剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
I see appetite has vanquished both spirit and reason.
我知道你是谁 你是那个该死的精神病学家
I know who you are. You're that damned alienist.
你有不少情妇在妇产医院
You've had quite the harem at the Lying-In Hospital.
研究病房♥新来的女孩就是吧
A new girl in the research wing, I understand?
你一直在监视我吗
Have you been spying on me?
我不仅可以让你离开这个派对
I can have you removed from not only this party,
还能把你这个不受欢迎的外国人赶出这个国家
but from the country as a foreign undesirable.
一个孩子从医院失踪了 被杀了
A child went missing from the hospital. Murdered.
凶手又绑走了一个
The killer has taken another one.
去你的 这和我一点关系也没有
Damn you, man. This has nothing to do with me.
关系大了 奥斯古
It has everything to do with you, Osgood.
对你而言 这些女孩只是玩物
To you, these girls are merely playthings.
那又怎样 她们一点也不无辜
What of it? They are hardly innocent.
能告诉我有关柯琳·莱德威奇的事情吗
Tell me, what do you know of Colleen Ledwidge?
你认为是柯琳 莱德威奇小姐
You think Colleen, Miss Ledwidge,
犯下的罪行吗
is responsible for these crimes?
柯琳原本是个仆人
Colleen worked in service.
华服和美食打动了她
She was impressed by fine clothes, a dinner out.
也许是我让她以为我的意图是...
Perhaps I persuaded her to think that my intentions were--
娶她为妻吗
Honorable?
她很暴躁吗
Is she violent?
血气方刚 争强好胜
Hot-blooded. Feisty.
像头亟待驯服的野马
Like a mare that needs breaking in.
所以你驯服了她
So you broke her in?
她不懂规则
She didn't understand the rules.
规则是什么
What are the rules?
你夺走她的天真 青春
You take her innocence, her youth,
和受社会尊敬的可能
her prospects in respectable society,
再将她的孩子从她身边带走
and then you have her child taken off her
然后送去谁知道什么鬼地方
and sent God knows where?
我以为她的孩子已经死了
I thought her child had died.
我们都有面临清算的一天
A time for reckoning comes to us all.
我担心你被收买♥♥了 约翰
I'm concerned you're being bought, John,
你本来正要获得真知独♥立♥
on the cusp of your true independence,
和找到自己有力的语言
on the finding of your own powerful words.
我担心你被诱惑了
I fear you're being seduced.
我担心你表现得
Well, I fear you're behaving
像个恼人的姐姐 莎拉
like an irritating sister, Sara.
为什么不跟我说 "约翰 派对很棒
How about, "What a lovely party, John.
请向你大方的未来新娘表达我的感谢"
Please extend my thanks to your generous bride-to-be."
大方 她刚才羞辱了你
Generous? She humiliated you.
-她没有羞辱我 -她拿你开玩笑
- She did not humiliate me. - She laughed at your expense.
就是开开玩笑
It was a moment or two of teasing.
她贬低了你
That debased you.
如果我都不在意 你何必小题大做
If I'm not fussed by it, then why should you be?
你并没有特别地在意我
You don't care about me particularly.
我在之前向你求婚时你已经说得很清楚了
You made that quite clear when I asked you to marry me.
你记得吗 你拒绝了我
You said no, if you recall.
她对你很刻薄 还是在公众场合
She's unkind to you, in public, no less,
这样对你不对 约翰
which is not right for you, John.
你明白吗
Don't you see?
你值得那种爱冒险 充满好奇心...
You deserve someone who is adventurous and curious and--
像你一样的人吗
Someone like you?
对
Yes.
像我一样的人
Someone like me.
但不是我
But not me.
亚祖河
A yazoo tributary.
什么
What?
这是一条支流的印度名字
It's an Indian name for a tributary
它在主流旁流淌
that runs beside a main river.
拼命想要汇入主流
It flirts with joining it.
它离主流很近 但永远无法汇入
It comes very close, but never does.
