剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
And who are you, and what do you do,
你怎么会来这里
and how do you come to be here?
我是一名精神病学家
I'm an alienist.
我也是
As am I.
你在取笑我
You're teasing me.
我的确在取笑你
Yes, I'm teasing you.
但这也是实话
But it's also true.
凯伦·斯特拉顿
Karen Stratton.
我是维奥莱特在巴纳德的教授
I was Violet's professor at Barnard.
她上了我一个学期的课
Well, she had me for a semester.
凯伦·斯特拉顿 我读过你的所有著作
Professor Karen Stratton. I've read all your work.
我是...
I'm Doctor--
当然了 我知道你是克雷泽勒博士
Of course, I know you're Dr. Kreizler.
纽约还有谁没听过你的名头
Who in New York hasn't heard of you?
事实上 看上去
And in fact, it seems
纽约所有重要人物都来了
as if all of the most important people in New York are here.
即便如此 我还是根本没想到
Even still, I didn't for the life of me
我会在这里遇到你
imagine I'd meet you.
真是太荣幸了
It's quite the honor.
是我觉得荣幸
The honor is all mine.
真的
Indeed.
我很希望能...
I would very much like to--
也许我们能讨论...
perhaps we could discuss--
我的名片
My card.
请联♥系♥我
Do call on me.
理查德
Richard?
理查德
Richard!
你为什么没有来找我
Why didn't you come to me?
你不知道我怎么了吗 你去哪里了
Didn't you know what happened to me? Where have you been?
海伦 过来 海伦
Helen? Come, now, Helen.
我想和理查德说话
I want to talk to Richard.
喝太多香槟了
Too much champagne.
放开她 马科
Get your hands off her, Markoe.
她错乱了 可怜的孩子
She's deluded, the poor creature.
你原来在妇产医院吗
Were you in the Lying-In Hospital?
如果你碰她
If you touch her,
我就就叫破喉咙
I will scream bloody murder at the top of my lungs
这绝对会成为一桩丑闻
and then there will indeed be a scandal.
发生了什么
What happened?
他们夺走了我的孩子
They took my baby.
他们给我用药 让我以后再也不会有小孩了
They fixed me so I can't have children anymore.
-我以为他爱我 -他确实爱你 海伦
- I thought he loved me. - He does love you, Helen.
所以他才叫我
And that's why he's asked me
陪你坐马车去别♥墅♥
to accompany you in his carriage to the townhouse.
-什么 他 他这么说的 -是的
- What? He--he said that? - Yes.
你给她绝育了吗 马科
You sterilized her, Markoe?
你对她们都这么做的吗
Is that what you do to all of them?
她感染了 我救了她的命
She had an infection. I saved her life.
海伦 海伦 来
Helen, Helen. Come.
别跟他去 海伦
Don't go with him, Helen.
你可以相信我 我可以帮你
You can trust me. I can help you.
请
May I?
你真无♥耻♥
Shame on you.
今晚早些时候发生的事只是为了分散注意力
The events earlier this evening were simply a distraction.
在视觉感知中有一种常见的现象
There is a phenomenon common in visual perception
当有东西吸引眼球的时候
that when something is drawing the eye's attention,
可以是一个物体 或者一个光源
an object, a source of light,
我们就会完全忽视它周围的物体
we become almost blind to surrounding objects.
人眼会被某些刺♥激♥吸引
The human eye cannot help but fixate on certain stimuli.
在这种情况下 人甚至没有意识到
And in such cases, the person isn't even aware
他们的感知受了限
that their perception is limited,
因为其效果非常微妙
so subtle is the effect.
人脑也是如此
The same can be true of the mind.
我们也一样 我们走错了方向
And so it is with us, we have gone off-course.
你想说什么 拉兹洛
What are you saying, Laszlo?
我们根本对杀害玛莎·奈普孩子的凶手
That we are no closer to finding the killer
或是找到安娜·利纳雷斯的绑匪根本没有头绪吗
of Martha Napp's baby or the kidnapper of Ana Linares?
还是说马科其实跟这些事没有关系
That Markoe has nothing to do with it?
没错
Precisely.
马科医生制♥造♥了一团腐♥败♥的迷雾
Dr. Markoe created a miasma of corruption at that hospital
而凶手掩藏于其中
in which our killer is hiding.
但他的所作所为可能仅限于此
But that may be the extent of it.
利纳雷斯夫人
Senora Linares.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
柯琳
Colleen.
其中一个吐得满地都是
One of them puked all over the floor.
我一小时前才刚打扫干净
I only cleaned it an hour ago.
-我会帮你的 -谢谢
- I'll help you. - Thanks.
有布吗
Got any clothes?
我之前说的话没有任何别的意思
I didn't mean anything by what I said.
谢谢你给我的帮助
I thank you for helping me,
但回忆也是一种诅咒
but remembering is also a curse.
医院里有人
There was someone there at the hospital
做出了越轨之举
who did not behave as they should.
-医院工作人员 -是的
- A member of the hospital staff? - Yes.
伊娃能形容她的长相吗
Was Eva able to describe her?
她是一个不起眼的女人
She was a woman one did not notice at first,
但她一直在观察
but she was watching all the time.
是盯着安娜 不是轻抚她
Staring at Ana, not touching her,
不是关心她 只是看着她
not caring for her, but watching.
她回头看了我一眼就离开了房♥间
She looked back at me and she left the room.
我知道她是带有恶意的
I knew she meant harm.
她回头看你了
She looked back at you?
不是在看伊娃
Not at Ava?
是看我
It's me.
我的上帝
My God.
利纳雷斯夫人
Senora Linares,
创伤和恐惧压抑了你的记忆
the trauma and fear had repressed your memories.
你的大脑已经构建了一个故事
Your mind has constructed a narrative
让你以为是伊娃 而不是你 进了妇产医院
that placed Ava, and not you, at the Lying-In Hospital.
意思是 你看到了谁带走了你的孩子
It means that you saw who took your baby.
是的 我又看到了她的脸
Yes, I saw her face again...
那天
That day.
就在这里
Right here.
你生过孩子吗
You ever have a baby?
但他没活下来
But he didn't make it?
你还能再生一个吗
Can you have another one?
你是说他们有没有把我的输卵管像其他人一样缝起来
You mean did they sew up my tubes like the others?
他们尝试了 但我
They tried to, but I--
我失血过多 所以他们不得不作罢
I lost a lot of blood, so they had to leave me intact.
莉比告诉我的
Libby told me.
柯琳
Colleen?
玛莎·奈普的孩子怎么了
What happened to Martha Napp's baby?
对不起 我迟到了 我取回来了
Sorry I'm late. I have them.
他把从那个星期二开始的都打印出来了
He printed them all from that Tuesday.
你认得出谁吗
Do you recognize anyone?
是她
It's her.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你知道吗 你真是一个多管闲事的护工
You know something? You're a real nosy parker.
-柯琳 -我什么也没做
- Colleen-- - I didn't do anything!
他们却一个劲地怪我
And they're all blaming me.
我去看望孩子的时候她还在那
I checked on the baby and she was there.
之后 我就听到她尖叫了
Next, I heard her screaming.
这样的话 我怎么知道发生了什么
How was I to know what happened?
但你知不知道到底发生了什么
But do you know what happened?
我不知道 你怎么问题这么多
No! You're always asking questions!
怪我吗 你想要什么
Blaming me? What do you want?
想让我被解雇 然后进监狱吗
Get me thrown out, put in jail?
怎么 你就是个告密者吗
What are you, a snitch?
不是的
No!
-去妇产医院 -请快些
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表