剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
Word has it
咕咕·诺克斯与这两个家伙起了争执
that Goo Goo Knox had an altercation with two fellas
他俩叫奇克·吉伦和马利特·墨菲
by the name of Chick Gillen and Mallet Murphy.
咕咕让他的一个妞和这两个家伙玩玩
Goo Goo got one of his dames to get comfy with 'em both,
然后一起将这两人割了喉
and then they slit their throats.
乔治 我需要和咕咕·诺克斯谈谈
George, I need to talk to Goo Goo Knox.
这很重要
It's important.
快点离开 快点
Get out of here. Come on.
交给我
Leave it to me.
北部剔骨肉
敬奇克和马利特 不管他们在哪
Here's to Chick and Mallet, wherever they are.
你 你 过来
You, you--come.
先生 你头上有道口子
Hey, Mister, you got a cut.
大家往后站
Stand back, people.
西13街渡船
你离上流社会太远了 帅哥
You're a long way from Fifth Avenue, pretty boy.
你好吗 约翰
How you doin', John?
你现在不管往前看 往后看
Now, you look to the North, the South,
还是往左右两边看 你都会看见我的人
the East, and the West, and you'll see my men.
虽然其中一些还只是孩子 但也还是我的人
Now, some of them is only boys, but they is still my men.
你没法活着离开这里的
You won't make it out of here alive.
你一直在打听我的消息
Now, you been asking a lot of questions about me, huh?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
咕咕·诺克斯
Goo Goo Knox.
我只要将刀往你脖子上推
Now, one push through the thorax,
你就会被自己甜美的血呛死
and you'll be chokin' on your own sweet blood.
你敢这么做 我就给你一发子弹
You do that, and I will put a bullet in you.
我不怕死
I ain't afraid of dyin'.
也许你会害怕
Well, maybe you're afraid of
下半辈子都变成太监
walking around a eunuch for the rest of your life.
过来 约翰
Over here, John.
你们找我什么事
Now, what you want with me?
关于哈德逊街247号♥ 你知道什么
What do you know about 247 Hudson Street?
我对此一无所知
I don't know nothing about that.
我们听说那以前是你的
We heard you were the owner.
那个地方是我的
Yeah, that place.
我有很多物业 记清楚不容易
I got a lot of property. It's hard to keep track.
我只是个普通的JP·摩根
I'm a regular J.P. Morgan.
你知道什么有关一个失踪孩子的事吗
You know anything about a missing child?
看来你们把我其他人混淆了
You got me mixed up with someone else, is my guess.
你知道谁住在247吗
You know who lived at 247?
那是一间公♥寓♥
It's a boarding house.
住的大多都是皮条客和妓♥女♥之类的人
Mainly, pimps and whores and the like.
高级妓♥女♥
High-quality trick-turners.
只要你出得起钱 她们什么都愿意做
Do anything you want for the right price.
也许她们其中一人抓走了你们要找的孩子
And maybe one of them has your kid,
因为我绝对不会这么做
'cause sure as hell I don't.
如果没别的事
Now, if there's nothing else,
我和叮咚要走了
me and Ding Dong gotta go.
我们有聚会要参加
We got a party to go to.
我们两位朋友的送别会
Two friends of ours is goin' away.
回头见
I'll be seeing you.
别看热闹了 小子们
Get out of here, boys.
百老汇大厦
莎拉小姐 我们接到利纳雷斯太太的电♥话♥
Miss Sara, we've had a phone call from Señora Linares.
她很生气
She's not happy.
我明确地和你说过不要联♥系♥利纳雷斯
I explicitly asked you not to contact the Linareses,
结果你还是联♥系♥了
and yet you did.
我看得出你很生我的气 莎拉
I can see that you are angry with me, Sara.
生气 我不生气 拉兹洛
Angry? I'm not angry, Laszlo.
生气不足以表达我的感受
The word "Anger" doesn't do justice to what I feel.
你的所作所为违背了我的信任
What you did was a violation of my trust,
违背了我们的友谊
of our friendship.
就算你此时此刻生我的气
Even if you are angry with me for the moment,
至少我们也先吃点东西
let us at least eat.
你简直是气死我了
You're infuriating.
女士 水龟汤
Madame, terrapène a la Trenton.
