请记住这点 我有如下建议
With that in mind,I propose the following.
Rothman的办公室归我 你想办法接受这事实
I will take Rothman's office,and you will find a way to be okay with that.
办公室归我 你去死怎么样?
How about I take Rothman's office,and you go suck a lemon?
你确定不想喝茶吗?
You sure I can't get you that cup of tea?
你们用Spock拳决定呗
How about you decide this with Rock-Paper-Scissors Lizard-Spock?
那是啥东西
What the frig is that?
Spock拳由互联网先驱Sam Kass发明
Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock was created by Internet pioneer Sam Kass
是剪刀石头布的升级版
as an improvement on the classic game Rock-Paper-Scissors.
Sam Kass万岁
All hail Sam Kass.
万岁
Hail.
怎么个玩法?
How does it work?
很简单
Oh,it's very simple.
剪刀裁纸 纸包石头 石头砸蜥蜴 蜥蜴毒Spock
Scissors cuts paper,paper covers rock,rock crushes lizard,lizard poisons Spock,
Spock砸剪刀 剪刀斩蜥蜴
Spock smashes scissors,scissors decapitates lizard,
蜥蜴吃纸 纸(文章)反驳Spock Spock蒸发石头
lizard eats paper,paper disproves Spock,Spock vaporizes rock,
还有原版的石头砸剪刀
and as it always has,rock crushes scissors.
不好意思 能再说遍吗?
I'm sorry.Can you repeat that?
当然
Well,of course.
剪刀裁纸 纸包石头 石头砸蜥蜴
Scissors cuts paper,paper covers rock,rock crushes lizard,
蜥蜴毒Spock Spock砸剪刀 剪刀斩蜥蜴
lizard poisons Spock,Spock smashes scissors,scissors decapitates lizard,
蜥蜴吃纸 纸反驳Spock Spock蒸发石头
lizard eats paper,paper disproves Spock,Spock vaporizes rock,
还有原版的石头砸剪刀
and as it always has,rock crushes scissors.
快记住了 再说遍呗
Almost got it.One more time.
好的
Surely.
剪刀裁纸 纸包石头 石头...
Scissors cuts paper,paper covers rock,rock...
Sheldon 别说了
Sheldon,stop.
他耍你呢
He's screwing with you.
是吗?
Is he?
那好 看来咱们没得谈了
Well,then,it seems we have reached an impasse.
那我就只能向你提出决斗挑战了
I see no other option than to challenge you to a duel.
我想用手套决斗来着 但上周我的过冬用品都收起来了
I'd smack you with a glove,but just last week,I packed away my winter things.
现在是21世纪
It's the 21st century.
你们不能决斗
You can't have a duel.
等下 Howard
H-Hang on,Howard.
Barry 你枪法准不?
Barry,how good of a shot are you?
不是用手♥枪♥
Not pistols.
是智力对决
Minds.
冷知识竞赛 题目范围任你选
A trivia contest,and you may choose the field of battle.
"星际迷航"冷知识 "星际迷航:下一代"冷知识
Star Trek trivia,Star Trek: Next Generation trivia,
"星际迷航:深空九号♥"冷知识
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine trivia,
"星际迷航:重返地球"冷知识 还是火车模型冷知识
Star Trek: Voyager trivia,or model trains.
冷知识方面 你有绝对的优势
You have a complete advantage in trivia.
你记忆力很强
You have an eidetic memory.
而且 自从我发现我家旁边的脱衣舞店 有免费自助餐
Plus,I haven't watched Star Trek since I discovered the strip club near my apartment
就没再看过"星际迷航"
has a free buffet.
很难找到你俩都擅长的东西啊
It's gonna be hard to find something you're both equally good at.
你俩有都不擅长的吗?
Is there anything you're both equally bad at?
体育
Sports.
好 单挑
All right,this is one-on-one.
谁先到五 办公室归谁
First person to five wins the office.
有疑问吗?
Any questions?
- 请说 Sheldon - 五个啥?
- Yes,Sheldon. - Five what?
五个进球
Balls in the basket.
是出界了 对吧?
It's out,right?
暂停
Time.
场地不够用了
Ran out of room.
还记得以前坏学生常欺负咱们吗?
You know all those terrible things bullies used to do to us?
- 记得 - 我知道原因了
- Yeah. - I get it.
他故意的
He did that on purpose!
没有
No,he didn't.
这里发生的一切都不是故意的
Nothing that's happening here is being done on purpose.