就是像那样的女人
A woman exactly like that,
不被令人窒息的社会条例约束
untied to the suffocating social mores,
同下面的所有女人完全相反
the very opposite of any number of women down there.
也和你完全相反
And the opposite of you too.
总是在评判 打扮得像只火鸡
So full of judgment, yet trussed up like a turkey
穿着胸衣和华丽的衣裳
in your corset and your fancy dress.
我早就决定了 我和你不同
I decided, unlike you,
我不想一个人
that I want not to be alone,
无儿无女 孤单 被束缚着
childless, lonely, corseted.
你不是亚祖河 莎拉·霍华德
You're no yazoo tributary, Sara Howard.
实际上
In fact,
你就在主流的正中♥央♥游着
you're swimming right down the middle of the stream.
谢谢你没有把我出♥卖♥♥♥给舍监
Thanks for not ratting me out to Matron.
我不知道那是药橱
I didn't know it was the drugs closet.
没关系
That's okay.
我们在这里要团结
We gotta stick together around here.
你知道吗 我也有秘密
I got secrets too, you know?
不是什么好秘密
Not good ones.
你做了什么错事吗
Did you do something wrong?
我有说自己做了什么错事吗
Did I say it was me that did something wrong?
没有 只是...
No, just...
你以为你是在说你自己和马科
I thought you were talking about you and Markoe.
我 我和马科吗
M-me and Markoe?
柯琳装作什么都没有发生
Colleen pretends to herself it doesn't happen.
你别像那样问她问题
You don't ask her about things like that.
你应该道歉
You should say sorry.
你在做什么 你需要卧床休息
What are you doing? You need to be in bed.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
我相信了那些无用的甜言蜜语
I believed all the sweet nothings.
他不能就这么轻易地抛弃我
He can't throw me away so easily.
帮帮我
Help me.
-维奥蕾特在哪里 -她让我们先开始了
- Where's Violet? - She said we could go ahead.
V
V?
锁上门
Lock the door.
希望这是这房♥间唯一的钥匙
I do hope this is the only key to the room.
我不是完全确定
Not absolutely, totally sure,
所以这才更刺♥激♥了
which makes it all the more exciting.
-听我号♥令 -快
- On your marks! - Come on!
准备
Get set!
开始
Go!
找到戒指
Get the ring!
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
天啊 女人
My God, woman.
你被什么附身了
What has possessed you?
找到戒指
Find the ring!
我找到戒指了
I found the ring!
真是太让人难过了
It's more than somewhat depressing.
这种铺张浪费让我心中充满了悲哀
Such wanton extravagance fills me with melancholia.
简直就像是凡尔赛宫
It's like Versailles.
我已经看到了三位路易斯·夸托尔兹
So far, I have counted three Louis Quatorzes
和至少四位玛丽·安托瓦内特
and at least four Marie Antoinettes.
她对快要饿死的臣民是怎么说的
What was it she said to her starving subjects?
"如果你没有面包 那就让他们吃蛋糕吧"
"If you don't have bread, let them eat cake."
她说的原话应该是
I think what she actually said was,
[法语]
"Qu'ils mangent de la brioche,"
意思是"为什么不吃奶油酥"
which is "Let them eat brioche."
当然了 那是一种糕点
Although, of course, brioche is a pastry of sorts
在那时候可能就是指蛋糕
and at the time, probably meant cake.
我无意这么苛刻
And I don't mean to be pedantic,
但你仔细看看就会发现其实只有三位玛丽·安托瓦内特
but I think you'll find there's only three Marie Antoinettes,
不是四位
not four.
那辆可怕的汽车边那位女士
I think the one by that monstrosity of a motorcar
应该是庞巴杜夫人
is actually a Madame de Pompadour,
路易十五的首席情妇 不是玛丽·安托瓦内特
chief mistress of Louis XV, rather than a Marie Antoinette,
不过这种错误是可以理解的
although your error is entirely understandable.
首席情妇
Chief mistress?
是的 虽然这可能难以置信
Yes, it was an actual royal court position,
但皇室的确有这个官职
believe it or not.
你是谁 你是做什么的
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表