剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
Be quiet.
-停下 -柯琳 停下
- Stop it! - Colleen, Colleen, stop it.
-安静 -她不让我给她除虱
- Be quiet! - She won't let me de-louse.
你头发里住了一堆肮脏的虱子
You have a colony of dirty lice living in your hair.
不这样还能怎么除虱
How else will we rid of them?
如果你不想洗 我们可以给你剪头
We can chop your locks off if you don't want to be washed.
够了 柯琳
Enough now, Colleen.
您不该看这些 霍华德小姐
This is not a sight for your eyes, Miss Howard.
您应该没受到过头虱的困扰
Doubt you've ever been troubled by head lice.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我在乡下长大
Growing up in the countryside,
经常遭遇虫子
bugs, lice, ticks of all manner
虱子和各种小虫 舍监
were my constant companions, Matron.
等你做完
When you've finished with this,
马科医生要你去办公室见他
Dr. Markoe needs to see you in his office.
不
No.
柯琳 等你做完
Colleen, you are to finish this,
就去马科医生办公室
and then you are to go to Dr. Markoe's office.
如果她不想去医生办公室
If she doesn't want to go to the doctor's office,
她肯定不非得去吧
I'm quite certain she shouldn't have to.
你马上就去
You are to go, now!
玛莎·奈普
真是奇怪 孩子的胃还在这里
It's so strange for the child's stomach to be here,
但那小可怜已经入土了
but for the poor creature to already be buried.
这不过是科学 马库斯
It is merely science, Marcus.
我们毕竟只是生物物质
We are, after all, only biological matter.
但有生命
Yet...animated.
有灵魂
With a soul
有良心
and a conscience.
有什么事吗
Is something wrong?
没有
No.
我不能确定
I can't say for certain,
但这看上去似乎是母乳
but this looks to be breast milk.
毒药 碳粉
Poison, powdered carbon...
和母乳
And breast milk.
驾
Come on.
莉比
Libby.
可以请你吃午饭吗
Can I buy you lunch?
你可以信任我的
I promise you can trust me.
很抱歉如果这里太...
I'm sorry if this is too...
我要今日特色菜
I'll have the menu du jour.
一样的
The same.
我可以来杯苏打水吗
And, um, may I have a club soda?
我也一样
The same.
那女人怎么样了 流血的那个
How is that woman? The one who was bleeding?
伊迪丝吗 她没事的
Edith, yeah, she's fine, yeah.
他们又给她洗了一遍来止血
They had to double douche her to make it stop.
她的包扎没问题
There was nothing wrong with her packing.
用热水和冷水接连进行冲洗
Hot and cold douches one after the other, you--
你没生过孩子吗
you haven't had a baby, then?
没有
No, I haven't.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
我太紧张了没看菜单
I--I was too nervous to read the menu.
-你不喜欢牡蛎吗 -不
- You don't like oysters? - No.
城市把马粪都丢在港口边
The city dumps all the horse manure into the harbor.
我觉得它们就是这样才长得那么肥
I believe it's why they get so fat.
侍者 可以拿走吗
Waiter, can you please take these away?
抱歉 我无意...
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
你喜欢菜肉馅饼吗
Do you like pot pie?
两份烤牛肉菜肉馅饼
Two baked beef pot pies.
好的
Certainly.
我想我知道你为何请我吃午饭
I guess I know why you invited me along for lunch,
但老实说 我知道的不多
but to be honest, I don't know very much.
没人知道 真的
Nobody does, and that's the truth.
是否有人去过医院
Did someone come to the hospital
跟你打听过那件事
to ask you questions about what happened?
-他们写下来了吗 -嗯
- Did they write it down? - Yeah.
所以应该存有记录
So there could be a report somewhere?
嗯 应该是
Yeah, yeah, I guess so.
我想我恐怕无从找起
I don't imagine I can go looking for it,
如果你是这意思
if that's what you're asking me.
不是 莉比 我没打算叫你做
No, Libby, I'm not asking you to do anything
任何让你不舒服的事
that makes you feel uncomfortable.
菜肉馅饼要做很久吗
Think it takes long for the pot pies?
我只有一小时的午餐时间
I'm afraid I only have an hour for lunch.
我们还有点时间
We have a little time.
那是你男友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
不 是我父亲
No, no, it's my father.
他不在了吗
Is he not around anymore?
是啊
No.
-他出了事故 -什么样的事故
- He had an accident. - What kind?
他出了枪♥支♥事故
He had an accident with a gun.
枪♥支♥事故
An accident with a gun?
我了解那种事
I know about that sort of thing.
我父亲
M-my father, he...
他也出了事故
he had an accident too.
他是在桥边的一根绳子上
With him, it was a rope over a bridge.
我可以给你留张名片吗
May I give you my card?
如果你觉得你能帮我任何事
If you can feel you can help me in any way.
好
Oh, yeah.
侦探社
Detective agency.
我会留着您的名片的 霍华德小姐
I will keep your card, Miss Howard.
但我未必能帮你
But I'm not sure I can help you.
对不起
I'm sorry, I--
我理解 莉比
I understand, Libby.
嗯
Yeah.
我就是觉得
It's just that I think
偷走玛莎·奈普宝宝的人
the person that took Martha Napp's baby
可能又偷了个孩子
has stolen another child.
又一个吗
Another child?
西班牙总领事和他妻子的
The infant daughter of the Spanish consulate general
女婴
and his wife.
利纳雷斯先生和夫人
Señor and Señora Linares.
我被告知安娜宝宝曾因摔伤而被送去过
I was told baby Ana was brought to the Lying-In Hospital
妇产医院
after a fall.
嗯
Yeah.
我记得那事还挺机密的
Yeah, it was all pretty hush-hush, as I remember,
但那宝宝出院了
but uh, the baby was discharged.
她是在家里被人偷走的
She was stolen from her home.
莉比 医院里是否有人
Libby, was there anyone at the hospital,
医生或护士 曾特别关注过那个宝宝
a doctor or a nurse, who paid the baby particular attention?
我不...
I don't--
我不想给谁惹麻烦
I don't want to get anybody into trouble.
哪怕我恨她
Even if I do hate her.
舍监吗
The matron?
对
Yeah.
舍监不许我们碰那个宝宝
Matron kept that baby away from us all.
她总觉得自己最有数
She likes to think she knows best,
尤其是如果宝宝来自富贵家庭
especially if the baby is from a rich and powerful family.
你觉得舍监会伤害孩子吗
Do you think the matron would ever harm a baby?
不
Oh, no.
不
No, I--
我不觉得她会伤害孩子
I don't--I don't think she'd ever hurt a child, no.
你知道她住哪吗
Do you know where she lives?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我正要敲门
I was going to knock,
但我不想吵醒孩子
but I didn't want to wake the child.
玛丽没有孩子
Marie doesn't have a child.
我是妇产医院的董事
I'm on the board of the Lying-In Hospital.
玛丽是我的密友
Marie is a close confidante.
她这时候一般差不多回家了
Well, she usually gets in at around this time.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表