剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
我只想配得上你 莎拉
All I want is to be worthy of you, Sara.
你已经订婚了 约翰
You are engaged to be married, John.
《沉默天使》前情提要
你照顾的一个男孩想在你办公室里绞死自己
A boy in your care tried to strangle himself.
你 克雷泽勒博士 州里将暂停
You, Dr. Kreizler, are suspended by the state
你的行医资格
from practicing medicine.
她在给咕咕·诺克斯哺乳
Goo Goo Knox was feeding from her.
你已经找回利纳雷斯家的孩子了
You found the Linares baby.
工作结束了
The job's done.
如果她再作案
If she strikes again,
我永远没办法摆脱那种负罪感
I'll never be able to shed the guilt.
帮我找到范德比尔特家的孩子
Help me find the Vanderbilt child.
让我当这个案子的首席侦探
I am the lead detective on this case.
克雷泽勒博士非常重要
Dr. Kreizler is most crucial.
我需要他复职
I will need him reinstated.
我绝对不会听命于他们
I will not take orders from them.
莉比·哈奇
Libby Hatch.
她是谁 她来自哪里
Who is she, and where is she from?
我父亲 他也出了事故
My father, he had an accident too.
他是在桥边的一根绳子上
With him, it was a rope over a bridge.
他留下遗孀 玛罗莉·亨特
"He is survived by Malorie Hunter
男性在布鲁克林大桥上吊自杀
以及他的女儿 艾丝柏·亨特
and his daughter, Elspeth Hunter of Brooklyn."
如果纽约警♥察♥在通缉艾丝柏·亨特
And where would Elspeth Hunter go
她会去哪呢
if she was hunted by the New York Police Department?
布鲁克林
Brooklyn.
你想去哪
Where ya going?
我听说有人有个提议
I get word someone has a proposition,
没想到是你们
you two ain't what comes to mind.
伯恩先生 这可是生意场所
Mr. Byrnes, this is a place of business.
等我办完了事 就不打扰你了
And when mine's complete, I'll be out of yours.
你觉得他想干什么
What do you suppose he's up to?
伯恩吗
Byrnes?
肯定是满城到处发狠呢
Drawing blood all over the city, no doubt.
何必进行刑侦
Why engage in police work
毕竟暴♥力♥和恐吓就足矣了
when violence and intimidation will suffice?
他把这当做了比赛
He's treating this as a race.
是跟时间比快 还是跟我比
Against time or against me?
我猜更多是后者
More the latter, I suspect.
但你刺♥激♥了这样的竞争
Although you do encourage the competition.
我吗
Me?
得了
Oh, come now.
你喜欢挑衅他
You enjoy provoking him.
你就喜欢挑事
You're a provocateur.
就连我都没能幸免
Even I have not been spared that.
凯利警长 我是莎拉·霍华...
Sergeant Kelly. I'm Sara How--
莎拉·霍华德 来自著名的霍华德侦探社
Sara Howard of the renowned Howard Detective Agency.
欢迎来布鲁克林
Welcome to Brooklyn.
这是你的男仆吗
Is this your footman?
约翰·摩尔 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
John Moore of "The New York Times."
记者
A newsman.
侦探找这样的搭档真有趣 霍华德小姐
It's intriguing pairing for a detective, Miss Howard.
我们并不都是无赖 警长
We're not all scoundrels, Sergeant.
那我只能信你了
I'll have to take you at your word.
你的这个疯女人 她有布鲁克林的背景
So this madwoman of yours, she has ties to Brooklyn.
-你看过案卷了吗 -不必
- Have you reviewed the case? - There's no need.
那样的自杀案 你忘不了
A suicide like that, you remember.
他的脑袋几乎掉下来了
Near took his head clean off.
我们怀疑那人可能是她的父亲
We suspect that man may have been her father.
你知道他的妻女后来如何了吗
Do you know what became of the wife and child?
