剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
- The Lying-In Hospital. - Please hurry!
驾 快走
Come on! Go!
你给我回来 告密者
Come back, snitch!
把门打开 开门
Open the door! Open the door.
你总不能永远待在里面
You can't stay in there forever!
莉比 柯琳疯了
Libby, Colleen's lost her mind.
是吗
Has she?
驾 驾
Go, go!
你的嘴里 是碳粉 对吧
Your mouth-- that's charcoal, isn't it?
你是真的问题很多
You sure do ask a lot of questions.
天呐
Oh, God!
莉比
Libby!
医生
Doctor!
医生
Doctor!
我想帮她
I tried to help her.
发生什么了
What happened?
莉比把门锁上了 我没办法进去
Libby locked the door. I couldn't get in.
-她往哪里去了 -我不知道 她跑走了
- Which way did she go? - I don't know, she ran.
她只注射了半针管
She only managed a partial syringe.
快点
Hurry.
我想进去帮她 但是我没法进去
I tried to get in and stop her, but I couldn't.
你尽力了 柯琳
You did your best, Colleen.
她逃走了
She's gone.
卢修斯
Lucius.
你还活着
You're alive.
你还活着
You're alive.
怎么回事
Excuse me?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我 我要报♥警♥了
I-I am calling the police.
我给你
I'll give you, uh...
我给你十秒钟离开这里 不然
I'll give you ten seconds to leave, or--
不然怎样
Or what?
你就告诉别人吗
You'll tell someone?
还是你就会尖叫吗
You'll--you'll scream?
你就怎么样
You'll what?
所以
So.
所以这就是你住的地方吗
So this is where you live?
看起来像个舍监住的地方
You know, it, um, it looks matronly.
有点乱 看起来又很低廉
Perhaps too cluttered, maybe a little cheap.
-你想干什么 -我想要干的事情吗
- What do you want? - I want?
我想
I want to, um,
进来
To come in.
来
To, um, hmm.
休息一下
To lighten the load.
来
To, um,
放松一下我疲惫的身躯
to rest my weary bones.
来找一个避风的港湾
To find sanctuary.
避风的港湾吗
Sanctuary?
你 你都干了些什么 莉比
What have-- what have you done, Libby?
我喘不上气了
I can't breathe.
你现在明白那种感觉了吧
Do you understand the feeling now?
我喘不上气了
I can't breathe.
你让你身边所有女孩都深陷痛苦中
That you gave to all the girls around you?
你在她们身上留下的那肮脏的印记
The stain you made on them?
从她们身体里剥夺的生命
The life that you tore from them?
现在你有何感觉 只能用眼神哀求
How does it feel now to plead for mercy with your eyes
因为即便你想得出求饶的话
because your words, even if they came,
那也毫无意义
they mean nothing?
愚蠢
Stupid...
太愚蠢了
stupid...
愚蠢至极
stupid.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表