剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
敬你的订婚 约翰
Here's to your engagement, John.
希望她让你幸福
I hope she makes you happy.
沉默天使:黑暗天使
前情提要
是奈普宝宝的穿的衣服
It's the clothing the Napp baby wore.
手很稳
Steady hand.
或许是外科医生的手笔
Perhaps the work of a surgeon.
或是失去了一个孩子的女人
Or a woman who lost a child.
我很在乎海伦 马科医生
I care for Helen greatly, Dr. Markoe,
但是我受不起丑闻
but I can't afford the scandal.
我的宝宝呢
Where is my baby?
我想见她
I want to see her.
你的孩子被天使带走了 亲爱的
Your child is with the angels now, my dear.
所以我们很多员工只是护工
so many of our staff are simply ward girls.
很遗憾 她们的孩子往往在分娩时夭折
who, sadly, often lose their infants in childbirth.
可以问你件事吗 护士
May I ask you something, nurse?
你喊我莉比就行
You can just call me Libby.
-医院里发生了什么 -不
- What happened in the hospital? - No!
我拿到了妇产医院玛莎·奈普的病历
I have the file on Martha Napp from the Lying-In Hospital.
上面说那晚最后去查看玛莎·奈普的雇员
The last person to check on Martha Napp
叫柯琳·莱德威奇
was an employee named Colleen Ledwidge.
是一个有钱人家推荐我来的
I was referred to you by a wealthy family.
现在只有穷♥人♥会来了
It's mainly the poor who come in now.
你提供的服务是无偿的吗
Do you perform the service pro bono?
是的
I do.
他们遭遇了那么多
It'd be mercenary to charge them
再收钱实在是太势利了
when they've been through so much.
你的同情心应该也源于丧亲之痛吧 卡莱尔太太
I suspect your compassion stems from a bereavement, Mrs. Carlisle.
我的威廉在六个月大时
My William departed this earth
离开了人世
when he was six months old.
没有比失去一个孩子更痛苦的事了
Nothing compares to losing an infant.
记住 比茜 如果凶手在那里
Remember, Bitsy, if the killer is there,
一定不要引人注意
it will be crucial to be inconspicuous.
我没问题的 莎拉小姐 我能照顾自己
I'll be fine, Miss Sara. I can handle myself.
我和他们说我家里有很多人
I'll tell them I come from a big family.
主要到处干些家务
Worked as a domestic, mostly,
经常会照顾孩子们
and a lot of the time, I was with the babies.
不 和他们说你只会照顾孩子
No, tell them all you know is babies.
撒谎的人总是会美化事实
Liars embellish the truth.
如果你想说一个完美谎言 那就简单点
If you want to tell a good lie, keep it simple.
那我就简单点
I'll keep it simple, then.
你最好在护工身边工作
It's best if you work alongside the ward girls.
这样你就能听到大家
That way, you'll be able to listen
说的所有话
to everything and everyone.
这些照片大多都表示出
Most of these images conjure the illusion
孩子们似乎都只是睡去了
that the child is merely sleeping,
但这些照片
but...these images here...
这些眼神无法给人带来安慰
The eyes transform the picture from a consolation to...
只会让人不安
something more disturbing.
这些眼睛都是手工画到底片上去的
The eyes are hand-painted onto the negative.
这么多年来 我只洗过两张这样的照片
I've only made two of them in all my years.
无法接受的悲痛
A grief that defied understanding.
没有尽头的悲痛
A grief without end.
画上眼睛 她似乎
As if by painting the eyes,
就能看穿灵魂
she could see through to the soul.
这些孩子的母亲在哪里
Where are the mothers now?
都自杀了
Took their own lives.
她们的那种神情
They had that look.
她们的灵魂似乎早就已经不在这个世界上
As if their spirits had already departed this earth
她们只有空壳了
and they were mere shades.
悲痛有时是永远不会愈合的伤
Grief is a wound that sometimes never heals.
我说得没错 对吗
I am correct, am I not?
-记住你会死去 -"记住你会死去"
- Memento mori. - "Remember you will die."
