剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
to maintain the lifestyle to which you had become accustomed.
你觉得你女儿为何袭击了你
Why do you think your daughter attacked you?
她之前有过暴♥力♥行为吗
Had she been violent before?
我印象里是没有
Not that I recall.
你对警方说她企图杀你
You told the police she tried to kill you.
是有什么促使她做出这种过激行为
Something prompted her to act so aggressively.
你们发生了争执吗
A fight, perhaps?
为了孩子
Over the baby?
你还是告诉我们一切吧
You might as well tell us everything.
是个女孩
It was a girl.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
儿童保护协会接过了责任
The Children's Aid Society took responsibility.
艾丝柏根本不能...
Elspeth didn't have the capacity--
因为她自己还是个孩子
Because she was still a child herself.
她状态不稳定
She was unstable.
根本当不了母亲
Incapable of being a mother.
她无法照顾好它
She couldn't care for it.
所以你违背艾丝柏的意愿带走了孩子
So you took the child against Elspeth's wishes.
她拿刀袭击我
She came at me with a knife.
我没死算走运了
I was fortunate to escape with my life.
那是你给警方的说法
That's the story you told the police.
但那并非事实
But that's not what really happened,
是吧 亨特太太
is it, Mrs. Hunter?
她根本没碰你
She never touched you.
你是说我撒谎吗
Are you calling me a liar?
你是个有手段的女人
You were a woman of means.
儿童保护协会只会在你证明
The Children's Aid Society wouldn't take the baby
你女儿对孩子构成威胁
unless you could prove
才会带走孩子
your daughter was a danger to it.
否则 她们就得由你照顾
Otherwise, they were your responsibility.
而那是你最不想要的结果
And that's the last thing you wanted.
你好大胆
How dare you?
所以你编造出了她企图杀你的说法
So you fabricated a story about her trying to kill you.
你给你女儿带来了深深的伤害
You inflicted a profound trauma on your daughter
她从此再也未能恢复
from which she never recovered.
你抛弃了她 和她的孩子
You abandoned her, you abandoned her child,
你还制♥造♥了一个杀人犯
and you created a killer.
我当时不知道会有什么后果
I didn't know what would happen.
你当然知道
Of course you did.
那让你重获自♥由♥了
It gave you back your freedom.
你丈夫死后你便获得的自♥由♥
The freedom you had since your husband's death.
你如今不需要照顾任何人了
You didn't have to care for anyone now.
宝宝
Not the baby,
还有被你逼疯的女儿
nor the daughter you drove insane.
我只是在做最好的选择
I was doing what was best.
是为她
For her?
还是为你
Or for you?
你当时辜负了她
You failed her then.
但你现在能帮我们
But you can help us now.
艾丝柏知道孩子在哪吗
Does Elspeth know where the child is?
不
No.
我没告诉过她
I never told her.
我有文件
I have the papers.
孤儿院的
From the orphanage.
天啊 拉兹洛
My God, Laszlo.
你觉得莉比回布鲁克林
Do you think Libby's come back to Brooklyn
是为了找她女儿吗
to find her daughter?
我不知道
I don't know.
但那孩子无论如何都很危险
But the child is in great danger either way.
如果莉比·哈奇没袭击她妈妈
If Libby Hatch didn't attack her mother,
她脸上的疤怎么来的
how'd she get the scar on her face?
她自己划的
She gave it to herself.
我给你买♥♥了样东西
I got you something.
远洋班轮晚上是很冷的
Gets cold at night on them ocean liners.
真的吗
You mean it?
我有办法脱离这麻烦了
I found our way out of this mess.
范德比尔特给出了赏金
Vanderbilt's offering a reward.
我们只需要交出宝宝
All we gotta do is give up the baby
就能乘下艘船离开了
and we're on the next ship out.
你要卖♥♥了他 我们的宝宝
You'd sell him? You'd sell our baby?
他是我们的宝宝
He's our baby!
那些侦探在找你
The damn Pinkertons are after you.
他们不会停下的 莉比
They're not gonna stop, Libby!
不
No.
你偷了个范德比尔特家的人
You stole a goddamn Vanderbilt!
不要
No!
你知道他也会跟其他的落得一个下场
You know he's gonna end up like the rest of 'em.
不如趁还有机会捞一把
Might as well get something for him while we can.
不行
No.
不行
No.
我这是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
不不
No, no, no!
不
No!
她叫柯拉拉
Her name is Clara.
她的亲外婆让她变成了孤儿
For her own grandmother to make her an orphan...
你都不想见见这孩子吗
are you not at least curious to meet the girl?
我们的出现只会造成更多伤害
Our presence would do more damage than good.
我们会颠覆她本就脆弱的世界观
We'd be upending her already delicate world order.
这些记录就够了
These records will have to do.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们拿来了 很好
You brought them. Good.
纪念品盒 有理由重新看一遍吗
Memory boxes. Is there cause to reexamine them?
莉比的妈妈重燃了我的兴趣
Libby's mother reignited my interest.
里面可能有她所在的线索
They may contain a clue to her whereabouts.
这是莉比做的第一个纪念品盒
This is the first memory box Libby constructed.
从照片的老化程度可以判断
Deterioration of the photographs tells us
这个比其他的久远
it's older than the others.
我记得 她的第一个受害人
I remember. Her first victim.
照片里的孩子并非受害人
The child in the photograph is not a victim.
我猜那是她女儿
I suspect it's the daughter.
她妈妈带走孩子时 莉比哀悼了她
Libby mourned her when her mother took her away
就像她真死了
as if she were dead.
你觉得她知道孩子现在在哪吗
Do you think she knows where the girl is now?
不
No.
如果亨特太太的话可信的话
Assuming we believe Mrs. Hunter.
如果莉比知道她女儿在哪
If Libby knew where her daughter was,
她绝对会去找回她
she would've retrieved her.
就不必用其他孩子来
There would be no need to recreate her
重现她了
with these other children.
"重现她"
"Recreate her."
好让人不安
That's a disturbing thought.
他说他会来的
He said he'd be here.
我没骗你
I ain't lying to you.
下次你再看见他
Next time you see him,
替我给他带个讯息
I have a message I'd like you to relay.
我提议改变策略
I propose a different course.
再次改变吗
A different different course?
我们得知那疯女人自己生过个孩子
We've learned that the madwoman had a child of her own,
但被很残忍♥地从她身边带走了
one that was ripped from her unceremoniously.
克雷泽勒的猜测是对的
So Kreizler was correct in his assessment?
我不得不承认 是的 先生
Begrudgingly so, I admit. Yes, sir.
他认为这是她偷孩子的
He believes that this is the root cause
根本原因
of her baby-stealing, as it were.
我有意测试这个想法
I intend to put this to the test
把莉比·哈奇从她的藏身处引出来
by means of luring Libby Hatch from her hiding.
如果我猜到了你的意思
If I know where you're going with this,
范德比尔特不会高兴的
Vanderbilt will hate us for it.
但是
But...
他最终能拿回孩子
he'll have his baby back in the end.
这要花我多少钱
How much is this going to cost me?
我有个提议
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表