我恐怕并未跟进过
I didn't follow up, I'm afraid,
但我不太能想象
but I have a hard time
那女孩会长大成你们找的杀人犯
seeing how that girl could've grown into your killer.
-为什么 -好家庭
- Why? - Good family.
就住在前景公园附近
Lived just off Prospect Park.
-有钱人家 -非常富裕
- Family of means. - Yeah, very much so.
那姑娘很得体 听话
The girl was proper. She did as she was told.
不是会杀人的那种
Not the killing kind.
或许她当时不是 还不是
Perhaps she wasn't then. Not yet.
但鉴于她现在能做出的事
But given what she's capable of now,
可以想象她以前也惹过麻烦
it stands to reason she's been in trouble before.
我们可以看看吗
Do you mind if we have a look?
请吧
After you.
我发誓
I swear,
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
咕咕什么都不告诉我
Goo Goo doesn't tell me shit.
那他不傻啊
Well, he's not an idiot.
但他讲道理吗
But is he reasonable?
讲道理
Reasonable?
他能被收买♥♥吗
Does he have a price?
每个人都能被收买♥♥
Every man has a price.
要那个宝宝
For the baby.
安全返还
Safely returned.
我不在乎那姑娘怎样
I don't care what happens to the girl.
或是他
Nor to him.
还可以给更多
There's more where that came from,
只要孩子能毫发无伤地到我手上
once the child is delivered to me unharmed.
你明白了吗
Do you get what I'm saying?
你明白了吗
Do you get what I'm saying?
是的
Yes.
看来你可能说对了
Looks like you were on to something.
艾丝柏·亨特
Elspeth Hunter.
在布莱克威尔岛精神病院关了两年
Confined at Blackwell's Island Asylum for two years.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为凶杀未遂
For attempted murder.
受害人是她妈妈
Of her own mother.
沉默天使: 黑暗天使
第二季 第七集
我收到一封维也纳精神病学院的来信
I received a letter from the Institute of Psychology in Vienna.
这是第一座包含了我们学科的
It is the first medical faculty of its kind
此类医学机构
to include our field,
真是太让人激动了
all tremendously exciting.
他们要给我一个职位
They have offered me a position.
我两周后就去
I would depart in two weeks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要接受吗
So you're taking it?
除非你有个我不该接受的理由
Unless you know of a reason I shouldn't.
爱丽丝 谢谢你抽时间
Alice, thank you for taking the time.
我想给你介绍一位我的同事
I'd like you to meet a colleague of mine.
爱丽丝 这是克雷泽勒博士
Alice, this is Dr. Kreizler.
他喜欢什么
What's his pleasure?
他的兴趣完全在科学上
His interest is purely scientific.
所以你喜欢看
So you like to watch.
观察是指导的最佳形式
Observation is the best form of instruction.
当然了 仅次于实践
Next to practice, of course.
爱丽丝经营这家非主流俱乐部
Alice has been running this alternative club
已有些时日了
for some time.
可以问问你的偏好吗
May I inquire as to your preferred predilection?
与其说是偏好
Not so much a predilection
不如说是存在形式 克雷泽勒博士
as a manner of existence, Dr. Kreizler.
爱丽丝同时具有女性和男性的生殖器官
Alice has both male and female reproductive organs.
爱丽丝的伴侣萝丝
Alice's partner Rose
与你的绑匪有一样的迷恋
has a fixation identical to that of your kidnapper.
可以跟我说说她吗
Can you tell me about her?
她的欲望有时折磨着她
Her desires sometimes torment her.
她有时似乎很迷茫
She seems so lost at times.
就好像她通过吮吸我获得生命
It is as if she gains life by suckling me.
我觉得我是她与世界的唯一联♥系♥
I feel I am her only connection to the world.
我是否可以问问 萝丝是不是
May I ask, was Rose abandoned,
被抛弃了 那是她多大时
and if so, at what age?
4岁
She was 4.
被她妈妈丢在了别人门口
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表