Sheldon又改无线网的密♥码♥了?
Did Sheldon change the Wi-Fi password again?
没错 现在是"Penny已经来蹭饭了 无线网费用应该自己付"
Yeah,it's "Penny already eats our food.She can pay for Wi-Fi."
中间没空格
No spaces.
好吧 但既然你们都让我蹭饭了
Okay.If you can't get me to stop eating your food,
咋就不能让我蹭下网呢?
what makes you think you can get me to stop using your Wi-Fi?
我坚信你是可以改变的
I believe that you're capable of great change.
比如我成功让你不再说"情淫节"了
Like when I finally got you to stop saying "Valentimes Day"
- 你想听件怪事吗? - 说吧
- You want to hear something weird? - Sure.
2000年 教皇约翰·保罗二世被授予 "哈林花式篮球队荣誉球员"的称号♥
In the year 2000,Pope John Paul II was named an honorary Harlem Globetrotter.
说什么呢你?
What are you talking about?
是你问Penny要不要听怪事的啊
You asked Penny if she wanted to hear something weird.
对啊 因为我有怪事要跟她说
Yeah,because I have something weird to tell her.
我以为是游戏呢
I thought it was a game.
你要说啥?
What's yours?
有这么个人 叫Jimmy Speckerman 高中时总欺负我
There's this guy,Jimmy Speckerman,who used to torment me in high school.
在Facebook给我留言说
He sent me a message through Facebook.
他在城里 叫我出去喝东西
He's in town and wants to have drinks.
Penny 如果这是个游戏 选项如下
Okay,Penny,if it were a game,here are your choices.
一封来自老熟人的邮件
An e-mail from an old acquaintance,
还是 世界上最大的宗教组织之一的首领
or the head of one of the largest religious institutions in the world
合着"Sweet Georgia Brown"的节奏扣篮 选个吧
slam dunking to "Sweet Georgia Brown."Pick.
(哈林篮球队主题曲)
***
回答吧 他不会放弃的
Just do it,'cause he's not gonna let it go.
- 篮球教皇 - 赢得就这么轻松
- Basketball Pope. - And that's how it's done.
那恶霸你准备怎么办?
What are you gonna do about your bully?
- 要见他吗? - 我不知道
- Are you gonna see him? - I don't know.
在你的饮料里撒尿的那个是他吗?
Is this the fellow who peed in your Hawaiian Punch?
不是 那是另外一个
No,that was a different guy.
是他扯你的内♥裤♥ 把你的蛋蛋顶了进去
Was he the one who wedgied you so hard,your testicle reascended,
害你整个圣诞假期 都在等它落下来吗?
and you spent your whole Christmas break waiting for it to come back down?
不是 那又是另外一个
No,that was a different,different guy.
他是拿你脑袋开坚果的那个?
Was he the one who used your head to open a nut?
不是
No.
逼你吃自己手毛的那个?
Was he the one who made you eat your arm hair?
不是 事实上 那是他妹妹
No,but,actually,that was this guy's sister.
好吧 你觉得他想干吗?
All right,well,what do you think he wants?
我不知道
I don't know.
圣诞马上就到了
You know,the holidays are just around the corner.
没准他是想再把你的 另一个蛋蛋顶进去
Maybe he wants to see if he can lodge the other testicle up there.
我说过了 不是同一个人
I told you.That was a different guy.
好遗憾
That's too bad.
不然我们可以在新年前夜 等蛋蛋(球)落下来了
We could have spent New Year's Eve waiting for the ball to drop.
(双关"时代广场"的 新年球)
半夜两点了 你怎么还不睡?
It's 2:00 a.m. What are you doing up?
诺贝尔奖颁奖典礼 正从斯德哥尔摩直播呢
Nobel Prize acceptance ceremony streaming live from Stockholm.
怪不得 你想看看那些科学家 都穿什么去领奖
Sure.You want to see what all the scientists are wearing this year.
瞧瞧他们
Look at these men.
都没弄明白早期宇宙大爆♥炸♥的 量子基础理论
They've managed to win the top science prize in the world with no more understanding
就得到了科学届最高的奖 那理论呆鹅都知道
of the quantum underpinnings of the expansion of the early universe than God gave a goose.
你也该看看 Leonard 将来你也能去领奖的
You should pay attention,Leonard.Someday this could be you up there.
谢谢
Thanks.
那你怎么还不睡?
So,what's got you up?
吃变质的蛤蜊啦?
Did you have a bad clam?
我没吃蛤蜊
I didn't have clams.
我不能24小时看着你 我没法事无巨细
I don't watch you 24 hours a day.I don't know what you do.
还是Jimmy Speckerman那事
It's this Jimmy Speckerman thing.
我不知道该不该去
I can't decide if I should agree to see him or not.
我当然会纠结啊 最后一次见他的时候
Of course that might be because the last time I ran into him,
他害我被自己的鞋带绊倒了
he made me floss with my own shoelaces.
穿乐福鞋去 (休闲皮鞋的一种)
Wear loafers.
你看Saul Perlmutter博士 紧紧抓住奖杯
Look at Dr.Saul Perlmutter up there,clutching that Nobel Prize.
(今年物理学奖 获得者之一)
***
你怎么啦? Saul
What's the matter,Saul?
