剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
我的宝宝呢
Where is my baby?
你知道我知道这里发生了什么
You know I know what happens here!
《沉默天使》前情提要
释放玛莎·奈普 释放玛莎·奈普
Free Martha Napp! Free Martha Napp!
这女人是无辜的
This woman is innocent.
被杀孩子的尸体在哪
Where is the body of the murdered child?
找到我的女儿
You find my baby girl.
你能保证吗 博士
You promise me, Doctor.
玛莎·奈普就是这样的反面典型
An example needed to be set with Martha Napp.
我会写出这不公的事
I shall write about this injustice.
真希望你能跟我教父去《日报》工作
I wish you would work with my father at the "Journal."
《纽约日报》
西格-库珀百货发现了一具
This just in-- they found a dead baby's body
婴儿死尸
down at Siegel Cooper.
这可能是另一个失踪婴儿
I fear this is another missing infant.
另一个
Another?
你需要的是侦探 夫人
You need a detective, señora,
也需要有我这样
and a woman such as I
资源和经验的女人
with the resources and the experience.
霍华德侦探事务所
我已被私下委托寻找西班牙总督
I've been asked to find the missing daughter
纳西索·利纳雷斯的失踪女婴
of Spanish Governor Linares.
-是那个西班牙孩子吗 -正如我担心的那样
- Is it the Spanish child? - It's what I feared.
这个死去的孩子是玛莎·奈普的
So the dead child is Martha Knapp's.
眼睛上的标记好奇怪
The markings on the eyes are so curious.
死亡纪念
"Memento Mori"-- remembrances of death.
谁会做这种事
Who could have done this?
一个很痛苦的人
A person in great pain.
不管此人是谁
Whoever they are...
他还会作案的
They will kill again.
该死的骨头
Goddamn bone.
骨锯呢 叮咚
Where's the bone saw, Ding Dong?
我落在最上面了
I left it on top of the block.
来
Here.
给你
There you go.
这些男孩不会告诉别人他们去哪了
Those boys won't be telling any secrets where they're going.
至少最近不会了
Not anytime soon.
这个骨头给波拿巴
There's a bone for Bonaparte.
还有更多
More where that came from.
真会装模做样
La-di-da.
沉默天使:黑暗天使
第二季第二集
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 你看了吗
又一个失踪的婴儿也不能改变什么
Another missing baby doesn't change anything.
无论疯狂克雷泽勒怎么想
Doesn't matter what Crazy Kreizler thinks.
不好意思
Forgive me.
我们就是这么喊他的 约翰
That's what he's being called, John.
你真的认为有人在四处游荡
You think that Marco is really going around
-绑♥架♥并杀害婴儿吗 -不
- kidnapping babies and killing 'em? - No.
但让我陪霍华德小姐
But let me accompany Miss Howard,
去看看能否发现这两个婴儿间的联♥系♥
see if I can find a connection between the two infants.
感觉都太间接了
It seems circumstantial.
其中一个是妇产医院的穷孩子
One of them is this poor kid in the Lying-In Hospital.
而另一个 怎么
And the other one, what,
是富裕外交官的孩子
a child of a wealthy diplomat?
这说不通
It doesn't add up.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
但如果我们对了 伯尼
But if we're right, Bernie,
不仅能还玛莎·奈普清白
not only do we vindicate Martha Napp,
还绝对能获得本世纪最大的独家新闻
but we conceivably have the scoop of the century.
-我保证 -这可是个不小的保证 约翰
- I promise you. - That's a big promise, John.
赫斯特肯定不喜欢
Hearst isn't gonna like it.
我猜他也不会喜欢
I daresay he won't.
而且我也觉得他不会喜欢
And I doubt very much he's gonna like
自己的准女婿跟姿色出众的
his future son-in-law palling around
霍华德小姐出双入对
with the fragrant Miss Howard, neither.
不是这样的 伯尼
It's not like that, Bernie.
