剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
你听到过里面有婴儿的声音吗
Have you ever heard a baby in there?
我知道她有时会带婴儿回家
I know sometimes she brings them home,
但她好久没那么干过了
but she hasn't done that for quite a while.
最后一次是什么时候
When was the last time?
之前是有一个
There was one.
她特别关照她
She lavished her with attention.
不得不还了回去
Had to give her back.
多悲哀啊
It's sad, you see?
她自己生不了
She couldn't have her own.
妇产医院
我听到我的宝宝哭了
I heard my baby cry.
那是个梦 海伦
It was a dream, Helen.
看看奥斯古先生送来的裙子
Look at the dress Mr. Osgood sent.
多美啊
Isn't it beautiful?
安静点
Quiet.
希望你不介意我试穿
I hope you don't mind I tried it on.
我才不想要什么裙子
I don't want a goddamn dress.
玛莎·奈普
我不会再容忍♥入侵了
I will not tolerate further intrusions.
莎拉·霍华德来我们这里探头探脑
Sara Howard has been here prowling our halls.
你这里是私人机构 医生
Yours is a private institution, Doctor.
你并无义务接受公众检视
You're under no obligation to entertain public scrutiny.
霍华德小姐并非应我邀请而来
Miss Howard wasn't here at my request.
我们给你钱都干什么的 伯恩先生
What is our patronage for, Mr. Byrnes,
如果你不能赶走受
if you can't deter inquisitors
拉兹洛·克雷泽勒指使来打探的人
who show up at Laszlo Kreizler's bidding?
克雷泽勒很自大
Kreizler is an egotist.
简单说 我觉得他嫉妒你
Simply put, I think he envies you.
这不是出于职业上的嫉妒
This isn't a matter of professional jealousy.
舍监逮到她到处窥探
Matron caught her snooping.
我建造这家医院的信念
I built this hospital in the belief
是医疗科学能拯救女性生命
that medical science could save women's lives,
与我持有相同热忱信念的捐助人
and our donors who share my passion in this pursuit
绝不会希望本医院的事被外传
would object strongly to any disclosure about this hospital.
好吧 那我问问你
Okay, let me ask you this, then.
玛莎·奈普案里
Is there anything else to unearth
是否有任何能被挖出来
concerning the Martha Napp case
会让你被跟西班牙婴儿联♥系♥起来的事
that could connect you to the Spanish baby?
当然没有
Of course not.
那你就不必担心了
Well, then you have nothing to be concerned about.
约翰 婚礼来宾名单 亲爱的
John, wedding invite list, my darling.
你不能再拖了
You must tarry no longer.
这些纸都是什么
What are all these papers for?
你在做什么令人兴奋的报道吗
Is it something exciting you're working on?
是的 是这样
Well, yes, as a matter of fact.
是妇产医院死婴的
They are the death certificates of the babies
死亡证明
from the Lying-In Hospital.
那里的死亡率似乎异常高
There seems to be an inordinately high number of mortalities there.
拜托 约翰 别跟我说这么可怕的事
Please, John, don't tell me such terrible things.
我要做噩梦的
I shall have nightmares.
-婚礼来宾名单 -好
- The wedding invite list? - Yes.
这事不能等吗
I see this couldn't have waited?
我不是想看看你在哪写报道嘛
Then I wouldn't get to see where you write your stories.
这名单里
You've handed me a list
都是纽约顶级的黄金单身汉
of New York's most eligible bachelors.
他们应该都会参加明天的派对咯
I assume all of them will be attending your party tomorrow?
当然 除了莎拉·霍华德
Except for Sara Howard, of course.
她的名字也在上面
I see her name here.
她也算是黄金单身女郎吧
Well, she's an eligible bachelorette, I suppose.
给她记上携伴
Put her down for two,
她肯定会带人去的
because of course she'll bring someone.
请稍等
A moment, please.
我在外面等着 拉兹洛
I'll wait outside, Laszlo.
不 进来
No, come in.
我们的治疗刚结束
We've just concluded our session.
保罗 这是莎拉·霍华德 我的朋友
Paulie, this is Sara Howard, a friend of mine.
认识你很高兴 保罗
It's nice to meet you, Paulie.
请坐吧
Please, sit down.
你想试试吗
You want to try?
克雷泽勒博士 你怎么做到的
Dr. Kreizler, how'd you do that?
魔术的奥秘啊
The mystery of magic.
你也可以学 去吧
You, too, can learn it. Run along.
保罗
And Paulie,
如果你发现兜里有枚硬币
should you find a coin in your pocket,
就去给自己买♥♥一摞纸牌
buy yourself a deck of cards.
他童年的创伤记忆
When the memories of his childhood trauma
让他不堪重负时
threaten to overburden him,
他的大脑就会封闭
his mind shuts down.
-他似乎很喜欢你 -我也很喜欢他
- He seems very attached. - I've become very fond of him.
我去盘问了马科和他的员工
I interviewed Markoe and his staff.
你了解到了什么关于玛莎的事吗
Did you find anything about Martha?
很不幸 没什么要紧的
Unfortunately, nothing of great importance.
但我私下跟一个人谈过了
But I did speak to someone in confidence.
你觉得她能帮上我们吗
You believe she could be assistance to us?
或许吧
Perhaps.
她对妇产医院的
She has some suspicions about
舍监有些怀疑
the matron of the Lying-In Hospital,
她绝对需要进一步的调查
who certainly requires further investigation,
但她可能也只是个讨厌鬼
but she might merely be an unpleasant character.
所以我们陷入了僵局
So we've reached an impasse.
也不是
Not quite.
我跟利纳雷斯夫人谈过了
I spoke with Señora Linares.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
-克雷泽勒博士 -先生 拜托
- Dr. Kreizler-- - Please, Señor.
他也为我做过催眠
I myself have been placed under hypnosis by him.
不必害怕
There is nothing to fear.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
白色
White.
女孩都穿着白衣
The girls are in white.
深色头发
Dark hair.
墙是铬绿的
The walls, viridian green.
地板是埃及棕
The floor, Egyptian brown.
她头发里戴着猩红的花
A crimson flower in her hair.
她们好美
They are beautiful.
你看到的是画
You see a painting?
对
Yes.
埃德加·德加《舞蹈课》
Edgar Degas. "La Classe de danse."
挂在大都会博物馆的
It's in the Metropolitan Museum.
从画前转身离开
Turn away from the painting.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
你看到谁了
Who do you see?
你看到谁了
Who do you see?
马库斯
Marcus?
这完全还原了凶手用来做解药的
This is the exact chemical combination the killer used
化学配方
to make the antidote.
我知道看上去似乎只有活性炭
I know it seems as if it's only activated charcoal,
但那人还加入了碘酒
but they added a tincture of iodine.
真是美妙
It's a thing of beauty.
马库斯
Marcus, I--
我做了件坏事
I did something horrible.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
伯恩那天来这里找我了
Byrnes came here to see me one day.
他问我们在做什么
He asked what we were working on.
我把利纳雷斯的案子告诉他了
I told him about the Linares case.
为什么
Why?
他拿你威胁我
He threatened you.
他说要想办法
He said he would find some way
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表