好 别单挑了
Okay,uh,forget one-on-one.
咱比罚篮吧
Let's try a free throw contest.
谁先进球 办公室归谁
First person who makes a basket wins the office.
太简单了吧 Hofstadter
Making it too easy there,Hofstadter.
不 不简单
No. No,I'm not.
用原力 Sheldon
Use the force,Sheldon.
用原力
Use the force.
还需要更多原力
I'm gonna need more force.
(原力出自"星球大战" 一种虚构的神秘力量)
***
好嘞 Cooper 准备心碎了无痕吧
All right,Cooper,prepare to have your heart broken.
这样算分吗?
Do I get points for that?
好吧 已经45分钟了
All right,we gave it 45 minutes.
别再搞笑了 我们来点别的
It's no longer funny.Let's try something else.
你的建议是?
What do you propose?
我数到三 你们都使劲把球往地上砸
Uh,on the count of three,both of you bounce the balls as hard as you can.
谁弹得高 办公室就归谁
The highest bounce wins the office.
你完蛋了 Cooper
Oh,you are going down,Cooper.
我可不这么认为 Kripke
I don't think so,Kripke.
我小时候经常弹皮球
I've bounced many a rubber ball in my day.
好了 呛声到此结束
All right,that's enough trash talk.
一 二 三
One,two,three.
Sheldon的更高
Sheldon was higher.
恭喜你 Sheldon 你赢得了办公室
Congratulations,Sheldon.You win office.
现在是谁体育不达标了?
Who's unsatisfactory in P.E. now?
这电影真棒
Oh,what a great movie.
难以置信你竟然没看过"油脂" (1978年美国爱情歌♥舞剧)
I cannot believe you've never seen Grease.
我妈妈不准我看
My mother didn't allow me to watch it.
怕我学坏 加入黑帮
She was afraid it might encourage me to join a gang.
我要走了
I've got to go.
我明天要早起
I've got to get up early.
我们公♥司♥在测试一种 不会使睾丸缩小的类固醇
My company's testing a new steroid that supposedly doesn't shrink testicles,
最后一项工作是测量
and the last one there has to do the measuring.
我想我也得走了
I guess I should get going,too.
晚安 画中的Penny
Good night,painting Penny.
晚安 真实的Penny
Good night,real Penny.
晚安 真实的Amy
Good night,real Amy.
你不需要跟画中的Amy说晚安 因为她永不会离开
You don't have to say good night to painting Amy,'cause she's never leaving.
- 晚安 真实的Penny - 拜
- Good night,real Penny. - Bye.
晚安 男扮女装的Penny
Good night,transvestite Penny.
好啦 该从墙上拿下来了
Okay.Let us take you off the wall.
眼不见 心不烦
Out of sight,out of mind.
但愿
I wish.
我能借下那部电影吗?
You know,can I borrow that movie?
那些唱歌♥的小流氓让我心潮澎湃
Those singing hooligans really got my motor running.
当然 当然 拿去吧
Sure,sure. Enjoy.
你想还的时候再还 或者...
I mean,get it back to me when you can,or...
你还是留着吧
you know what,actually,you keep it.
- 就当是我给你的礼物 拜 - 谢谢
- I's just going to be my gift to you. Bye. - Thank you.
等等...画去哪儿了?
Wait... Where'd the painting go?
- 就在那边 - 为什么?
- It's right over there. - Why?
我也不知道 这太诡异了
I have no idea.That is weird.
你讨厌它
You hate it.
没没没 只是 只是觉得它有点大
No.No,no. It's just,it's a little big.
我真白♥痴♥
I feel like an idiot.
你怎么会是白♥痴♥呢
No,come on,you're not an idiot.
来帮我挂回去吧
Look,just help me put it back up.
为什么? 这样你就可以趁我离开 再拿下来是吧
Why? So you can just take it down when I leave?
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your pity.
Amy 别这样
Oh,Amy,come on...
我很庆幸我没选雕塑
I'm just glad I didn't go for the sculpture.
战利品
Ah,the spoils.
我终于知道胜利者为什么喜欢它了
I see why victors love them.
我真为你高兴 Sheldon
I'm happy for you,Sheldon.
但是我会怀念 与你共用一间办公室的日子
But I have to admit I'm going to miss sharing an office with you.
你当然会了
Oh,of course you are.
随时来玩啊
Feel free to drop by any time.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 好的 - 先打电♥话♥
- Yeah. - Call first.
嗨
Hello.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表