不是吗 约翰
Isn't it, John?
办公室出租
我告诉伯尼这两个案子有联♥系♥
I told Bernie that the doll connects the two cases.
他说都是猜测 而且
He said it was still speculation and that
目前没有足够证据来证实
there was not enough evidence to conclude
存在一个专杀儿童的连环杀手
that there is a serial killer of children.
实际上 他觉得这是个荒唐的想法
In fact, he thought it was an outlandish proposition.
-但是 -但是他同意你调查了
- But... - But did he give you permission to investigate the story?
没错
Indeed he did.
干得漂亮
Bravo.
拉兹洛要陪我去西班牙大使♥馆♥
Laszlo's going to accompany me to the Spanish Consulate.
我要去跟利纳雷斯的仆人谈谈
I'm going to interview Linares's servants.
你觉得仆人有所隐瞒吗
You think the servants are hiding something?
不一定 但我们得排除他们的嫌疑
Not necessarily, but we have to at least rule them out.
如果他们真的有所隐瞒
If indeed they are hiding something,
最新的研究表明 骗子会通过
the latest research suggests liars will give themselves away
微小的面部表情出♥卖♥♥♥自己
by the smallest of facial gestures.
胡说 拉兹洛
Oh, nonsense, Laszlo.
一个稍微老练点的撒谎高手能保持
A moderately accomplished liar can maintain
面无表情的扑克脸 我太知道了
a decent poker face, as I know only too well.
我给你示范下
Let me demonstrate.
你喜欢
How do you feel about...
小型犬吗
small dogs?
别说了 拉兹洛
Stop it, Laszlo.
博美 吉娃娃 马尔济斯犬
Pomeranians? Chihuahuas? Maltese?
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing.
我只问了你一个问题
I merely asked you one question,
但我似乎让你很不舒服
but I seem to have made you decidedly uncomfortable.
你的演示很有说服力 拉兹洛
You've proved your point, Laszlo.
你手里拿的是什么
What is that in your hand?
请看
Behold.
公开讲座
马科医生
马科医生的公开讲座
A public lecture by Dr. Markoe.
多厚颜无♥耻♥的人
The audacity of the man.
我打算去那里
I intend to be there
问些问题 或许能让他快点声名扫地
to ask questions and perhaps hasten his fall from grace.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
只有他不必回答的问题
Only questions he need not answer.
但那是公共场合 莎拉
But it is a public arena, Sara.
他非回答不可
He will have to answer me.
不 他不会的 他讨厌你
No, he doesn't. He detests you.
不过 若提问的不是
Nevertheless, what if it was not a Dr. Kreizler
克雷泽勒博士
asking the questions,
而是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》呢
but "The New York Times"?
这个嘛
Well...
至少 我们能看看他是否能
if nothing else, we will see if he can dissemble
比你掩饰得更熟练 约翰
more proficiently than you, John.
听起来不错 我们走
Sounds like a plan. Let's go.
祝好 约翰
Good day, John.
再见
Good-bye.
请把艾伯特递给我
Pass me Albert, please.
我不懂为什么你要给它们起名字
I don't see why you have to name them.
我把它们的尺寸写在了
I have their measurements written down
兔子名字旁边
beside their rabbit name
这样我就可以仔细校准需要注射的
so I can calibrate carefully the amounts of poison
毒药剂量
I need to administer.
你可以用数字编号♥
You could call them a number.
那请把四号♥递给我
Pass me number four, then.
你最好在完事后销毁这些记录
You better destroy these records when you're done.
道尔不能发现这些东西
Doyle can't find out about any of this.
四号♥
Number four.
艾伯特
Albert.
你说夫人对那天早前的事没有记忆
You say Señora has no memory from earlier that day,
但我们应该再和她谈谈这件事
but we should speak to her again about this.
她深受打击 拉兹洛
She's deeply traumatized, Laszlo.
多问任何问题都会
Any further questioning would undoubtedly feel
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表