剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
那是叮咚
that's Ding Dong.
他们都很坏 但和咕咕·诺克斯比起来
They're bad, but they're like altar boys
他们就是些小喽啰
compared to Goo Goo Knox.
我们发现和案件有关的一个地址
We found an address connected to the case--
一间名叫圣伊格内修斯的老旧公♥寓♥
an old boarding house called St. Ignatius.
哈德逊街247号♥
Hudson Street 247.
咕咕曾住在那里吗
Did Goo Goo live there?
是的 那房♥子是咕咕的
Yeah. Goo Goo owns that place.
它去年被烧毁了 不是吗
It burned down last year, didn't it?
你能否为我们引见一下 塞拉斯
Do you think it's possible to introduce us, Cyrus?
我不认为这是个好主意 约翰
I don't think that's a good idea, John.
叮咚
Ding Dong.
你好啊 装腔作势先生
How you doin', Mr. La-Di-Da?
你带着美丽的女士来这儿探访贫民窟吗
You slumming it with your pretty lady here?
你们找咕咕有什么事
What do you want with Goo Goo?
-你看上去不太像警♥察♥ -约翰·摩尔
- You don't much look like cops. - John Moore.
我来自《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I'm from "The New York Times."
我想找咕咕...诺克斯先生谈谈
I wanted to talk to Goo Goo, Mr. Knox.
你想找咕咕谈谈
You want to talk to Goo Goo?
要是他不想和你谈话呢
What if he don't want to talk to you?
哈德逊街247号♥
247 Hudson Street.
事关一个失踪的婴儿
It's about a missing baby.
我有几个月没见到他了
I ain't seen him in months.
有何贵干 克雷泽勒博士
What you want to do, Dr. Kreizler?
夫人很快就来
The Señora will be with you shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是塞西莉亚·博克斯的画
It's a Cecilia Beaux.
美国社会肖像画家
她在她的画室把这幅画送给我的
She presented it to me at her studio.
你有委托她为你作画吗
Did you commission a portrait?
没有 我自己也会作画
No. I paint as well.
我年轻一点的时候
I even exhibited at the Exposición Nacional de Bellas Artes
曾在马德里的国家美术展上展出过画作
in Madrid when I was younger.
这是莫大的荣誉
A great honor indeed.
在所有的西班牙画家中
Of all of Spain's painters,
我想我最欣赏的是弗朗西斯科·戈雅
I think I admire Francisco Goya the most.
西班牙浪漫主义画派画家
他能够看到本心
He was able to turn his gaze inward
描绘出他潜意识的欲望和恐惧
and depict his subconscious desires and horrors.
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler.
是的 夫人 请原谅我冒昧打扰
Yes, Señora. Please forgive the intrusion.
我以为你丈夫在家
I had hoped to find your husband at home.
我丈夫在他办公室
My husband is in his office.
我们两国之间仍存在爆发战争的可能性
War is still a possibility between our countries.
旁人难以想象我们的处境
Our situation is unimaginable,
但我丈夫仍然必须履行他作为领事的职责
yet still my husband must attend to his consular duties.
霍华德小姐没和你一起吗
Miss Howard is not with you?
没有 夫人
No, Señora.
霍华德小姐超凡的能力将用在其他方面的调查
Miss Howard's considerable skills are being deployed elsewhere.
而人类心理方面是我的专业领域
And matters of the human mind are my field of expertise.
你来干什么
Why have you come?
我的佣人跟我说
My servant informs me
你认为你有找到安娜的办法了
you think you know a way to find Ana?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
我想我能帮助你回想起那天发生的事
I believe I can help you access your memory of that day.
通过催眠 我们能挖掘你大脑的潜意识
Through hypnosis we can mine your unconscious mind--
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler,
我想你没有和我说实话
I think you have been less than honest with me.
我很抱歉 夫人
I apologize, Señora.
但我提议的办法能起到很大作用
But what I'm proposing could make a difference.
我不认为这会有什么帮助
I do not think it could be helpful,
况且这根本不得体
and it's altogether inappropriate.
我认为催眠只是骗子们设下的陷阱
I believe it's the trappings of tricksters and liars.
我能理解你的疑虑 夫人 我真的理解
I understand your skepticism, Señora, I do.
