还剩个饺子谁吃?
Who wants the last dumpling?
我吃
Ooh,me!
Penny 稍等 我们吃的是泰国菜
Penny,a moment.We just had Thai food.
泰国文化中 食物最后一份被称为"让杰"
In that culture,the last morsel is called the "greng jie" piece,
要留给集体中最德高望重的人
and it is reserved for the most important and valued member of the group.
感谢你如此敬重我
Thank you all for this high honor.
我可见过你♥妈♥的♥照片 接着吃吧
I've seen pictures of your mother; keep eating.
宝贝儿 再不走电影就开演了
All right,honey,if we're gonna make the movie,we should go.
也许这话你不待见 我说的宝贝儿 特指我未婚妻
This may be hard for you to hear,but when I say "honey," I mean my fiance.
好吧 现在是说她
Yeah,well,now it means her.
他想来也没关系嘛
It's okay if he wants to come.
好吧 下次我们一定找个保姆来
Fine.But next time,we get a sitter.
我要上班去了 一起走吧
All right,I got to go to work.I'll walk down with you.
稍等 离蒙罗维亚火车玩具店更近的
Wait. Which is closer to the new train store in Monrovia,
是电影院还是芝士蛋糕工坊?
the movie theater or The Cheesecake Factory?
哪个都不近
Neither of them are close.
很好 那谁送我去都成了
Oh,well,then I guess it doesn't matter which one of you drives me.
我们玩个有趣的猜谜游戏来决定
Let's play a fun guessing game to see who gets to take me.
它由四个字母组成 用来形容 字号♥或者吃土癖(Pica)
All right,this four-letter word describes either a printer's type size or a compulsion to eat dirt.
得 姐不要载他
Okay,I'm not driving him.
Penny 别轻言放弃啊 你能行的
Penny,don't give up,you can get this.
你不和Sheldon一起吗?
Aren't you going with Sheldon?
不 我对火车模型 专营店以及 伤心欲绝的顾客 一个都不感兴趣
No,I have no interest in model trains,stores that sell them,nor their heartbreaking clientele.
那好 我有活儿要干 那我...
Well,I have some work to do,so...
不会打扰到我的 你忙吧
I can't imagine that would disturb me.Carry on.
那行
Okay.
回家待着不更舒服吗?
Wouldn't you be more comfortable at home?
不怎么舒服
Not really,no.
那好吧
All righty then.
那我开工了
Guess I'll just get started.
Leonard 拜托 姐不想听现场直播
Leonard,please.I don't need the running commentary.
- Amy? - 啥事儿
- Amy? - Yo.
- 你还好吧? - 好着呢
- You okay? - Oh,sure.
- 还以为你读东西呢 - 刚在读
- I thought you were reading. - I was.
我现在正在思考
Now I'm thinking about what I read.
你还好吧 Leonard 很不自在的样子
You all right,Leonard?You seem very uncomfortable.
- 我没啥大事儿 - 是不是我该走人了?
- I-I'm fine.- Should I go?
有人说我脸皮厚 总是待得太久
I've been told sometimes I overstay my welcome.
什么人这么说话?
Wha... who told you that?
最近一次是我妇科医生说的
Well,most recently my gynecologist.
你想待多久都成
Well,you stay as long as you'd like.
你这么说我很开心 我待得正爽呢
I'm glad to hear you say that,because I'm having a wonderful time.
和妇科医生我也这么讲的
I said the same thing to my gynecologist.
去火车模型店要买♥♥什么吗 Sheldon?
What are you going to get at the train store,Sheldon?
我不是去买♥♥东西的
Oh,I'm not buying anything.
他们现场有个讲座
They're having a lecture.
"HO型铁路模型比起O型 大小减半 乐趣加倍"
"H-O gauge railroading. Half the size of O-gauge,but twice the fun.
多有争议的话题
" Very controversial topic.
你决定站在哪边?
Which side do you come down on?
今晚之后 谜底自然揭晓
I'll let you know after tonight.
不像有些人 我去前不会有定论
Unlike some people,I'm going in with an open mind.
我这逗谁玩呢?
Who am I kidding?
地球人都知道O型才是王道
Of course we all know it's O-gauge or no gauge.
能想像成年人还在玩具火车吗?
Can you believe grown men sit around and play with toy trains?
某人还不是住在老妈家里 藏一柜子变戏法道具嘛
That's pretty big talk for a man with a closet full of magic tricks at his mother's house.
首先 魔术不是把戏 那叫幻术
First of all,they're not tricks,they're illusions.
其次 结婚就把它们扔阁楼上
And... secondly,when we get married,they're all going up in the attic
这样 柜子里就能放你的衣服了
so you can have that closet for clothes.
我衣服放你妈家里干什么?
Why would I keep clothes at your mother's house?
你这人死脑筋啊
Well,don't think of it that way.
搬进来不就成咱家了
Once we move in,it'll be our house.
她要搬走吗?
Is she moving out?
搬走干什么? 也是她家啊
Why would she move out?It's her house.
等下 你真认为我会和你妈一起住?
Hang on.You seriously think I'm going to live with your mother?
Howard 让我帮你讲
Howard,I think I can help here.
没错 Bernadette 他就这么想的
Yes,Bernadette,that's exactly what he thinks.
