剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
It was a life they once had-- a paradise lost.
在她父亲去世后失去的
Lost when her father died.
她将自己躲藏在回忆中
She's sheltering here in her memories.
回忆不会让她失望
They do not disappoint her.
她在现实中遭受的苦痛越多
The more of a whirlwind she reaps in the present,
她的心灵越想在过去寻求庇护
the more her mind seeks refuge in the past.
她想要回到自己还幸福快乐的时光
She's retreating to a time when she was happy,
幸福平静的童年时光
the halcyon days of childhood.
也许这就是她曾经住过的房♥子
Perhaps this is the house in which she lived.
这是玛洛丽·亨特家墙上一幅画里画着的
It was in a painting on the wall at Malorie Hunter's apartment.
如果这是她幼时的家
If this was her childhood home--
既然她已经与女儿团聚
Now reunited with her daughter,
她的家庭完整了
her own family unit is complete.
-那就只剩下 -回家
- All that's left is... - To go home.
比茜 给布鲁克林的凯利警长打电♥话♥
Bitsy, call Sergeant Kelly in Brooklyn
向他要亨特一家的旧时家庭住址
and get the address of the old Hunter family home.
我们需要警官伯恩
We need to alert Byrnes.
我相信他的确想帮我们
I believe he does want to help us.
这一次 我们决不能有任何漏洞
This time, we leave nothing to chance.
再来一次
And again.
拉警戒线
Rope that off!
她就在里面
She's in there.
我们已经确认了莉比·哈奇在里面
We've identified Libby Hatch inside
还有咕咕·诺克斯和孩子
with Goo Goo Knox and the child.
我们相信 如果我们闯进去引发枪战
We believe if we go in all guns blazing,
孩子就性命不保 而且这也有可能是陷阱
the child is lost, and this could be a trap,
所以我的手下必须在外面
so my boys must stand prepared
防备扫荡帮的袭击
for another attack by those Dusters.
霍华德小姐 我去设置周边警戒
Miss Howard, I'll set up a perimeter watch.
如果有需要 你就告诉我
You let me know what assistance I can offer.
谢谢你 伯恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Byrnes.
我们从半蹲开始
We'll begin with the demi-plié.
你把膝盖弯曲 将脚跟牢牢放在地板上
You bend your knees, keep your heels firmly on the ground.
莉比 这孩子不想跳舞
Libby, the kid don't wanna dance.
这里是什么地方
What is this place, anyway?
我已经告诉你了 你个笨蛋
I already told you, you idiot.
我以前住在这
I used to live here.
我不相信 这个地方简直跟皇宫一样
I don't think so. This place is a goddamn palace.
你听到了吗
You heard that?
柯拉拉 来 到这来
Clara, come--come here.
柯拉拉
Clara.
柯拉拉
Clara.
柯拉拉
Clara.
柯拉拉 我是你妈妈
Clara, I'm--I'm your mom.
我是你妈妈 柯拉拉
I'm your mom, Clara.
为什么 你为什么这么坏
Why--why--why are you so mean?
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我就觉得我们有老鼠
I thought we had rats.
-救救我 -柯拉拉
- Help me-- - Clara.
你得去叫伯恩来
You need to get Byrnes.
到这来
Come here.
乖孩子 乖孩子
Good girl, good girl.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我是你的妈妈
I'm your mom.
-你为什么不想要... -莉比
- Why don't you want-- - Libby.
不 不
No, no.
让她走
Let her go.
不 她是我的 你不能带走她
No, she's mine, and you're not gonna take her.
莉比 别
Libby, don't.
我会带她走 去一个谁也不会伤害她的地方
I'll take her with me, where no one is gonna hurt her.
你现在就在伤害她
You're hurting her.
不 但是
No, but--
但是我爱她
but I love her.
自她出生起我就开始爱她
I loved her the moment she was born.
自她还在我的臂弯时我就开始爱她
I loved her since she was a baby in my arms.
你的遭遇不能决定
What happened to you does not determine
柯拉拉的未来
what Clara will become.
她有自己的未来
She has her life ahead of her.
看看她
Look at her.
世上唯一
The only thing
爱着你的就是这个
that ever loves you is that little,
无辜的小东西
innocent thing,
你会觉得 可能
and you think maybe...
可能她会抚慰你的伤痛
maybe it will stop the pain.
她确实 很短暂地 安慰了我
And it does, for a-- for--for a little while.
别开枪
Do not shoot!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 扫荡帮被灭
"New York Times!" Duster slain!
《纽约日报》 诺克斯已死
"New York Journal!" Knox gone!
莉比·哈奇被捕
女儿获救
女儿未受伤害
臭名昭著的恶棍咕咕·诺克斯死于警方行动
不用 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
恭喜 约翰
Well, congratulations, John.
我听说私下里
I heard on the downlow
范德比尔特政都在为你歌♥功颂德
Vanderbilt is singing your praises.
我以为他在封♥锁♥消♥息♥
I thought he was keeping it hush-hush.
我也有自己的消息来源
I got my own sources, too.
我们以为 你发达了就会抛下我们
We thought when you hit a high, you'd leave us.
然后放弃有关
And forego my scoop
妇产医院和马科医生的内♥幕♥消息
on the Lying-In Hospital and Dr. Markoe?
绝不
Never.
伯尼 我这大半辈子
You know, Bernie, I've spent most of my life
都是个骗子 戴着面具
being somewhat of a phony, a fake,
但不管怎样 我认为自己属于这里
but for whatever reason, I feel I belong here.
那赫斯特呢
What about Hearst?
你告诉他晋升的事了吗
You tell him about the promotion yet?
这件事很复杂
Well, that's complicated.
失陪一下 伯尼
Would you excuse me for a moment, Bernie?
我被告知
I've been informed that
这次晋升能让我挑选自己的团队
this promotion allows me to pick my team.
如果你能加入我会非常开心 乔安娜
I would very much like it if you were on it, Joanna.
留下来 为我工作 和我一起
Stay here. Work for me, with me.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John...
但我在布鲁克林的威克斯维尔找到一家报社
but I found a newspaper in Weeksville, in Brooklyn.
-这家报社更... -激进吗
- It's somewhat more-- - Radical?
开明
Progressive.
你有客人来访 摩尔先生
You've got a visitor, Mr. Moore.
维奥蕾特
Violet.
爸爸说你写的关于莉比·哈奇的
Papa said you've made quite the splash
故事引起了轰动
with your stories about Libby Hatch.
对 这次的经历确实很累人
Yes, well, it's been quite a taxing experience.
你最近对我很疏远
You've been a stranger to me of late.
维奥蕾特 我想...
Violet, I wanted to, um--
我有事想跟你说
I need to explain something to you.
我们确实需要谈谈
I feel we do need to talk.
拉兹洛·克雷泽勒 看看弗雷德里克·道格拉斯
Laszlo Kreizler, meet Frederick Douglass.
弗雷德里克·道格拉斯
的
生活独白
我早就想把书给你了
I've been meaning to give it to you for quite some time.
只是时间一直不凑巧
The occasion just never felt fitting.
我很感动 我的朋友
I'm deeply touched, my friend.
我会好好珍惜
I will treasure it.
我给你满上
Let me fill you up.
你在想什么 拉兹洛
What's on your mind, Laszlo?
医院
The Institute.
有时我觉得我一直躲在这高墙后
I feel at times that I've been hiding behind its walls,
但这是我毕生的心血 给我带来了极大的快乐
and yet, it's my life's work, and it has given me great joy.
你知道 拉兹洛
You know, Laszlo,
我在医院的时候
the whole time I was at the Institute,
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表