但如果找出隐藏在你大脑潜意识中的记忆
But if there were memories hidden beneath your conscious mind
能帮你救出你的孩子
that could help rescue your child,
你不认为值得试试吗
do you not think it worthwhile to seek them?
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler,
你不了解我
you do not know me.
你不了解作为一个孩子母亲的心
You do not know what it is to be a mother to a child.
伊娃会送你出去
Eva will escort you to the door.
请原谅 夫人
Forgive me, Señora.
我无意冒犯
I did not mean to offend you.
借过
Excuse me.
好了 把锁解开
All right, lock it off!
松开
Let go!
肉和脊柱
The flesh and the spine have been cut
哥伦比亚航线
被某种粗锯子切开
with some kind of crude saw.
这些不见的皮肤很有趣
These missing patches of skin are interesting.
看起来他们用手术刀割下了一块皮
Looks like they've used a scalpel.
十有八♥九♥ 是为了去掉具有识别度的标记
In all likelihood, to remove identifying marks.
可能是文身
Probably a tattoo.
这股恶臭
Oh, the stench.
伯恩先生 这里简直跟在停尸房♥里一样
It's like that of a charnel house down here, Mr. Byrnes.
所以我才抽雪茄
Hence the cigar.
你永远也没法习惯这股气味
You never get used to the smell.
永远
Never.
非得把尸体弄得这么恶心
It'd make a body sick.
该死的达斯特斯
Damn Dusters.
他们全都是地痞流氓
Hoodlums is all they are.
这件事可不是地痞流氓做的 警监
It weren't hoodlums that done this deed, Captain.
这个在我们眼前 惨遭屠♥杀♥的可怜家伙
The poor misfortunates you see butchered before us
是古巴人
is Cubans.
这是西班牙人做的
It was the Spanish that done this.
凶手是西班牙人
The murderers is Spanish?
如果是的话 新闻标题就有了
It would be most helpful for the headlines if they were.
我懂了 伯恩先生
Ah, I get you now, Mr. Byrnes.
而且还有一些不法活动
Well, there's also some nefarious goings-on
发生在西班牙领♥事♥馆♥
at that Spanish consulate--
如果警局想知道的话
if the department were interested.
我们的确想知道 先生
Oh, indeed we are, sir.
假如我告诉你
Supposing I was to tell you
一位西班牙大人物的孩子失踪了
that the child of one of these big-shot Spaniards up and vanished,
但是他们没有人告诉过当局
but not one of them has spoken a word to the lawful authorities.
警监 我问你
Now, I ask you, Captain,
什么样的人会这么做呢
what sort of people do such a thing?
只有需要好好调查的人会这么做
People that need to be investigated, that's who.
约翰
John?
你想找到咕咕·诺克斯的下落
You were looking to track down Goo Goo Knox?
有传言说 和他起过冲突的两个男人
The word is, the two men he was feuding with
最后死在哈德逊河
ended up dead in the Hudson.
-具体在哪 -西部码头
- Where? - West Side Piers.
莫德
Maude.
可以帮帮忙 给莎拉·霍华德小姐打个电♥话♥吗
Would you be so kind as to put in a call with Miss Sara Howard,
地址是百老汇街808号♥
808 Broadway?
告诉她我在西部码头与她会合
Tell her I'll meet her down there.
不不
Oh, no, no. Hey, hey.
不能拍照
No photographs.
对死者心存敬意吧
Respect for the faithful departed.
古巴人也有家人
Cubans have families too.
但是 我们可以给赫斯特出版社破个例
I'm sure we can make an exception for the Hearst publication, though.
但要等到事情先平息下来
Just wait till things calm down.
乔治
George.
我是约翰 约翰·摩尔
It's John. John Moore.
我们认识的时候 你还在康科迪亚花♥园♥当保安
You knew me when you were a bouncer at the Concordia Garden.
当然了 摩尔先生
Of course, Mr. Moore.
我当时还赶走你好几次 是吧
Had to toss you many a time, didn't I, huh? Yeah.
不用了
Oh, no.
警方说死者是古巴人
So the police are saying it's Cubans.
但是你听说的不一样
But you heard different, huh?
小道消息称
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表