先生们 我想到了如何 让年轻人对科学感兴趣
Gentlemen,I think I've come up with a fun way to get young people interested in science.
疯狂物理填词
Physics Mad-Libs.
- 现在 说一个数 - 五
- Now,give me a number. - Five.
- 再说个无理常数 - "e"(自然对数)
And an irrational constant. - "E."
- 再说个好笑的希腊字母 - γ
- And a funny Greek letter. - Gamma.
我说是好笑的
I said funny.
- υ - 不错
- Upsilon? - Good one.
然后是电荷
And an electrical charge.
正电荷
Positive.
太棒了
Perfect.
好了 听听这个
Okay. Get this.
Jones教授在研讨会上说 他找到了计算μ介子质量的新方法
"Professor Jones told the symposium he had a new method "for calculating the mass of a muon.
五乘以"当...时 e的υ次方的极限"
Five times the limit of 'E' to the upsilon as..."
等会等会 我重讲
Okay.No,no. I'll start over.
"Jones教授..."
"Professor..."
自从上次Leonard把乘法算错 我就没见他这么笑过
I haven't seen him laugh that hard since the day Leonard made that multiplication error.
天哪 算错乘法!
Oh,Oh,Lord,that multiplication error!
他以为他进了位 但他没有
He thought he carried the one.But he didn't.
一点都不好笑好吧 那错误还发表了呢
It's not funny.That mistake got published.
别说了 我眼泪都要出来了!
Stop!I'm going to wet myself!
两位两位 Siebert校长过来了
Hey,guys,guys,President Siebert is headed this way.
他要干吗
I wonder what he wants.
看起来不太高兴啊 我猜他是来找Sheldon的
Doesn't look happy,so I'm guessing he wants to talk to Sheldon.
- Cooper博士? - 说了吧
- Dr. Cooper? - Told ya.
Siebert校长 我猜你是来反馈我的意见的吧
Oh,President Siebert,I assume you'd like to respond to one of the suggestions
就是我放在你办公室旁 箱子里那些
I put in the box by your office.
不是 你也不要再到处安意见箱了
No,and stop installing suggestion boxes everywhere.
你不喜欢手写的意见
You don't like written suggestions.
你也不喜欢我们在小便时 我给你提意见
You don't like when I give them to you while we're urinating in the men's room.
要不是我了解你
If I didn't know you any better,
我就会以为 你是那种迂腐的老顽固
I'd say that you're one of those stubborn people who are not open to suggestions.
Cooper博士 物理学院院长 跟我说你拒绝休假
Dr. Cooper,the physics department chair tells me you're refusing to take your vacation.
我不需要假期
I don't need a vacation.
但你有义务休假
You're obligated to take one.
我还想告诉你 你私自装的意见箱 收到的最多意见就是...
And I'd also like you to know the most-often received suggestion in my suggestion box you installed without asking me
Cooper博士能去休个假吗?
is "Can Dr.Cooper take a vacation?"
好了 说完了
Okay,settled,then.
那我们周一见咯 除了你
I'll see y'all of you Monday,except for you.
但是我不来工作 我能干吗?
But if I don't come into work,what am I supposed to do with myself?
读书 休息 旅行
Read,rest,travel.
听说这会儿阿富汗挺不错的
I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year.
讽刺?
Sarcasm?
不 你真该去
No.You should go.
* 今晚一定很棒 *
*That tonight's gonna be a good night *
* 今晚一定很棒 *
*And tonight's gonna be a good night *
"I Gotta Feeling" 黑眼豆豆
***
* 今晚一定会很棒很棒 *
*And tonight's gonna be a good,good night *
* 今晚 今晚 *
*Tonight's the night,uh,uh *
* 让我们来狂欢 *
*Let's live it up,uh *
* 我带上钱 咱们都花掉... *
*I got my money,let's spend it up... *
上帝啊!
Good Lord!
你能别学猫叫♥春♥吗
Would you stop that caterwauling!
你这是想干吗?
What the hell are you doing?!
我耳朵都要流血了
Bleeding from my ears.
你干吗躲在后面
What are you doing hiding back there?
我要溜去工作
I'm sneaking into work.
听着 要是学校的保安问 毯子下面是什么
Now,if the guard at the university asks what's under the blanket,
你就说是捕虾器
you tell him it's some lobster traps.
捕虾器?
Lobster traps?
没错 Velma和史酷比 就是这么把Shaggy带进旧灯塔的
Yes. That's how Velma and Scooby smuggled Shaggy into the old lighthouse.
(出自动画"史酷比")
***
那你到了学校怎么办?
What are you going to do when you get to the university?
别人会认出你的
People are going to recognize you.
会吗? Leonard
Will they,Leonard?
好吧
Fine.
好好躲在毯子下面吧 我带你过去
Just get back under your blanket,and I'll drive you there.
别再唱了
And no more singing.
好
Fine.
我手♥机♥里有GPS的 我知道你调头了
I have GPS on my phone. I know you turned around.
真开心你能说服Howard 别用克林贡语写请柬
I'm so glad you talked Howard out of having your wedding invitations in Klingon.
