听着 Sheldon 我就劝你爷们点 去和Amy谈谈
Look,Sheldon,all I'm saying is strap on a pair and go talk to Amy.
"爷们点儿"?
"Strap on a pair"?
系什么 溜冰鞋?
Of what,skates?
(字面义为系一块儿 指俩蛋蛋)
***
亲 你跟那男人差远了
Oh,sweetie,you are so not the guy.
你如果觉得无聊可以走 我理解
If you're bored,you can go.I understand.
不会 我挺开心的
No,I'm having a nice time.
不用照顾我
Don't patronize me.
借过 借过
Excuse me.Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 借过
Pardon me. Pardon me.Excuse me.
- 嗨 Stuart - 嗨 Sheldon
- Hi,Stuart. - Hi,Sheldon.
抱歉... 借过...
Pardon me... Excuse me...
Sheldon 你来干吗?
Sheldon,what are you doing here?
一想到你和Stuart这种人 坐在漆黑的电影院 我就恶心
The thought of you sitting in a darkened theater with a character like Stuart is repellent.
别见怪 Stuart
No offense,Stuart.
不会
None taken.
虽然"恶心"这词有点...
Although "repellent" is kind of a...
过分了
kind of a strong word.
很抱歉让你觉得不舒服
I'm sorry this causes you discomfort,
但鉴于当前我们的关系
but based on the currently established parameters of our relationship,
我想怎么恶心都不关你事
I can put myself in any repellent situation I want.
再说下...
Um,again...
Stuart 拜托 你太失礼了
Stuart,please.You're being rude.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
我想更改我们关系模式
I believe I would like to alter the paradigm of our relationship.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
以身体上或其他方面 都不做改变为前提
With the understanding that nothing changes whatsoever,physical or otherwise,
我将不再回避 不再称你为"非女友"
I would not object to us no longer characterizing you as "not my girlfriend.
有意思
" Interesting.
别用四重否定句式再说一次
Now try it without the quadruple negative.
你太无理取闹了
You're being impossible.
你好 Stuart
Hi,Stuart.
好吧 Amy...
Fine. Amy...
你愿意做我的女朋友吗?
will you be my girlfriend?
- 愿意 - 有这句话足矣
- Yes. - Well,that's enough of that.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
祝你俩约会开心
You two enjoy your date.
这一块钱是给你的补偿
Here's a dollar for your troubles.
给自己买♥♥点软糖吃吧
Get yourself some Sour Patch Kids.
借过 借过 不好意思 借过 不好意思
Excuse me...Excuse me.. Pardon me... Excuse me. Pardon me.
除了你和某人关系更上一层楼之外 约会很不错
So,other than you taking your relationship to the next level with another guy,this was nice.
是的 谢谢你送我到门口
Yes,well,thanks for seeing me to my door.
不客气
Oh,you're welcome.
Amy Amy Amy
Amy.Amy.Amy.
事情赶紧处理完吧
Let's wrap things up out there.
晚安 Stuart
Um,good night,Stuart.
晚安
Good night.
机灵点 Stuart 人家女士说晚安了
Take the hint,Stuart.The lady said "Good night.
你怎么进来我公♥寓♥的?
" How did you get into my apartment?
你成为我女朋友后 我就要受你这种唠叨了吗?
Is that the kind of nagging I can expect now that you're my girlfriend?
幸亏我起草了这个
Good thing I drew this up.
那是什么?
What's that?
我向你呈上恋爱协议
I present to you the relationship agreement.
一份31页的契约书 其中列举 重申
A binding covenant that,in its 31 pages,enumerates,iterates
并编撰了各项权利与义务 协议方为Sheldon Lee Cooper
and codifies the rights and responsibilities of Sheldon Lee Cooper,
以下简称"男友"
here and after known as "the boyfriend,"
和Amy Farrah Fowler 以下简称"女友"
and Amy Farrah Fowler,here and after known as "the girlfriend""
太浪漫了
It's so romantic.
相互补偿协议向来如此
Mutual indemnification always is.
在我准备公♥证♥印♥章♥时 你先看一下吧
Why don't you start perusing while I set up my notary stamp.
第五章: 牵手
"Section 5: Hand-holding.
牵手仅在下列情况下才被允许
"Hand-holding is only allowed "under the following circumstances.
A: 其中一方有坠入悬崖 绝壁或峭壁的危险
"A: Either party is in danger of falling off a cliff,"precipice or ledge;
B: 其中一方在获诺贝尔奖后 应得一次热情的握手
"B: Either party is deserving of a hearty handshake "after winning a Nobel Prize;
C: 在打流感疫苗时的精神支持
C: Moral support during flu shots""
还真有点严啊
Seems a bit restrictive.
你尽可请律师
Feel free to retain a lawyer.
Penny 我说的是右手上红色
Penny,I said "right hand red.
是啊 我听到了
" Yeah,I heard you.
我手上有红色
I got red.
Bernadette 左脚上黄色
Bernadette,left foot yellow.
我们下次比林波舞吧 (考验柔韧度的钻竿子舞蹈)
We should play limbo next.
我林波舞可是天下无敌
No one beats me at limbo.
Penny
Penny.
Amy
Amy.
Bernadette
Bernadette.
是我男朋友
That's my boyfriend.
门没锁!
It's open!
我手上扎刺儿了
I got a splinter.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do about it?
恋爱协议第四章: 轻伤和疼痛
Relationship agreement Section 4: Boo-boos and Ouchies.
你必须来处理
You have to take care of it.
真后悔没请律师
I should've gotten a lawyer.
貌似就剩咱俩玩了
Looks like it's just us playing.
Penny?
Penny?
Penny 酒没了!
Penny,we're out of wine!
还是你来开车吧
You should probably drive.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表