剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
我从没觉得我在做自己
I never felt like I was being me.
-你在这里就有吗 -当然
- And you do here? - Oh, yeah.
这是我自己的地盘
This is my own place,
我能决定我想为自己做什么
and I can decide what it is I want to do for myself.
尽管我对生活了如指掌
Despite all my knowledge of life
对病人给出各种建议
and my own advice to patients,
我还是犹豫了
I hesitate.
每当我要做重大决定时 都要三思而后行
I tread gingerly when I should step purposefully.
如果没有挣扎 就没有在进步
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
有时候 拉兹洛
Sometimes, Laszlo,
你只需要决定你到底想要什么
you just have to decide what it is you want
然后努力争取
and then fight for it.
你到底在干什么 霍华德小姐
What on earth are you doing, Miss Howard?
我想把子弹从家具里取出来
I'm trying to take the bullets out of my furniture.
你这里的武器可真多
That's quite the weapon you have there.
好了
Oh, there.
什么 这个吗
What, this?
这是巴尔干匕♥首♥
This is a Balkan dagger.
事实证明它很有用
It's proven to be quite useful.
怎么了
What is it?
约翰 没什么你不能跟我说的
John, nothing is so bad that you cannot tell me.
迎难而上就好了
Grasp the nettle, and it hardly stings.
维奥蕾特有喜了
Violet is in a delicate condition.
我可以问吗
Dare I ask?
是我的
I'm the father.
我真为你高兴 约翰
I am happy for you, John.
我很难过 但我也很开心
I am sad, but I am also happy.
因为现在 你得偿所愿
Because now, you get what your heart desires
那就是当一位父亲
and that is to be a father.
你说这不重要 但是
You said that it didn't matter, but...
我想它是重要的
I suspect that it did.
我很抱歉 莎拉
I'm so sorry, Sara.
渴望有自己的孩子没什么丢人的
Desiring a child of your own is nothing to be ashamed of.
这是崭新的生活 一个新的斯凯勒·摩尔
It's a new life, a new Schuyler Moore.
一直以来
And all this time,
我的心一直在痛
there's been an ache in my heart,
自从我哥哥死后 我心里一直有个大洞
an emptiness ever since my brother died,
也许听起来很傻
and it may sound foolish,
但我希望 也许
but I hope, perhaps,
如果他的一小部分可以重生
that if a small part of him were to be born again,
我能或多或少在我自己的孩子
that I would see it in my own child,
身上看到他的影子
or my own child in him.
听起来不傻
That doesn't sound foolish.
-不傻吗 -不傻啊
- Doesn't? - No.
听上去很棒
Sounds beautiful.
你下棋太浪漫了 拉兹洛
You play chess so romantically, Laszlo,
这么大胆
with such daring,
勇敢地接受了我的开局
gallantly accepting my gambits,
却无情地摧毁了我
and yet, still mercilessly ruining me.
也许你玩得不顾一切
Perhaps you play with such reckless abandon
是因为你没什么风险
because there's little at stake.
没有风险
There's no risk.
骑士去国王的骑士七 骑士吃棋卒
Knight to king's knight seven, knight takes pawn.
将军
Check.
国王去王后一
King to queen one.
你是想打赌吗
Are you offering a wager?
王后去象的骑士六
Queen to bishop's knight six.
将军
Check.
确实
Indeed.
如果你输了 那你就要听我派遣
Should you lose, then you're mine to do with as I so wish.
我担心此时此刻 我会有不公平的优势
I fear at this moment, I would have an unfair advantage.
你的建议听起来绝对是浮士德式的
What you suggest sounds positively Faustian.
你想要夺走我不朽的灵魂
You mean to take my immortal soul.
但这不太可能 凯伦
Yet hardly likely, Karen,
当我的骑士带走你的王后
when my knight takes your queen.
也许只带走了你的凡胎
Perhaps merely your mortal body, then?
将军
Checkmate.
我记得我说过我会随我心意和你相处
I do believe I did say to do with you as I so pleased.
你确定我不能说服你和我一起去欧洲吗
Are you sure I can't tempt you to come to Europe with me?
克雷泽勒医院
我相信医院没我在也会生意兴隆
I'm sure the Institute would thrive
甚至会更好
or even prosper without me.
我意识到自己不是什么无所不知的神
I've realized I'm not some omniscient god.
这可真是个大突破 拉兹洛
That's quite the breakthrough, Laszlo,
认识到人不是神
to know one is not divine.
是啊 我只是个凡人
Yes, I'm simply a man,
有很多不足
quite an imperfect creature.
但你来到我生命中
But your arrival in my life
突然唤起了我对改变的渴望
has precipitated a desire to change.
我...
I most--
别变太多
Don't change too much.
我喜欢本来的你
I like the man you are.
跟我说说
Tell me
这个时候的维也纳天气如何
how is the weather in Vienna this time of the year?
我们会想你的 拉兹洛
We shall miss you, Laszlo.
我也会想你们俩的
And I, you, both of you,
但这是个感伤的时刻
but this is the time for melancholia.
于是我们又来到这里
And so, we find ourselves here once again.
"友谊最美的特征之一
"One of the most beautiful qualities of friendship
就是去理解别人 同时也被人理解"
is to understand and to be understood."
我记得是塞内卡的名言
Seneca the Younger, I think.
我们在哈佛读书的时候
I did attend some of the classes
我有去听过几堂课 拉兹洛
in our Harvard days, Laszlo.
为我们的友谊干杯
To our friendship.
我希望等我回来的时候
I hope there will still be occasion
我们还有机会一起吃饭
for us to dine together when I return.
只要你回来
If you return.
有人在等我
Well, my carriage awaits.
拉兹洛 保重
Laszlo, be well.
再见 莎拉·霍华德小姐
Goodbye, Miss Sara Howard.
再见 约翰·摩尔
Goodbye, John Moore.
你打算在欧洲待多久
So how long will you be in Europe for?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
六个月 或者更长
Six months, perhaps longer.
你有斯特拉顿教授与你作伴
And you'll have Professor Stratton to share the adventure with.
我们为此喝一杯吧
Shall we drink to that?
美国波本酒 不加水
American bourbon, straight up.
霍华德小姐呢
And for Miss Howard?
来两杯
Make it two.
我父亲 他...
My father, he--
他也是意外过世的
he had an accident, too.
我还以为我们能理解彼此 霍华德小姐
I thought we understood each other, Miss Howard,
但你...你却不能理解我
but you--you're incapable.
你认为这或许能停止痛苦
And you think maybe it will stop the pain.
早上好 我们今天很忙
Morning. We have a busy day.
比茜
Bitsy?
我让艾达去田德隆区
I sent Ida down to the Tenderloin
去搜集瑞典人安妮案的线索了
to get the lowdown on the Annie Swede case,
还有罗斯福州长请你帮忙调查
and the commissioner is asking you to assist
太平洋国家银行的劫案
on the Pacific State Bank heist.
很好 安排下见面
Good. Set up a meeting.
我们要获取所有的证据
We need access to all the evidence.
斯科莫霍太太来电了
Mrs. Schermerhorn messaged.
仆人又偷了她的银器吗
Servants are stealing her silverware again?
我想还是礼貌地拒绝吧
Politely decline, I think.
女士们 我想介绍一下
Girls, I would like to introduce
我们团队新晋成员 基蒂·伯恩
the newest member of our team, Kitty Byrnes.
很感谢能给我这个机会 莎拉小姐
I appreciate the opportunity, Miss Sara.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
你不会在《警♥察♥报》看到太多
You will not see a lot of photographs of detectives
像我们这样的侦探 基蒂
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表