(出自"星际迷航")
***
翻面看下
Turn it over.
希望我亲戚能把它当成希伯来语 (犹太人语言)
I'm hoping my relatives think it's Hebrew.
梦想成真了
This is really happening.
我要当首席伴娘了
I'm gonna be a maid of honor.
我会穿着美美的裙子 走过过道
I'm gonna wear a beautiful dress and walk down that aisle and,
我的人生大事终将来临
finally,I will have my special day.
你是说我的人生大事吧?
You mean my special day?
看来得为某人准备特大号♥的头纱了
They're gonna need an extra large veil for somebody's head.
那也得真能结成才行啊
If I ever actually ever get married.
难道不是吗?
Why wouldn't you?
我爸...
My dad...
因为我赚的比Howie多
'Cause I make a lot more money than Howie,
他一直叫我搞什么婚前协议
he's putting a lot of pressure on me to get a prenup.
真伤人
Ouch.
是啊 Howie肯定会崩溃的
Yeah.Howie's gonna freak out.
父母的压力确实挺烦人的
Parental pressure can be daunting.
我现在还记得 我跟我妈为了刮腿毛冷战
I remember the battle with my mother about shaving my legs.
去年 我终于妥协让她刮了
Last year,I finally gave in and let her do it.
我不知道要怎么跟他开口
I just don't know how I'm gonna break it to him.
我坚信在床上告诉男人坏消息 最好不过了
You know,I'm a big believer in breaking bad news to a guy when you're in bed with him.
我就是这么告诉我高中男朋友 我跟他兄弟上♥床♥的事
That's how I told my high school boyfriend I slept with his brother.
我也是这么告诉他兄弟的
That's how I told his brother the same thing.
我不想用性来控制他
I don't know,I don't want to manipulate him with sex.
亲爱的 这才是性的意义所在
Oh,sweetie,that's what sex is for.
婚姻和金钱之间的联♥系♥由来已久
You know,the connection between marriage and money is nothing new.
事实上 "娶"这个词就代表 新郎给新娘父亲的钱和牲口
In fact,the term "wed" referred to the money and livestock that the groom paid the bride's father.
举个例子 你可爱 聪明 而且会赚钱
For example,you're adorable,intelligent and a good earner.
保守估计你值两头牛加一只鹅
I could conservatively see you going for at least two oxen and a goose.
你 要用独角兽来换
You would fetch a unicorn.
Sheldon 多的是度假胜地
Sheldon,there are a million great vacations you could take.
夏威夷怎么样?
What about Hawaii?
夏威夷曾是麻风病人隔离区 且位于活火山顶
Hawaii is a former leper colony on top of an active volcano
"迷失"的坑爹结局也是在那拍的
where the disappointing ending to Lost was filmed.
真是一无是处啊 夏威夷
Mahalo for nothing,Hawaii.
佛罗里达怎么样?
How about Florida?
那儿有卡纳维拉尔角 迪斯尼世界 我Ida阿姨也住那儿
They got Cape Canaveral,they got Disney,they got my Aunt Ida
(卡纳维拉尔角 航♥空♥基地所在地)
***
她家有世界上最多的糖尿病人用糖
the world's largest collection of diabetic candy.
还有 如果你流很多汗的话 她家包塑料膜的家具就成水上乐园了
Plus,if you get sweaty enough,her plastic-covered furniture is like a flume ride.
小时候 我全家人去了一趟佛罗里达
My family took a trip to Florida when I was a child.
在海滩上 一只海鸥偷了我的热狗
A seagull stole a hot dog from me on the beach.
我懂你的意思了
I got the message.
如果有一礼拜假的话 我就会去沙漠棕榈度假村
You know,if I had a week off,I'd go back to the Two Bunch Palms Resort and Spa in the desert.
告诉你 Trevor给你按♥摩♥一小时
I tell you,an hour on the massage table with Trevor,
你就好像生来没骨头一样
and you'll feel like you were born without bones.
我才不想让男人按♥摩♥我呢
I don't think I could ever let a guy give me a massage.
真的?
Really?
那昨晚你玩X-Box时 我给你脖子做的是什么?
What was I doing to your neck last night while you were playing X-Box?
我就像身在专♥政♥国家一样
It's like I'm living in a dictatorship.
"你必须休假 必须玩得开心 必须享受生活"
"You must take a vacation,you must have fun,you must enjoy life."
你貌似不太理解专♥政♥的意思
I don't think you have a good handle on dictatorships.
Sheldon 所有人都休假
Sheldon,everybody takes vacations.
有一次他们让Richard Feynman休假 (诺贝尔物理学奖得主)
One time they tried to make Richard Feynman take a vacation,
但他却选择了去开拓思维 扩展学识
but he chose instead to expand his mind and learn something new.
到朋友的生物实验室工作
He went to work in his friend's biology lab.
Richard Feynman是著名的美国物理学家 "曼哈顿工程"参与者
Richard Feynman was a famous American physicist,part of the Manhattan Project.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表