剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
记住你会死去
Memento mori.
死亡纪念
Remembrances of death.
这些眼神只会让人不安
The eyes transform to something more disturbed.
沉默天使:黑暗天使
前情提要
你值得像我一样的人
You deserve someone like me.
我之前向你求婚
I asked you to marry me.
你记得吗 你拒绝了我
You said no, if you recall.
我是一名精神病学家
I'm an alienist.
我也是
As am I.
凯伦·斯特拉顿
Karen Stratton.
这种事总有迹可循
There is always a trail,
不管罪犯多么狡猾聪明
no matter the criminal's stealth.
哈德逊街247号♥
247 Hudson Street.
那房♥子是咕咕的
Goo Goo owns that place.
我们认为绑♥架♥犯是一位护士
We believe the kidnapper is a woman.
我觉得最好的办法是有人去
I think the best plan is that someone goes
妇产医院卧底
into the Lying-In Hospital undercover.
那里没有婴儿
There's no babies up there.
他们告诉那里的妇女生的孩子都夭折了
They tell the women up there they all had stillborns.
-莉比 -天啊
- Libby. - Oh, my.
你这里真是堪比军械库了
It's quite the armory you have here.
这是我父亲留给我的
A legacy from my father.
你看到了谁带走了你的孩子
You saw who took your baby?
是的 我看到了她的脸
Yes. I saw her face.
凶手是一个很痛苦的人
The killer is a person in great pain.
不管此人是谁 他还会作案的
Well, whoever they are... they will kill again.
我是来找玛丽的
I was looking for Marie.
家里有人患病 她去照顾了
Illness in the family. She's gone to take care.
那真遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear that.
现在恐怕不太方便
Now is not a good time, I'm afraid.
你有个孩子
You have a child!
她该吃饭了 再见
I think it's her teatime. Good-bye.
我会告诉她你来过
I'll tell her you stopped in.
小可怜 好了
My poor girl. There, there.
真乖
Good girl.
过来
Come here.
好了
There you go.
好了
There you go.
停下
Stop!
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
不
No.
不 停下
No, stop, stop, stop.
我的宝宝 我的宝宝才不咬我
My--my baby-- my baby doesn't bite.
这都怪你
This is all your fault.
别看我了 你个蠢东西
Stop looking at me, you stupid thing.
蠢 蠢
Stupid, stupid.
你个蠢货
You stupid thing.
沉默天使:黑暗天使
第一季 第五集
我完全没想让你因为案子受伤 比茜
I never meant to put you in harm's way for a case, Bitsy.
你觉得她现在跑哪去了
Where do you think she is now?
莉比
Libby?
没人知道
No one knows.
她吓死我了
She gave me a real fright,
甚至是在我看到她手里的针管之前
even before I saw the syringe in her hand.
她笑的时候 她的牙是黑的
When she smiled, she had black teeth.
就像奈普宝宝嘴里那样吗
Like in the Napp baby's mouth?
你还记得什么别的能帮我们找到她的信息吗
Do you remember anything else that could help us find her?
我会让约翰画张画像
I'll have John work on a sketch.
中♥央♥公园的照片不够清晰
The photograph from Central Park is unclear,
但或许足够了
but it might be sufficient.
休息吧
Get some rest.
我稍后来看你
I'll be by to see you later.
莎拉
Sara.
还有张照片
There's another photo.
纽约市妇产医院
我们要重启奈普案吗
Do we reopen the Napp case?
绝对不要
Absolutely not.
新嫌疑人的出现
The appearance of another suspect
只确认了我们已知的事实
only affirms what we already knew:
玛莎·奈普还有教唆者
Martha Napp had an abettor.
更重要的事
Now the larger matter.
是我们赞助人的隐私
Regarding the privacy of our benefactors.
莎拉·霍华德对那没兴趣
Sara Howard isn't interested in that.
她只在乎那个西班牙宝宝
All she cares about is the Spanish baby.
但我们得猜她已经知道了
Yeah, but we have to assume that she knows,
她的那个卧底助手
that her little undercover assistant
告诉她研究病房♥的事了
told her about the research wing.
我们需要保护名誉和名声
We're here to protect names and reputations.
是吧
Yes?
那是我们的职责 是吧
That's what we're here for, yes?
我需要说清一件事 马科
I need to be clear on something, Markoe.
我服务本机构
I'm in service to this institution
是因为我认为帮助穷苦不幸的女人
because I think that helping poor, unfortunate women
和她们无辜的孩子是项崇高的使命
and their innocent children to be a noble undertaking.
我很感激你认可
Well, I'm grateful you recognize
我们这里慈善事业的价值
the value of our charitable work here.
你这里有神圣的精神 是吧
You have a holy ethos here, yes?
对
We do.
我在圣体教堂领圣餐
I'm a communicant at the Church of the Holy Sacrament
还是五个年轻姑娘的父亲
and paterfamilias to five young women.
我可不天真
I ain't naive.
我知道有时
I understand that sometimes,
为了避免一个没人要的孩子在困苦中长大
the way an unwanted child is spared a miserable upbringing
就必须告诉告诉他们的不合格妈妈 孩子没了
involves telling their unfit mothers that they lost 'em.
但我希望这最好就是谎言的全部了
But the telling had better be the extent of it.
因为如果不是 我就绕不过你
Because if it ain't, I'm coming after you myself.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
明白
Understood.
这些先生的名字
And the names of these gentlemen...
你的护士们不知道吗
your nurses don't know them?
有个知道的稍多点
Well, there's one who knows a little bit more.
几乎什么都知道 但我信任她
Almost everything, but I trust her.
你信任她
You trust her?
舍监已伴我多年
The matron has been with me for years.
不管怎样 我们该去问问她
Whatever the case, we should question her, huh?
她今天早该到了
Well, she was due a little while ago,
但迟迟还没来
but she hasn't reported in yet.
我们先跟这个病房♥护工
But first, we should talk to this ward girl,
柯琳·莱德威奇小姐谈谈
Miss Colleen Ledwidge.
可能没什么
Could be nothing,
但我觉得奇怪
but I did think it's curious that
舍监今天第一次翘班了
today is the matron's first absence from work.
你告诉我是对的 卢修斯
You were right to alert me, Lucius.
我们先找上她更好
It's better we talk to her first.
不远了
It's not much further.
如果我们发现舍监不过是风寒卧床呢
And if we find the matron in bed with a cold?
那我们道歉打扰了她
We apologize for any intrusion
并拜托她帮我们找莉比·哈奇
and ask her to help us find Libby Hatch.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone there?
我们没有理由进入这女人的公♥寓♥
We have no cause to enter this woman's apartment.
这太可怕了
This is monstrous.
的确令人震惊
It is appalling, I grant you,
但也同样令人着迷
but equally, it's enthralling.
仔细看这里 看到什么了
If you look closely here, what do you see?
脖子上有淤青
Bruises on the neck.
她掐住了她
She held her.
很可能是拿刀抵住了她的喉咙
Most likely with a knife against her throat.
这是惩罚
This was punishment.
她想看着她死
She wanted to watch her die.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表