剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
看着生命从她身体里流逝
See the life leave her body.
可以确定的是 她专门找到了这女人
What is certain is that she sought out this woman
就为了杀她
expressly to kill her.
她的动机跟杀婴时完全不同
Her motivation's entirely different from the killing of the baby.
她尝试了新的人生
She was trying on another life.
卢修斯
Lucius.
能不能把她的头抬起来
See if you can lift her head for me.
眼皮
The eyelids.
就像奈普宝宝
Like the Napp baby.
似乎是用血画的
They appear to have been drawn in blood.
她真是疯了
Truly, she has lost her mind.
或许她只是在重构
Or perhaps she's simply reordered it
梳理她的行为
to make sense of her actions.
我有发现
I found something.
乙酰苯胺
Acetanilide.
碳粉呢
What about the charcoal powder?
没发现
None that I could find,
所以如果她摄入了毒药
which means if she's ingesting the poison,
那也传给了孩子
it's passing to the child.
而且无法解毒
Without anything to neutralize it.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
我为你留着灯
I'll leave the light on for you.
她就站在我面前
She stood right in front of me,
我却没看到她
and I didn't even see her.
所以找宝宝的事还没有头绪
So we're no closer to finding this baby.
我们对莉比·哈奇有什么了解
What do we actually know about Libby Hatch?
她行为的变化
Her shift in behavior--
不是单纯的变化 是变异
Not simply a shift, but a mutation.
残忍♥捅死一位同僚
Brutally stabbing a contemporary
跟拿另一个孩子来替换自己失去的那个很不同
is much different than replacing a lost child with another.
她对我的袭击
Her attack on me,
并非计划好的
it wasn't planned.
她是等到我呈现出了威胁性
She waited until I presented as a threat.
你对她构成了威胁
You posed a threat to her,
但舍监 她专门去找她 痛下杀手
but the matron, she sought her out in a savage and bloody fashion.
这两种情况 恐怕都是可以理解的
In both cases, I'm afraid, entirely understandable.
比茜差点死了
Well, Bitsy nearly died.
感情用事是不能帮我们找到她的
Sentimentality will do us no good in our search for her.
那暴♥力♥的升级呢
What about the escalation in violence?
那肯定有一定意义
Surely, that must account for something.
那意味着她对世界
It means that the different people
呈现出的不同面目 她已无法掌控
who she presents to the world can no longer be contained.
那意味着
It means...
她在崩溃
she's unraveling.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 我可以...
Excuse me, can I, uh...
这本相册里有各种已知罪犯
A comprehensive gallery of known criminals
和与他们交好的人
and those that fraternize with 'em.
给
Here.
这些犯人里
Now, are any of these offenders
是否有你所知的莉比·哈奇护士
the nurse you know as Libby Hatch?
我不懂这能帮什么忙
I don't understand how any of this is supposed to help.
是为了把她的样子
So we can share her likeness
告诉在街上搜寻的警官
with our officers combing the streets.
继续看
Keep looking.
你看到什么了吗
Have you spotted something?
她吗
Her?
没名字 只有假名
No name. Only her aliases.
看来她喜欢跟黑帮混
Looks like she likes to hang out with gangsters.
你回家吧 休息一下
You should go home. Get some rest.
我虽然不太舒服 但我更想留下
I've had better days, but I'd like to stay.
帮你抓住她
Help you catch her.
送她回家吧 米莉
Walk her home, would you, Milly?
好的 莎拉小姐
Course, Miss Sara.
如果你哪天想去散步
If you'd like to go walking sometime...
如果她是如我们所猜 想替换失去的孩子
If she's replacing the lost child, as we've surmised,
那在她的脑子里 那孩子的状态是静滞的
in her mind, that child is frozen in time.
一旦孩子长得比她的宝宝大了
Any growth beyond that of her own baby
她就会产生怀疑
would be greeted with skepticism.
一个母亲会注意到体重或面貌
A mother would notice the slightest change in weight
最细微的变化
or facial features.
一个人不用非得生过孩子才会懂这种事
One does not have to have given birth to understand such things.
我又没说话
I said nothing.
或许利纳雷斯宝宝已不讨她欢心了
Perhaps the Linares baby has overstayed its welcome.
所以莉比的行为
Which means that Libby's actions
只会更加难以预测
will be more unpredictable than ever.
要我在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上刊登她的画像吗
Should I run a likeness of her in "The Times"?
我们没办法了
I think we have to.
好吧
Fine.
我会确保晚报上登出来
I shall see to it it's in the evening edition.
我们在伯恩的入狱照相册里发现了她
We found her in Byrnes' mug shot book.
她样子不一样
She looks different.
名字也不一样 假名什么的 但是她
Different names, aliases and the like, but it's her.
-她有案底 -不是
- She has a criminal record? - No.
她是作为各种罪犯的已知相关人被收录的
She's in there as a known associate of various criminal types.
他们似乎在
They seem to operate around
甘斯沃特集市和哈德逊街活动
Gansevoort Market and Hudson Street.
扫荡帮的地盘
Duster territory.
只有两样东西会呜咽
Only two things that mewl.
猫
Cats...
和婴儿
and babies.
或许你是猫
Maybe you're a cat.
狡猾的小猫
A sneaky cat...
想找一碟牛奶
looking for a saucer of milk.
我不会忘记你的
I won't forget you...
小猫
little cat.
我记得我所有的宝宝
I remember all my babies.
来一份
Just one.
霍华德侦探社
来点火♥辣♥辣的
Give it a shot of burny.
好样的
That's a good girl.
去吧
Go after it!
-回来 -给我回来 你个杂种狗
- Come here! - Come back here, you mutt!
让开
Move.
-那怎么回事 -今晚有斗狗
- The hell was that? - Dog fights tonight.
这地方一空 他们都去下注
I can tell they kicked off when this place empties out
我就知道了
and they go make their bets.
至少能文明个几小时
At least it'll be civilized for a couple hours.
塞拉斯 你认识这女人吗
Cyrus, do you know that woman?
认识
Yeah, I know her.
我好久没见过她了 但我认识她
I ain't seen her in a while, but I know her.
在哪 你在哪见过她
Where? Where have you seen her?
就这里
Right here.
这是咕咕·诺克斯的女人
This is Goo Goo Knox's woman.
我们要找到莉比得先去找咕咕·诺克斯
So we need to find Goo Goo Knox to find Libby.
我们得回顾我们掌握的关于扫荡帮的一切
We should review everything we have on the Dusters.
好了
There.
我一直叫姑娘们出门时
I keep telling the girls to turn down the lights
记得关灯
when they leave.
有人来过
Someone's been here.
我父亲的枪
My father's gun.
不见了
It's gone.
莎拉
Sara.
莉比
Libby.
蠢
奶奶过世后 我都没怎么
I haven't really used much of the room
住过这里
since my grandmother passed.
这预防措施是没必要的
This precaution isn't necessary.
多谢你担心
I appreciate your concern,
但我不需要人陪护
but I do not require a chaperone.
那你走运了
Well, then, you're in luck.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表