(香奈儿创始人)
***
黑壳永远不会错
you can never go wrong with a little black case?
Siri 放点抒情爵士
Siri,play some smooth jazz.
正在播放抒情爵士
Playing smooth jazz.
哦 亲娘啊 肯尼基! (萨克斯演奏大♥师♥)
Oh,my God,Kenny G?!
这女人深知我心啊
This woman can read me like a book.
难以置信 我在格兰岱尔购物中心 买♥♥到了自己的灵魂伴侣
I can't believe I bought my soul mate at Glendale Galleria.
我不想在这儿待了
I don't know if I want to stay.
太赞了
This is amazing.
你怎么想到要来这儿的?
How did you even get this idea?
我给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥了
I called your dad.
我问他你小时候喜欢干啥
I asked him what things you liked to do when you were a kid.
这比找头奶牛让你推要容易点
This seemed easier than getting a cow out here so you could tip it.
(一种趁牛睡觉时 推倒它的游戏)
***
你太棒了
Okay,you're kind of really great.
你在夸一个按♥摩♥脖子的手艺 就像只老鹰要把你叼走的人吗?
You mean for a person whose neck massages feel like an eagle is trying to carry you to its nest?
行 漏洞报告
Okay,bug report.
我夸奖你了 你应该接受并且闭嘴
I just complimented you.You should take it and shut up.
对 不好意思 我错了
Right.Sorry,sorry.
还有停止无休无止的道歉
And stop apologizing all the time.
对 我错了
Right.Sorry.
好了 开始射点啥吧
All right,let's shoot stuff.
要我教你怎么用不?
You want me to show you what to do?
我经常玩侠盗飞车
I play a lot of Grand Theft Auto.
我大概知道怎么搞定"喷子"
I think I know how to handle a gat.
你说黑话时超萌
You are cute when you get all gangsta.
好吧 我中枪了
So,I've got a gunshot wound.
很牛逼的样子
That's pretty bad-ass.
不 是你的鞋中枪了 你的小脚丫只是擦了一下
No,you've got a Reebok with a gunshot wound and an ouchie on your pinkie toe.
喂 他们都给我创可贴了
Hello?They gave me a Band-Aid.
除非医学上有必要 医院是不会用创可贴的
Hospitals do not issue Band-Aids unless it is medically necessary.
这是法律规定的
That is the law.
谢谢你 很棒的夜晚
Well,thank you for a really cool evening.
谢谢你在急诊室 把我的星战袜子藏起来了
Thank you for hiding my Star Wars socks at the emergency room.
是时候评价下这次公测 看看发展趋势了吗?
Is it a good time to evaluate the beta test and see where we stand?
看上去不错
Things are looking good.
我们还是慢慢来?
So,are we still taking things slow?
今天枪伤 上周在厨房♥抽屉撞伤了大拇指
Because a gunshot wound today,and last week,I slammed my thumb in the kitchen drawer.
不知道我还能撑多久
We don't know how much time I have.
亲爱的 晚安
Good night,you.
愿Youtube的各位今天愉快(德语)
Guten Tag,das YouTube.
我是巴伐利亚人(德语)
Ich bin ein Bavarian.
我是椒盐脆饼(德语)
Und ich bin eine pretzel!
这里是谢耳朵讲坛之...
Und dis isSheldon Cooper Presents:
旗 乐 融融
Fun... Mit... Flags.
左边第一间
First door on the left.
多谢
Thank you.
Siri办公室
***
Dave 我在你附近找到了六家 吸尘器修理店
Dave,I found six vacuum cleaner repair shops in your area.
其中四家离你比较近
Four are fairly close to you.
嗨 帅哥
Hello,sexy.
能为你做什么吗?
What can I help you with?
你要是想上我 就告诉我
If you'd like to make love to me,just tell me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不明白...
I don't understand...
不!
No!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表