思乱想
Actually,some research indicates that by not overthinking,
笨人更能处理好情绪
the less intelligent handle emotions better.
确定你没感冒?
Sure you're not coming down with a cold?
好吧 就是那种普通感冒
Oh,yes,the common cold.
和别人一样 你高兴了吧?
Just like everyone else.You'd love that,wouldn't you?
哦 这里太赞了
Oh,this one's sweet.
你懂的 对你们这些天天读经的人来说
You know,for your rosary rattlers.
Cooper夫人 我们都叫"天主教♥徒♥" 不叫"读经的人"
Mrs. Cooper,we say "Catholics"" not "rosary rattlers."
(Cooper夫人是基♥督♥徒)
***
天哪 你们加州人能说话 就算是个奇迹了
My goodness,it's a wonder you people in California can talk at all.
这真是最烂的好莱坞之旅
This is like the worst Hollywood tour ever.
我们能咋办? 是她要看教堂的
What are we gonna do?She wanted to see churches.
这儿有酒 是吧?
Hey,they have wine here,don't they?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表