你早上还要上班呢
You have work in the morning.
可能去 也可能不去
Maybe,maybe not.
我也许明天就组个手鼓乐队 去全球巡演了
Maybe tomorrow I start a bongo band and tour the world.
不 等等 室友协议
No,no,hang on,uh,uh,Roommate Agreement.
晚上十点后不准唱民歌♥ 哼唱 或理发店四重唱
No hootenannies,sing-a-longs,or barbershop quartets after 10:00 p.m.
(理发店四重唱 一种合声唱法)
***
室友协议? 搞笑吧?
Roommate Agreement?Are you kidding?
这世界是如此混乱
We are living in a world of chaos.
还讲室友协议呢
Roommate Agreement.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
随音乐而行 小淘气
Wherever the music takes me,kitten.
我边下楼 边打手鼓
I play bongos walking down the stairs.
下楼时 千万别打手鼓
Never play bongos walking down the stairs.
惊喜
Surprise.
你来这干吗?
What are you doing here?
陪你一起度过难关
I'm here to help you get through this.
你一个人搞不定的 需要有人照顾你
You can't do it on your own,you need someone to take care of you.
我太爱你了
Oh,I love you so much.
我也爱你
Oh,I love you.
Howard 你的洗澡水要凉了
Howard,your bath is getting cold!
没事 她睡着后 我会像犰狳一样钻你
Don't worry,once she falls asleep,I'll spoon you like an armadillo.
他半夜三更拿着手鼓跑来
He showed up in the middle of the night with his bongos.
我还傻傻地以为 他想用音乐约炮呢
I foolishly thought it was some sort of musical booty call.
可怜的孩子
Poor guy.
他一定累坏了
He must have been exhausted.
Sheldon喜欢在Leonard打手鼓时睡觉
Sheldon like to sleep while Leonard play the bongo!
没必要这样吧
That was kind of uncalled for.
不 有必要
No,it was called for.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
好了 Sheldon 不要再疯了
All right,Sheldon,this craziness has gone on long enough.
回家吧 我给你剪头发
Please come home so I can cut your hair.
Penny 你没培训过
Penny,you're not trained.
也没理发执照
You're not licensed.
更重要的是 你没有我的理发记录
Most importantly,you don't have access to my haircut records.
好了 亲爱的 我们已经认识很久了吧
All right,honey,look,we've known each other for a long time now,right?
我带你去过迪斯尼乐园 替你踢过某人下面
I've taken you to Disneyland,I kicked a bully in the nuts for you,
你生病时 我给你唱过"软软猫咪" 你也看过一次我裸体
I sing you Soft Kitt when you're sick,you've even saw me naked once.
不好意思 你说什么?
I'm sorry,what?
说来话长
It was a long story.
总之 Sheldon 我保证会弄好的
Anyway,Sheldon,I promise I know what I'm doing.
我给你剪头发吧
Please let me cut your hair.
Amy 你觉得呢?
Amy,what do you think?
她要给我剪什么 我都愿意
There's not a hair on my body I wouldn't let this woman trim.
好吧 走
Fine,let's go.
谢谢你让我睡你沙发上
Thank you for letting me sleep on your couch.
我还真是头一次问这么多遍 到床上去好吗?
There's only so many times a woman can say,How about the bed?
Sheldon看见你裸体是怎么回事?
What's this about Sheldon seeing you naked?
淡定
Oh,relax.
只看到她胸部和下面而已
It was just her bottom and her breasts.
快好了
Almost done.
快完的时候 D'Onofrio先生会给我讲个黄段子
At the end of the haircut,Mr.D'Onofrio would tell me a dirty joke.
不好意思 我不懂什么黄段子
Sorry,I don't know any dirty jokes.
没关系 反正我也从没听懂过
That's okay,I never understood them anyway.
好了 怎么样?
Okay,what do you think?
有点好莱坞范儿
Hm,well,it's a little Hollywood.
但还行吧
But I think I can pull it off.
剪得不错 Penny
Well done,Penny.
早说啦
Ha,told you.
好了 现在稍稍修下脖子那里 你就可以走了
Okay,I'm just gonna clean up your neck a little and then you are good to go.
好的
Fun time.
不好意思 有时候发推会推得我很痒
Sorry,sometimes the clippers tickle me.
好吧
Okay.
好了 搞定
Okay,yep,we're all done now.
就是... 很不错 我帮你脱下来
It's just... it's good.Let me just take that away from you.
好了 非常感谢
Okay.Thank you very much.
不客气
You are welcome.
看来我得搬家了
Yeah,I'm gonna have to move.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表