吃得开心
Bon appetit.
我不想喝水龟汤
I do not want terrapin soup.
我不喜欢 我一直都不喜欢
I don't like it. I've never liked it.
但你还是坚持帮我点这种过时的东西
And yet you insist on this archaic notion of ordering it for me.
你不听我说话
You don't listen to me!
你想吃什么
What would you like to eat?
其实我想喝一杯威士忌加冰
In fact, I would like a glass of bourbon with ice.
-我要为自己辩护一句 -别说
- In my defense-- - Don't.
我想到自己对玛莎·奈普做出的承诺
I think about the promise I made to Martha Napp.
你真觉得对利纳雷斯太太催眠一次
You truly think that Señora Linares
会有好处吗
would benefit from a session of hypnosis?
没错 莎拉
I do so, Sara.
催眠吸引人的地方在于
What is fascinating about hypnosis
记忆和我们所认知的不一样
is that the memory is not suppressed
记忆并不是被压抑的
as we would understand it.
清醒的自我能将催眠的自我抽离出来
The hypnotized self is dissociated from the waking self,
这样就能让病人
and this is what allows a patient
重新看到生活的体验
to see a lived experience anew,
恍如梦境
as if in a dream.
我有可能会失去这个案子 拉兹洛
I could have lost this case, Laszlo.
我知道我是他们找到小安娜的唯一希望
And I know I'm their only hope of finding baby Ana.
有时警探的工作是负责分♥析♥犯罪的心理
Sometimes detective work is about profiling;
有时仅仅是在一旁观察
sometimes it's about simply observing.
今天我在西班牙领♥事♥馆♥的确观察到
I did observe something at the Spanish consulate today
一件引起我好奇心的事
that aroused my curiosity.
我在那里看到一名女性
I saw a woman, a member of the staff.
今天她让我进去
She let me in today
而她似乎是那位太太的闺蜜
and appeared to be a close confidante of the señora.
我们没有盘问她
She was not presented for interview.
那我们必须见见她
We must talk to her, then.
-现在吗 -对 就是现在
- Now? - Yes, now.
-我点了冻鹅肝酱 -拉兹洛
- I ordered aspic de foie gras. - Laszlo.
可惜了
Dommage.
伊娃 联♥系♥华盛顿的纳西索
Eva, contact Narciso in Washington.
为什么这么胆大妄为
What is this outrage?
我们已逮捕了利纳雷斯太太
Señora Linares is being apprehended and questioned
她涉嫌绑♥架♥
about the disappearance
并可能谋杀自己的孩子
and possible murder of her baby.
你简直是疯了 这是非法的
This is insanity. This is not legal.
你问问就知道是不是合法的了
I think you'll find it is.
为什么一个孩子失踪了却没人报♥警♥
Why else was a missing child not reported?
你这么做就是不报♥警♥的原因
For the very reason you're demonstrating.
这是谁下的令
Who ordered this?
关门
Shut the door.
我说了立刻放人 立刻放人
I said desist immediately! Desist!
太太 太太
Señora, Señora!
道尔警监 我为你的勇敢喝彩
Captain Doyle, I applaud your bravery.
我的勇敢
My bravery?
你的勇敢 警监
Your bravery, Captain.
利纳雷斯一家有外交豁免权
The Linareses have diplomatic immunity.
所以如果你逮捕并指控她
So if you do arrest her and charge her,
这将会演变成最严重的外交事件
there will a diplomatic incident of the highest degree.
尽管这可能会加速与西班牙之间的战争
And while it may hasten a war with Spain,
但这也能让你马上下任走人
it will also hasten your ignominious departure
并让这世间的人永远知道我们的污点
from the force and cause a stain on our reputation in this world,
所以没错 我向你的勇气致敬
so yes, I salute your courage.
这不是我决定的
It wasn't my call.
我想你会意识到
I think you will find that being aware
这是非法行为
that this is an illegal act,
你 且只有你 道尔警监
you, and you alone, Captain Doyle,
要承担责任
will be called to account.
怎么说啊 道尔
What's it to be, Doyle?
他们是恶霸 太太
It's bully boys, Señora,
恶霸们不喜欢被挑战
and bullies don't like to be stood up to.
这就是为什么我们不能报♥警♥
This is why we could not go to the police.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表