"地下城的入口是布满青苔的大门"
"The entrance to the dungeon is a moss covered door.
"你成功打开门 出现在你面前的是"
"You manage to open it only to find yourself "face-to-face with a
"无比丑陋 臭气熏天 布满青苔的怪物" 你会怎么做?
hideous,foul-smelling,moss-covered ogre." What do you do?
我会说"嘿 妈 晚上吃啥?"
I say,"Hey,Ma,what's for dinner?"
十七
Seventeen.
怪物被你逗笑了 通过
The ogre is amused by your joke and allows you to pass.
顺便说下 我也很喜欢
By the by,I liked it,too.
Howard 婚礼计划得怎么样了?
How go the wedding plans,Howard?
不错 昨晚我们在梅西百货 研究了五个小时的礼物
Great.We spent five hours last night at Macy's registering for gifts.
貌似我终于能得到梦寐以求的 陶瓷芦笋盘了
Looks like I'm finally going to have that darling little earthenware asparagus dish I've always wanted.
看吧 这就是女友在九千里外的好处
See,this is the good thing about having a girlfriend 9,000 miles away.
晚上我想干啥就干啥
I can spend my nights doing whatever I want.
你是指和我们这些宅男玩桌游 然后洗个异常久的澡?
You mean like playing nerd games with us and then taking a suspiciously long shower?
是吧
Maybe.
我们进入了地下城
We enter the dungeon.
你看到一条龙
You see a dragon.
确定? 我们玩龙与地下城 进入地下城 就看到一条龙?
Really?So we're playing Dungeons & Dragons and we walk into a dungeon and see a dragon?
有没有这么巧啊?
Isn't that a little on the nose?
你玩三国杀时 有抱怨过咋有那么多杀和闪吗?
When you play Chutes and Ladders,do you complain about all the chutes and all the ladders?
你要把那个派全部吃完吗?
Are you gonna eat that whole pie?
为啥不可?
Maybe Why not?
又没人要我保持身材
Who do I have in my life to watch my figure for?
天哪 你是不是又看"BJ单身日记"了
Oh,God,did you watch Bridget Jones again?
不是 你们都有对象了
No,it's just that everybody's got someone.
Sheldon有Amy Howard快结婚了 你和我妹妹交往
Sheldon's with Amy,Howard's getting married,you're dating my sister.
Howard快结婚了 他那些充气女友就都归你了
Now that Howard's getting married,maybe he'll inflate one of his old girlfriends for you.
你知道我该怪谁吗?
You know who I blame for my loneliness?
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States of America.
电影和电视里满是大咪♥咪♥的金发女郎
Your movies and your TV shows promised streets paved with beautiful blonde women with big bazongas.
再吃一个派 你也有大咪♥咪♥了
Eat another pie,you'll have your own bazongas.
你太狠了
That's cruel.
你也知道我只是屁♥股♥长肉
You know it goes straight to my hips.
先生们 专心玩游戏
Gentlemen,please focus.
你们正面对一条喷火巨龙
You're facing a fire-breathing dragon.
我不想玩了
I don't know if I want to play anymore.
就因为你没有女朋友?
Because you don't have a girlfriend?
如果那是不玩的理由的话 那就没多少人玩了
Well,good Lord,if that becomes a reason not to play Dungeons & Dragons,this game's in serious trouble.
待会我们用这个蜡来除毛吧 好穿比基尼
Now,I assume we use this same wax later on to neaten up each other's bikini regions.
我就不用了
Yeah,my bikini region is fine.
有人不信吗? 反正我信了
Who's shocked? I'm not.
Bernadette 你的婚礼计划得咋样?
So,Bernadette,how's the wedding planning going?
我不是想当伴娘啦
And I'm not asking as a prospective bridesmaid.
选我吧 选我吧
Pick me! Pick me!
我们昨天去选蛋糕了
We went cake-tasting yesterday.
Raj一起来了
Raj came along.
他哭了 吃掉了一半样品
He cried and ate half the samples.
可怜的寂♥寞♥男♥
Oh,the poor guy's so lonely.
我们应该给他找个伴
We should set him up with someone.
我上班时遇到个很漂亮的女孩
You know,I met a really cute girl at work.
她嫁给了我们的一个试药病人
She's married to a guy in one of our drug trials.
搞啥啊? 她都结婚了
Well,hello?She's married.
是啊 但她丈夫有严重的充血性心脏衰竭 有只小小鸟说他命不久矣
Yeah,but her husband is in serious congestive heart failure,and a little birdie told me he's in the placebo group.
好吧 马上就变抑郁寡妇了 值得一试
Okay,so future grief-stricken widow is the one to beat.
准备好点菜了吗?
Are we ready to order?
等一下
One moment.
做个试验先
I'm conducting an experiment.
用龙与地下城的骰子?
With Dungeons & Dragons dice?
是的 从现在开始 所有琐事都用掷骰子来决定
Yes. From here on in,I've decided to make all trivial decisions with a throw of the dice,
我的脑袋好空出来做它最擅长的事 给人类指明光明大道
thus freeing up my mind do what it does best-- enlighten and amaze.
第十四页 第七项
Page 14,item seven.
那么晚餐是啥?
So,what's for dinner?
一份豆煮玉米
A side of corn succotash.
