剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
小心
Watch yourselves!
小伙子们
Boys, lads.
里面有灯光 你们俩去守住后门
There's a light on in there. You two, cover the back.
做好准备 各位
Ready yourselves, boys.
长官 这边
Sir, over here.
出来 不然我们就要开枪了
Come out, or we shoot!
看来他们逃走了
They've taken flight, it seems.
不 别开枪打那只可怜的狗
No, don't shoot the damn dog, man.
它就是只动物
It's just an animal.
没事了 小宝贝
It's all right, little man.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了 小宝贝
It's all right, little man.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
没事
Yes.
我们应该送他去医院
We should take him to a hospital.
没事了
It's all right.
长官 现在怎么做
Sir, what now?
护送这孩子去医院
Escort the baby to the hospital,
我们会通知范德比尔特的
and we'll notify Vanderbilt.
遵命
Sir.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我们会让这些可恶的混♥蛋♥
We're gonna make these sorry sons of bitches
后悔自己出生为人的
wish they'd never been born.
难道我们就不能为她做点别的什么吗
Is there nothing else we can do for her?
她现在很混乱
Her mind is in great turmoil.
至少 我们应该坚持让她去看医生
At the very least, we should insist she see a doctor.
她需要治疗
She needs medical treatment.
这边
This way!
你在里面会很安全的
You'll be safe in there.
拿着钥匙
Take the keys.
-咕咕 -莉比
- Goo Goo. - Libby?
-咕咕 -莉比
- Goo Goo! - Libby!
-我在这里 咕咕 -莉比
- I'm here, Goo Goo! - Libby!
开门 开门
Open the door. Open the door.
那个婊♥子♥呢
Where's that bitch?
我知道她在这里 我知道她就在这里
I know she's here. I know she's here.
我能闻见她
I can smell her.
莉比 我们得走了 警♥察♥一会就回来了
Libby, we gotta go. The cops are gonna come back.
我需要柯拉拉
I need Clara.
-我需要柯拉拉 -走吧
- I need Clara. - Let's go.
醒醒
Hey, hey, wake up.
醒醒 有人来了
Wake up. Someone's here.
马库斯
Marcus.
我的女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
你不能带她走
You can't take her.
我不能带我自己的女儿走吗
I can't take my own daughter?
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
柯拉拉 过来
Clara, come here.
是我啊
It's me.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mama.
你得跟我走
And you're gonna come with me.
来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
这个吗
Oh, this?
这不是什么大事
This isn't anything.
走吧
Now come on.
乖孩子 乖孩子
Good girl, good girl.
没事的 我是你妈妈
Oh, it's okay. I'm your mama.
你别弄伤她了
Don't hurt her!
我的眼镜坏了
My glasses broke.
马库斯
Marcus?
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯
Marcus!
止血
Uh, stop the bleeding.
陪着我
Stay with me.
什么 我得止血
What? I have to stop the bleeding.
你不会有事的
You're all right.
马库斯
Marcus?
你不会有事的
You're all right.
马库斯
Marcus.
别走
Don't leave me.
没事的
It's okay.
马库斯 马库斯
Marcus, Marcus.
别离开我 马库斯
Please don't leave me, Marcus.
纽约警♥察♥局 276号♥
愿主予你慰藉
My the Lord comfort you
与天国和耶路撒冷的哀悼者一同
with all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
卢修斯 我深表哀悼
Lucius, you have my deepest condolences.
马库斯曾是我们的一员 就像你一样
Marcus was one of our own, as are you.
你们都是
The both of yous.
去吧
Go right ahead.
他实在是英年早逝
He was taken from you far too soon.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
卢修斯
Lucius.
我知道
I know.
约翰
John.
我很遗憾
I'm so very sorry.
我没能扣下扳机
I couldn't pull the trigger.
我太没用了
I'm useless.
别这么说
Don't say that.
他爱你 你也爱他
He loved you, and you loved him.
人这一生真是转瞬即逝
It feels so fleeting, this life.
悲剧如同一阵阴风 生命的火焰就被熄灭
Gust of wind, and the flame is extinguished.
凡人做计划 上帝就发笑
Man makes plans, and the gods laugh.
在医院里 你问过我
In the hospital, you asked me,
我想不想要一个家庭
did I want a family?
然后你说你想要
And you said that you did.
我曾经一直梦到过家庭
I have dreamt about it often,
但是此时此刻在这里我才明白
but I realize here in this room
我生命中最珍贵的是什么
what it is I value most dearly in life.
我生来就该是一名绅士
I was born a gentleman.
我已经习惯按照某些特定的 正确的
I have grown accustomed to behaving
方式待人处事
in a certain, correct way,
对自己渴望和厌恶的事情闭口不言
not quite saying what it is I want and what I don't want.
那你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要你
I want you.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
斯特拉顿博士得到了一个在维也纳的职位
Dr. Stratton has been offered a posting in Vienna.
你是想陪伴她一起去吗
Are you thinking of accompanying her?
不论你的决定是什么
Whatever it is you decide,
你得先将自己的幸福放在首位
you must place your own happiness first.
你呢 莎拉
What of you, Sara?
约翰对我来说意味着一切
John means the world to me.
然而 我担心我们想要的不一样
And yet, I fear we desire different things.
还有呢
But there's more?
我感到很挣扎
I feel pulled every which way.
你应该听从自己的建议
You should abide by your own advice.
这是卢修斯送来的
This is from Lucius.
警方在调查过程中搜集到的所有资料
Everything the police collected over the course of the investigation.
那我们开始吧
Let us begin, then.
拉兹洛 你说过 莉比在幼时受到了惊吓
Laszlo, you said that Libby was a frightened child herself.
她的情绪管理很可能发育不足
Her emotional growth was likely stunted
因为她不断地遭受着心理创伤
by the repeated trauma she had suffered.
在牢房♥里时 有那么一刻
There was a moment in the prison cell,
在她讲述她所遭遇的恐怖事件时
in the midst of recounting the horrors that befell her,
她的眼睛因为回忆而亮了起来
her eyes lit up at a recollection
她当时正说到自己的快乐时光
where she spoke of being happy,
跳芭蕾舞 穿漂亮裙子
of doing ballet, of pretty dresses.
她渴望成为一名淑女
She aspired to be a lady.
如果她母亲说的是真的
If her mother was being truthful,
这些不仅是渴望
they were more than aspirations.
这些是她们曾经拥有的生活 是失去的天堂
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表