沉默天使:黑暗天使
第一季第四集
《时报》每次预报天气都错 真不知道
I don't know why the "Times" bothers reporting the weather
他们为什么还坚持要预报
when they are never remotely correct.
很快就会停的
Well, it's meant to pass quickly.
应该大部分都是账单
It's mostly bills, I think.
这个不是
This one's not.
奥吉·吉尔德斯里弗
你好 我是来找霍华德小姐的
Hello? I'm here to see Miss Howard.
我是霍华德小姐的助手 她马上就来
I'm Miss Howard's assistant. She won't be a moment.
莉比
Libby.
霍华德小姐 可以把病历还我了吗
Uh, Miss Howard, if I could get the file back?
我有点担心去医院会迟到
I'm somewhat anxious about being late to the hospital.
舍监很...
Uh, Matron is so...
严厉
unforgiving.
进来吧
Come in.
天 你这里真是堪比军械库了
Oh, my, it's quite the armory you have here.
这是我父亲留给我的
A legacy from my father.
你看过这病历了吗
Have you read the file?
这上面说玛莎·奈普的孩子失踪那晚
Says that Colleen Ledwidge was the last person
柯琳·莱德威奇是最后一个去看她的人
to check on Martha Napp the night her baby went missing.
她那晚当班 去查房♥了
She was on duty that night. Did her rounds.
我不喜欢嚼舌根 霍华德小姐
I'm not a gossip, Miss Howard.
那些没有办法为自己说话的人
People who can't stand up for themselves
总是会无奈地承担他人的罪责
are often unhappily blamed for the sins of others.
莉比
Libby.
你觉得那个科琳能干出绑♥架♥孩子的事吗
Do you think that Colleen is capable of kidnapping a baby?
或者杀人
Of murder?
那孩子在哪里
Where's the baby?
夭折了
Stillborn.
但是他给了我们一些鱼
But he gives us some fish
还有能让你心情好些的绿藻
and a spot of greenery to feel better.
他对她的喜欢肯定甚于我
He must like her more than he did me.
理查德·奥斯古
Richard Osgood.
先给了我盆栽
I was given the bonsai first.
然后再给了我一些斑鳍斗鱼
Followed by some spotfin betta.
他们就喜欢让你怀孕
See, they like to get you pregnant
这样就能向和他们一样有钱的人证明
to prove to their fellow financial-types
自己的老二还能用
that their pecker still works.
让你住在高级的公♥寓♥ 给你好看的衣服
Set you up in an apartment with fancy clothes and such.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不是要给她洗澡吗
Aren't we supposed to bathe her?
他给她用药了
He's had her fixed.
我们就让她尽情睡吧
Let's leave her sleep as long as she can.
先跟马科医生确定
Check with Dr. Markoe first.
好的 舍监
Yes, Matron.
-你在这里干什么 莉比 -没什么 舍监
- What are you doing, Libby? - Nothing, Matron.
今早铁轨上有具尸体
There was a body on the track this morning.
所以我才迟到了
That's why I was late.
电车 撞到人了
The tram, it hit a dodger.
-出去 -对不起
- Get out. - Sorry.
去工作
Get to work.
愚蠢 愚蠢
Stupid, stupid.
玛莎·奈普
玛莎·奈普
我们认为绑♥架♥犯是一位护士
We believe the kidnapper is a nursing woman
或教唆犯罪的人是护士
or had an abettor who was.
-无论如何 她们对杀戮... -应该是抵触
- Either way, they were slow to-- - Loathe, I'd argue.
有些犹豫
To kill.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是因为孩子裙子上的黑色污渍
It has to do with a black stain on the child's dress.
那是碳 碳粉
It is carbon. Powdered charcoal.
那是毒药的解药
It is used as an antidote to the poison.
我们在孩子的胃里同时找到了
We found both the antidote and the poison
解药和毒药
in the child's stomach.
这对奈普的孩子来说是很有趣
This may be interesting for the Napp baby,
你们没救下她
whom you did not save,
但这些信息对我们根本没用
but you've done nothing for us.
和您一样 先生 我不是本地人
Like you, Señor, I'm not of this place.
虽然您背负着被视为
Other than you, having the added burden
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表