真可耻
Shame on her.
他们让我吹哨子 Leonard
They let me blow the whistle,Leonard.
她不错啊
She's good.
我懂 但是越来越不像样了
I know. And it gets worse.
我总是在不恰当的时候 对她产生非分之想
Her efforts are causing me to have affectionate feelings for her at inappropriate times.
你是说 在床上或洗澡时
You mean,like in bed or in the shower?
不是
No!
不要再意淫那本万恶的书了好吗
Would you please stop referencing that infernal book?
比如 今天早上 我正在计算 虚拟粒子在真空中的不规则运动
For example,this morning,I was calculating the random motion of virtual particles in a vacuum,
粒子突然间就变成了Amy的头皮屑
when suddenly the particles morphed into an image of Amy's dandruff...
缓缓掉落在她那白皙微驼的肩膀
...gently cascading down onto her pale,slightly hunched shoulders.
这刁妇到底对我使了什么招 Leonard
What has that vixen done to me,Leonard?
我该怎么停下来?
And how do I make it stop?
如果你们上过床的话 试试在嘿♥咻♥时求婚
Well,if you had a physical relationship,I'd say propose during sex.
包准大煞气氛
Turns out that's a real mood kill.
- 是在说你吧? - 是的
- I assume we're talking about you now? - Yeah.
原来是这样
So,that's how this works?
我抱怨 你也抱怨 谁也没啥有用意见?
I complain,and then you complain,and no one offers any solutions?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
难怪女人这么强势
Well,no wonder the women are winning.
Rostenkowski先生 您忙吗?
Mr. Rostenkowski,are you busy?
在看老照片而已
Oh,just looking at some old pictures.
进来吧
Come on in.
家庭照片 还是...?
Family pictures,or...?
天哪 是死人
H-Holy crap,that's a dead person.
我退休前的最后一件谋杀案
Last murder case before I retired.
你看这里有多少人的尸体?
How many bodies do you see there?
小心看 这题不简单哦
Careful,it's a trick question.
我不知道
I'm not sure.
算了 你永远都猜不到的
Nah,you'll never get it.
这是碎尸案
It's a fraction.
还真是
How about that.
阁下 我想跟你谈些事情?
Anyway,sir,I need to talk to you about something.
核桃?
Walnut?
不 谢谢 我过敏
No,thank you.I'm allergic.
没事
Oh,sure.
我以前的搭档也是
My partner used to have that.
他现在挂了
He's dead now.
因为坚果?
From nuts?
不是 被他老婆枪杀了
Nah,his wife shot him.
但她是个疯子 也可以说是... ("疯子"与"坚果"为同一词)
But she was nuts,so in a way...
不错的故事
Nice story.
总之 我想告诉您 美航局让我提前去国际空间站
Anyway,the reason I wanted to talk to you is NASA has moved up my launch to the International Space Station.
然后呢?
Yeah,so?
然后... 发射日期与 我和您女儿的婚期冲突
So... the date is going to conflict with me marrying your daughter.
我知道您要说什么
Now,I know what you're going to say--
我向Bernadatte和您家人做过承诺
I made a commitment to Bernadette and to your family
我是不是疯了还敢来您这儿 要求推迟婚礼
and I've got ahell of a lot of nerve coming in here and demanding that we postpone this thing.
好吧 我知道了 行动取消 谢谢
Well,message heard and understood.Mission canceled.Thank you.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我可以离开吗?
May I be excused?
不 不行
No,you may not.
告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
我第一次见你的时候... 你就一直站那吗?
When I first met you... You just gonna stand there?
对不起 我不知道 是不是应该...
I'm sorry,I didn't know,is this going to...
好吧 我该坐... 我可以坐下吗? 这就坐
Well,I should sit... May I be seat...Well,I'll just sit.
我第一次见你的时候 不喜欢你
When I first met you,I didn't like you.
我知道 阁下
I'm aware of that,sir.
然后我们相处了一段时间
But then you and I had some time together.
依然不是很喜欢你
It did not get better.
我知道 我知道
Right,right.
傻乎乎的披头士发型 骑着你的红色小摩托
That silly Beatle haircut and... you riding around on a red Vespa,
你还和你妈住一起
and you're still living at home with your mother.
老实说 我认为Bernadette 选你是为了惩罚我
To be honest,I thought Bernadette chose you to punish me.
但当我听说你要当宇航员时 才觉得我太快下决定了
But then I heard about your astronaut thing,and I realized I judged you too fast.
也许你真是我女儿的真命天子
Maybe you are the right guy for my little girl.
是的 还有 就算我没去成太空 我还算是宇航员
Oh,I am. And just so you know,I'd still be an astronaut,even if I didn't go to space.
我有美航局的证件和衬衫
I've got an I.D. card and a NASA golf shirt.
不 不 你得去
No,no,you got to go.
你不能拒绝这样一次机会
You can't turn down an opportunity like this.
但婚礼怎么办 还有您筹备婚礼花的那些钱?
B-But what about the wedding and all the money you put down for the reception?
那你不用操心
You let me worry about that.
你就只管飞上空间站 让我为你骄傲
You go up to that space station,and you make me proud.
恩 好的
Um,okay.
你有什么问题吗?
You got a problem with that?
好吧 老实对您说吧
All right,look,I'm gonna level with you.
我很怕去太空
I'm terrified about going into space.
如果我回不来怎么办?
What if I don't make it back?
没事的 孩子
It's gonna be okay,son.
真的?
You really think so?
是的
Of course.
像Bernadette这么漂亮的女孩 很快会找到其他人的
A pretty girl like Bernadette... she'll find a new guy.
去上班?
Off to work?
- 是啊 - 祝你今晚愉快
- Yeah. - Have a nice night.
好的 你也是
Okay,you,too.
Penny 等等
Penny,just,wait.
我一直在想那天晚上 我在床上说的那些话
I've been thinking about what I said when we were in bed the other night.
是啊 我也一直在想
Yeah,I've been thinking about it,too.
貌似你还没回答我
I noticed you never answered me.
是啊
You're right.
不行
No.
还有个问题 我们还在交往吧?
Uh,follow-up.Are we still dating?
是的
Yep.
是不是因为我求婚变尴尬了?
Is it still weird 'cause I proposed?
是的
Yep.
还有几个小问题 你要在车上给我打电♥话♥吗?
I have a couple more quick questions.Do you want to call me from the car?
不要
No!
貌似我做得不错
Think I played that pretty well.
你好 Leonard
Hello,Leonard.
你们在干吗?
What are you doing?
我们在玩医生和病人的游戏
We're playing doctor.
星际迷航版
Star Trek style.
我痛苦死了 Leonard
I'm in hell,Leonard.
不要停
Don't stop.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表