有意思
Interesting.
Howard 能和我来一下吗?
Um,Howard,can I see you for a minute,please?
我不想再给你的朋友示范 怎么坐上加高座椅了
I don't want to show any more of your friends how I can fit in the booster seats.
不是
Uh,no,that's not it.
求你跟我来一下
Just come with me,please.
现在看看我们该喝啥
Let's see what I'll be washing that succotash down with.
一壶玛格丽特鸡尾酒
A pitcher of margaritas.
你真的要点?
Do you really want that?
好处就是不用想
That's the great thing.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我正在思考更重要的东西
My mind is freed up to think about more important things.
什么?
What's it thinking about now?
汉堡和柠檬水
Hamburgers and lemonade.
Raj 来见见我的朋友
Um,Raj,there's someone I want you to meet.
Emily 我和她健身时认识的
This is my friend Emily.I know her from my spin class.
Raj 别紧张 她听不到你说话 她是聋人
Raj,relax.She can't hear you.She's deaf.
Emily 这是我们的朋友 Raj
Emily,this is our friend Raj.
瞧你俩多来电啊 我好欣慰
Look at you guys just hitting it off.I am so good.
她说 "很高兴认识你"
She says,"It's nice to meet you""
她真是这个意思吗 没有讽刺的意思?
Does she really mean that or was she signing it sarcastically?
Raj说 他也很高兴认识你
Raj says it's nice to meet you,too.
她说她得和家人去吃饭了
She says she has to go back to her family,
你要是想给她发短♥信♥约她出来 Penny有她的电♥话♥
but Penny has her number if you want to text her and get together.
好滴 哥得淡定点儿
Okay,I'm going to play it cool.
告诉她"也许吧 看我心情了 宝贝"
Tell her,"Maybe.Whatever,babe."
他会给你发的
He'll text you.
瞧啊 我又可以约会了
Look at that.I have a date.
我对美国旧情复燃啦
I love America again.
该甜点了 我要牛奶巧克力圣代 牛奶巧克力圣代
And now for dessert... Come on,hot fudge sundae,come on,hot fudge sundae.
有了! 真是想啥来啥!
Bam!That's what I'm talking about!
等她一来 我就开个关于她耳聋的玩笑 好让她知道我并不介意
Okay,as soon as she gets here,so she knows I'm cool with it,I'm going to make a joke about her being deaf.
我想这么说"你有没有听说过...?"
I was thinking,"Hey,did you hear the one about...?
"哦 不 我肯定你没听过"
Oh,no,I bet you didn't."
咱还是重温一下你的寂寞增肥计划吧
Maybe we should revisit your lonely fat guy plan.
她来了
Oh,she's here.
不要讲笑话
No joke.
她说很抱歉她迟到了
She says she's sorry she's late.
跟她说没关系
Tell her it doesn't matter.
告诉她 她的双眸好像 天上仙女宫殿的湖面上
Tell her,her eyes shimmer like opalescent lilies...
漂浮的乳白色莲花一般 闪闪发光
in the lake of the palace of the celestial maidens.
没搞错? 你想这么开场?
Really?That's the first thing you want to say?
我辛辛苦苦想了一晚上呢 跟她说
I worked on it all night.Use it.
我不知道"乳白色"的手语是什么
Look,I don't know the sign for opalescent.
那就拼出来啊
Then spell it.
我也不知道怎么拼
I don't know how to spell it.
你要毁了我的约会吗!
You're blowing this for me!
他喜欢你的双眼
He likes your eyes.
说得我像个石器时代的土人
You're making me sound like a caveman.
- 她说 "谢谢 你的眼睛也很美" - 真的?
- She says,"Thank you.You have nice eyes,too." - Really?
问问她 她想要几个孩子
Ask her how many children she wants,
不管她说几个 跟她说 "我也想要那么多"
and whatever number she says,say,"Me,too."
不说
No.
那好 告诉她我的声音又深沉又性感 就像James Earl Jones
Fine.Tell her I have a deep,sexy voice like James Earl Jones.
(美国演员 以声音浑厚出名)
***
她又没听过James Earl Jones说话
She doesn't know what James Earl Jones sounds like.
那更好 她就不知道我在吹牛了
Great. Then she won't know I'm lying.
我想想 还能告诉你些啥 好让你喜欢我
Let's see,what else can I tell you about me that would make you like me?
我热爱音乐 你呢?
Ooh,I love music. Do you love music?
你真要这么问吗?
You really want to ask her that?
对哦 没有人不喜欢音乐
You're right.Everyone loves music.
她问 "你会演奏乐器吗?"
She says,"Do you play an instrument?"
不会 不过我六岁的时候 组建了一支乐队叫"法兰基在宝莱坞"
No,but when I was six years old,I tried to start a boy band called Frankie Goes to Bollywood.
但是其他小孩都不愿意加入 所以我爸妈就让仆人们给我伴舞
But I couldn't get any other boys to join,so my parents asked the servants to be my backup dancers.
等下 你比划"仆人"的时候 别显得我在摆阔
Wait,when you sign "servants," don't sign it like I'm bragging.
要显得我低调谦卑 但还要突出重点"没错 哥有仆人"
Sign it in a way that I sound humble with just a hint of "That's right,I had servants."
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表