你担心有人偷奖杯?
You afraid someone's going to steal it?
就像你偷爱因斯坦的宇宙常数那样?
Like you stole Einstein's cosmological constant?
我实在不想再活在他的阴影中了
You know what?I am tired of living in fear of this guy.
我要去见他 说出那些本该在高中就说的话
I'm gonna go see him and finally say all the things I should have said in high school.
"有本事去惹和你一样壮的啊" "你才没有上过我妈"
You know,"Pick on someone your own size"" "You did not have sex with my mother."
"是的 我知道我为什么抽自己"
And "Yes,I do know why I'm hitting myself."
Perlmutter正在和国王握手
Oh,now Perlmutter's shaking the king's hand.
看好你的表 Gustaf国王 小心他偷走
Yeah,check for your watch,Gustaf.He might have lifted it.
我喜欢这条裙子
I love this dress.
怎么从来没见你穿过呢?
How come I never see you wear it?
我穿的时候 它只是件上衣
'Cause when I wear it,it's a shirt.
Howard今晚去干吗啦?
So,what's Howard doing tonight?
他们都陪Leonard去见 那个童年恶霸了
Oh,they all went with Leonard to confront his childhood bully.
真有意思
Oh,terrific.
高中四分卫对战四个数学狂
High school quarterback against four mathletes.
Leonard回来的时候 我想查查他的血清素指标
When Leonard gets back,I'd love to check his serotonin levels.
你觉得他会让我抽一管血吗?
Do you think he'd let me draw a syringe full of his blood?
他倒是不怕抽血 不过你要是让他慢跑下
Hmm,he's not crazy about needles,but if you get him to go jogging,
大概能直接从鼻子喷一管出来
it'll just pour out of his nose.
我想我不会去见以前 欺负我的女孩
I don't think I can meet the girl who was always mean to me.
她叫Tammy Bodnick
Tammy Bodnick.
有一次上体育课的时候
One time while I was in gym class,
她把我柜子里所有的衣服都偷走了 只给我留下一件精灵戏服
she stole all my clothes and left an elf costume in my locker.
这招真贱
Oh,that's awful.
更悲剧的是 那件戏服太大了
Worst part was,it was too big.
这不算什么
That's nothing.
九年级的时候 有人往我的护手霜里 加了生发水
In ninth grade,the girls put Rogaine in my hand lotion.
不到六个月 我的外号♥人人皆知
Within six months,the nicknames began to fly.
我觉得最伤人的是"猩猩手Fowler"
I think the one that hurt the most was Gorilla Fingers Fowler.
可怜的娃
You poor thing.
你呢?
What about you?
不知道 好像我的同学人都挺好的
I don't know.I guess my school was a nice place.
没什么恶霸
We didn't really have bullies.
不可能 难道没人给别人起过外号♥
Come on,no one ever gave anyone mean nicknames
或是找人麻烦 或是往别人毛里黏口香糖
or picked on them or put gum in their hairy knuckles
学校的护士得用花生酱 才能弄出来吗?
so the school nurse had to use peanut butter to get it out?
没有 我们学校的人不那样
No,we weren't really like that.
我们之间会恶作剧 但绝对没啥恶意
I mean,look,we played pranks on each other,but it was never mean.
比如有个叫Kathy Geiger的女孩 成绩很不错
Like,okay,this one girl,Kathy Geiger,got really good grades,
于是我们蒙上她眼睛 把她捆起来 然后扔她在玉米田里呆了一夜
so we blindfolded her,tied her up and left her in a cornfield overnight.
天哪 那太可怕了!
Oh,my God,that's awful.
不 那很好笑 每个人都笑了
No,it was funny.Everyone laughed.
Kathy Geiger也笑了?
Did Kathy Geiger laugh?
可能吧 很难说 她嘴里塞着玉米穗呢
Uh,probably.It's hard to say.She kind of had an ear of corn in her mouth.
谁会想到"毛指头Fowler"的好朋友 就是个恶霸呢?
Who would have thought Fuzzy Fingers Fowler is best friends with a bully?
什么? 我才不是恶霸
What?I was not a bully.
听起来好像你的确是
Kind of sounds like you were.
也许还是恶棍
And maybe a felon.
小心你被扔进玉米田
That's how you wind up in a cornfield.
那边那个是他吗?
Is that him over there?
- 不是 - 那个家伙呢?
- No. - How about that guy?
看起来他很恨你
He looks like he'd hate you.
这事我自己能搞定
You know,I can really do this by myself.
嘿 我们是来给你撑腰的 兄弟
Hey,we're here to support you,buddy.
不 你们是想来看 我内♥裤♥套我头上
No,you're not.You're here to see if I get my underwear pulled over my head.
你还穿了内♥裤♥? 你个二货
You wore underwear?You fool.
你想出来怎么向他说了吗?
So,have you figured out what you're going to say to him?
当然
You bet.
我要让他为在学校里 对我♥干♥过的事道歉
I am going to make him apologize for all the crap he pulled on me in school.
还真是多
That's quite a list.
我认不出你写的字 那是个什么词?
I can't read your handwriting.What's that word?
"阴囊"
"Scrotum."
这个呢?
What's that one?
嗯 "钉住"
Uh,"stapled."
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表