这样不好吗?
Why not?
大户♥型♥ 房♥间也多 咱妈还能帮看孩子
It's a great house,plenty of room,and if we have kids,Mom's there to help.
她讲"三只小猪"的时候特逗
You know,when she tells "The Three Little Pigs" story,
她下巴上真有毛 (小猪台词"你抓不到我"的字面义)
she actually has hair on her chinny-chin-chin.
我不要和你妈住
I'm not gonna live with your mother.
现在不会 以后也休想
Not now,not ever.
看来某人有厌母情节哦
Wow,someone obviously has some mommy issues.
Raj 送我回家
Raj,take me home.
别听她的 咱还去电影院
Don't listen to her. Go to the movie theater.
立刻送我回家
Take me home now.
去电影院!
Movie theater!
好了 大家冷静一下
Okay,everybody calm down.
我有个简单的解决办法
There is a simple solution here.
Raj 带我去小火车商店 然后你们干啥我都不管了
Raj,take me to the train store,and then I don't care what you people do.
澡洗得如何?
How was your shower?
好 挺好
It was good,good.
我有点好奇 你平时几点睡觉?
Just out of curiosity,what time do you usually go to bed?
我晚上不睡觉
Oh,I'm up all night.
就像个负鼠
I'm like a possum.
你在高中不太受欢迎吧?
Boy,you were not liked in high school,were you?
还好吧 那是我的毕业纪念册吗?
Not really.Is that my yearbook?
"亲爱的Leonard 你理科太好了"
"Dear Leonard,you're really good at science.
"也许有天你能发明出 治疗书呆子的方法"
Maybe one day you'll come up with a cure for being a dork."
好歹他们没把这话 用油漆喷在我的箱子上
Well,it wasn't spray-painting a lightning bolt on my briefcase,I can tell you that.
我毕业纪念册上只有我妈一个人签名 希望这能让你好过点
If it makes you feel any better,the only person who signed my yearbook was my mother.
"亲爱的Amy 自尊和贞洁比朋友和娱乐 强多了 爱你的老妈"
"Dear Amy,"Self-respect and a hymen are better than friends and fun.Love,Mom."
可以把"Jerry枢纽站"加到...
Well,you can add Jerry's Junction to the
Sheldon Cooper再也不会踏足的 火车店名单里了
list of train stores Sheldon Cooper will never set foot in again.
今晚不太顺利? Casey Jones (美国著名铁路设计师)
Rough night,Casey Jones?
你一点都不懂
You don't know the half of it.
宣传得像是个 讨论火车模型大小的研讨会一样
It was billed as a lively give-and-take on the merits of model train sizes.
但实际上是个套 忽悠那些没骨气的 土包子去买♥♥HO型初级套装
But it was actually a setup to intimidate weak-minded spineless rubes into buying H-O starter sets.
袋子里是啥?
What's in the bag?
我不想提这事
I don't want to talk about it.
但告诉你 这不是骨气
But it's not a spine,I'll tell you that.
好了 Leonard 真是个美妙的夜晚 也许找机会我们再试下
Well,I had a delightful evening,Leonard.We should do this again sometime.
当然 太好了
- Ah,sure. That'd be nice. - Glad to hear it.
那好 这周五我需要个伴参加 Moranelli博士和Gustufson博士的婚礼
I need someone to accompany me to the wedding of Dr. Moranelli and Dr. Gustufson this Friday.
他们是灵长类动物系的 布拉德皮特和安吉丽娜茱丽
They're kind of the Brad and Angelina of the primatology department.
为啥你不带Sheldon去?
Wouldn't you rather bring Sheldon?
本来想的 但我俩上次去的婚礼 一塌糊涂
I would,but the last wedding we went to was a disaster.
整场婚礼他都像个小屁孩
He behaved like a child the entire time.
不是我的错
Not my fault.
是你说会有和我一样大的科学家的
You said there'd be other scientists there my age.
无所谓 我不要你 要他了
Doesn't matter.You're out,he's in.
舞会没伴 婚礼俩伴
No date to the prom,two dates to a wedding.
啧啧 风水轮流转
Hmm,how times change.
哈哈 你要去倒霉催的婚礼啦
Ha-ha,you have to go to a wedding.
- 我去开门! - 你去开下门吧!
- I'll get it! - Could you get it?!
刚说了我去开!
I just said I'm getting it!
- 算了 我自己开! - 我开了!
- Fine,I'll get it! - I got it!
我不想和你吵架
I don't want to fight.
只是突然告诉我 要和你妈住在一起 让我有点惊讶
I was just surprised when you sprung the whole living-with-your-mom stuff on me.
很抱歉我没有提前和你商量
Yeah,well,I'm sorry I didn't run it by you first.
我不管你在跟谁讲话 但要不出去 要不进屋!
I don't know who you're talking to,but in or out!
可别放虫子进来!
We don't need bugs!
虫子要来就是来找你这虫子王的!
The bugs only come here because you're their queen!
听着 要不这样
Listen,how about this.
在我们决定在哪生活之前 先来个试住吧
Before we make any kind of decision about where we live,we have a trial run.
在这过个周末 看看是什么样的生活
Stay here for a weekend,see what it's like.
你老妈没有意见吗?
And your mom would be okay with that?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表